Foreclosed House Buyer Ladue
Foreclosure is an option a bank never wants to take. Financial difficulties and a failure to pay the mortgage in a timely manner can cause a bank to seek foreclosure to recoup its losses. Foreclosure, is often considered the end of the line for a homeowner in dire straits. However, that’s not correct. If you own a house, and it’s about to be put up for sale in a foreclosure sale, you still have a chance to sell the house before it goes to the foreclosure auction.
How does this work? How do you pursue this option? If you want to sell your property before it is sold at the foreclosure auction, our Foreclosure House Buyers in Ladue can help. We know that foreclosure wasn’t your first choice, and we can help you navigate the sale of your property so that it best helps you. We’re here to help, and we want to purchase your house before it goes to the foreclosure auction. To learn more about this service and how our team can help you deal with this foreclosure process, call our team now at 314-730-0366 or fill out this form here.
Foreclosure House Buyer Ladue – Sell Your House Fast
Foreclosures follow a timeline. In Missouri, the foreclosure process typically takes around 20 days. After 120 days, or roughly 4 months time of missed payments, the foreclosure process starts. When this happens, the bank or financial institution must send a letter stating that the property is going to be foreclosed on, and supply the house owner of when the foreclosure sale is stated to happen.
When you receive a foreclosure notice, what are your options? Can you sell the home to a third party before the bank forecloses on the house? Yes, and here’s how:
Before the auction for the property takes place, you can sell the home to an As-Is House Buying company in Ladue. The sale of the house can then be used towards satisfying the outstanding debt. You have to tell your lender that you plan to sell the house to satisfy the mortgage and ask the lender to postpone the foreclosure auction. Once the lender is aware that you are selling the house to satisfy your debts with the lender, you can then proceed with selling the house to a third party.
How the Process Works – Foreclosed House Buyer Ladue
- Call our Foreclosed House Buying Company in Ladue – To start the process, you’ll have to contact our house buyers in Ladue at 314-730-0366. We’ll ask you a few questions about your house, the condition its in, and a few other questions regarding its history and location.
- Schedule to Look at Property – After our initial conversation, we’ll come out and take a look at your property in person. We’ll get a general idea of the state it is in so that we fully know what type of property we may be buying. This doesn’t cost you anything as its not a typical inspection. We just want to get a feel for your house and make sure that it’s something we’re interested in. We’ll set a time to come see your property that works best for you.
- Look at Property – Once we’ve settled on the perfect time, we’ll come by to look at your house and do a thorough walk-through. Don’t worry, we purchase homes in nearly any condition. So even if your property has extensive issues, there’s still a good chance we’ll make you an offer.
- Make Offer – Now that we have an idea of what the property is worth, we’ll make you a fair-market value offer for the house. With our offers you don’t have to worry about loan approvals, financing, or any of the other typical hassles.
- Accept or Reject Offer – If our offer is exactly what you are looking for, then let’s continue with the sale. If our offer isn’t that exciting, make us a counteroffer. We’ll see where we can agree on the value of your Ladue house.
- Close on Property in 30 Days or Less – This isn’t an exaggeration. We can close the sale of your Ladue house in 30 days or less. All-cash offers make the process far more simple and much faster.
Foreclosed Property Buyer – All Cash Offers
When you’re ready to unload your foreclosed property in Ladue, get in touch with our team. We only make all cash offers. This is to give you the fair market value of your property and to save you time. If you’re interested in this offer, reach out to our team today to set a meeting.