Foreclosed House Buyer Washington
Foreclosure is a last-resort emergency. Foreclosures happen when a homeowner is in dire financial straights, and it’s an option banks only use to try to break even on the property. Foreclosure is typically the end of the line for homeowners struggling to make payments. However, that’s not correct. If you own a house, and it’s about to be put up for sale in a foreclosure sale, you still have a chance to sell the house before it goes to the foreclosure auction.
What steps can you take to sell the house before the foreclosure happens? If you want to sell your property before it is sold at the foreclosure auction, our Foreclosure House Buyers in Washington can help. We’ve provided this house selling solution to Washington house owners before, and we understand how difficult the foreclosure process can be. We’re here to help, and we want to purchase your house before it goes to the foreclosure auction. To learn more about this service and how our team can help you deal with this foreclosure process, call our team now at 314-730-0366 or fill out this form here.
Foreclosure House Buyer Washington – Sell Your House Fast
Foreclosures follow a timeline. In Missouri, the foreclosure process typically takes around 20 days. To get to the foreclosure process, a house owner first has to be at least 120 days delinquent on their payments, which is roughly 4 months’ time. After that period of time, the bank will notify the property owner of the intent to foreclose, and the date the sale will happen.
When you receive a foreclosure notice, what are your options? Can you sell the home to a third party before the bank forecloses on the house? Yes, and here’s how:
Before the auction for the property takes place, you can sell the home to an As-Is House Buying company in Washington. The sale of the house, before the foreclosure process ends, can be used to satisfy a large part of the debt. You have to tell your lender that you plan to sell the house to satisfy the mortgage and ask the lender to postpone the foreclosure auction. Once the lender knows that you’re selling the property to satisfy the debt, you can move forward with the sale.
How the Process Works – Foreclosed House Buyer Washington
- Call our Foreclosed House Buying Company in Washington – Just like any traditional real-estate deal, the house buying process in Washington begins with reaching out to our team at 314-730-0366. At this early point, we’re going to make sure that your property is something we can move forward with.
- Schedule to Look at Property – Once we’ve had a chance to talk about your house in Washington, we’ll schedule a time to come inspect the house. We’ll get a general idea of the state it is in so that we fully know what type of property we may be buying. This doesn’t cost you anything as its not a typical inspection. We just want to get a feel for your house and make sure that it’s something we’re interested in. We’ll set a time to come see your property that works best for you.
- Look at Property – Once we’ve agreed on a date and time, we’ll come look at your Washington house. Don’t worry, we purchase homes in nearly any condition. So even if your property has extensive issues, there’s still a good chance we’ll make you an offer.
- Make Offer – Now that we have an idea of what the property is worth, we’ll make you a fair-market value offer for the house. Our offers are always cash offers, so you’ll never have to worry about loan approval or waiting for any financing.
- Accept or Reject Offer – If you think our offer works for you, then we can move forward with the sale. If the offer doesn’t seem just right, let us know so we can work towards the sale of your Washington house.
- Close on Property in 30 Days or Less – This is a serious fact. We can close on a house in Washington fast, typically in under 30 days. All-cash offers make the process far more simple and much faster.
Foreclosed Property Buyer – All Cash Offers
We’re ready to make you an offer for your foreclosed Washington property so call us. We only make all cash offers. This is to give you the fair market value of your property and to save you time. If you’re interested in this offer, reach out to our team today to set a meeting.