Foreclosed House Buyer St. Peters
Foreclosure is never the first option. Foreclosures happen when a homeowner is in dire financial straights, and it’s an option banks only use to try to break even on the property. It’s common to think that once a house enters the foreclosure process, there is nothing a house owner can do. However, that’s not correct. If you own a house, and it’s about to be put up for sale in a foreclosure sale, you still have a chance to sell the house before it goes to the foreclosure auction.
How does this work? How do you pursue this option? If you want to sell your property before it is sold at the foreclosure auction, our Foreclosure House Buyers in St. Peters can help. We know that foreclosure wasn’t your first choice, and we can help you navigate the sale of your property so that it best helps you. We’re here to help, and we want to purchase your house before it goes to the foreclosure auction. To learn more about this service and how our team can help you deal with this foreclosure process, call our team now at 314-730-0366 or fill out this form here.
Foreclosure House Buyer St. Peters – Sell Your House Fast
Foreclosures follow a timeline. In Missouri, the foreclosure process typically takes around 20 days. The Foreclosure process typically starts after 4 months of missed payments, or 120 days of delinquency. When this happens, the bank or financial institution must send a letter stating that the property is going to be foreclosed on, and supply the house owner of when the foreclosure sale is stated to happen.
When you receive a foreclosure notice, what are your options? Can you sell the home to a third party before the bank forecloses on the house? Yes, and here’s how:
Before the auction for the property takes place, you can sell the home to an As-Is House Buying company in St. Peters. You can use this sale to satisfy a substantial amount of the debt that the bank may not be able to recover in a foreclosure auction. The lender must be made aware of the sale before you complete it, and that the purpose of the sale is to satisfy the debts owed to the property. Once the lender is aware that you are selling the house to satisfy your debts with the lender, you can then proceed with selling the house to a third party.
How the Process Works – Foreclosed House Buyer St. Peters
- Call our Foreclosed House Buying Company in St. Peters – Call our house buyers in St. Peters at 314-730-0366. We’ll ask you a few questions about your house, the condition its in, and a few other questions regarding its history and location.
- Schedule to Look at Property – Once we’ve had a chance to talk about your house in St. Peters, we’ll schedule a time to come inspect the house. We’ll get a general idea of the state it is in so that we fully know what type of property we may be buying. You don’t have to worry about any charges or any costs on your end. This inspection doesn’t cost you a dime. We’ll set a time to come see your property that works best for you.
- Look at Property – Once the date is set, our house buying company in St. Peters will come look at your property to determine if its something we want to move forward with. Don’t worry, we purchase homes in nearly any condition. So even if your property has extensive issues, there’s still a good chance we’ll make you an offer.
- Make Offer – If everything works out great with your property, we’ll make an offer on it. With our offers you don’t have to worry about loan approvals, financing, or any of the other typical hassles.
- Accept or Reject Offer – If you think our offer works for you, then we can move forward with the sale. If the offer doesn’t seem just right, let us know so we can work towards the sale of your St. Peters house.
- Close on Property in 30 Days or Less – This is a serious fact. We can close on a house in St. Peters fast, typically in under 30 days. This is why we make all cash offers. They’re far faster and have less hassle than a traditional financing offer. In many cases, this time can even be cut in half.
Foreclosed Property Buyer – All Cash Offers
When you’re ready to unload your foreclosed property in St. Peters, get in touch with our team. We only make all cash offers. This is to give you the fair market value of your property and to save you time. If you’re interested in this offer, reach out to our team today to set a meeting.