Foreclosed House Buyer Florissant
Foreclosure is an option a bank never wants to take. Foreclosures happen when a homeowner is in dire financial straights, and it’s an option banks only use to try to break even on the property. Foreclosure, is often considered the end of the line for a homeowner in dire straits. However, that’s not correct. If you own a house, and it’s about to be put up for sale in a foreclosure sale, you still have a chance to sell the house before it goes to the foreclosure auction.
What steps can you take to sell the house before the foreclosure happens? If you want to sell your property before it is sold at the foreclosure auction, our Foreclosure House Buyers in Florissant can help. We know how to help Florissant house owners facing foreclosure, and we can help you make the most of the process. We’re here to help, and we want to purchase your house before it goes to the foreclosure auction. To learn more about this service and how our team can help you deal with this foreclosure process, call our team now at 314-730-0366 or fill out this form here.
Foreclosure House Buyer Florissant – Sell Your House Fast
Foreclosures follow a timeline. In Missouri, the foreclosure process typically takes around 20 days. The Foreclosure process typically starts after 4 months of missed payments, or 120 days of delinquency. When payments have been missed for that amount of time, the bank will then start the foreclosure process and notify the property owner of the process.
When you receive a foreclosure notice, what are your options? Can you sell the home to a third party before the bank forecloses on the house? Yes, and here’s how:
Before the auction for the property takes place, you can sell the home to an As-Is House Buying company in Florissant. The sale of the house can then be used towards satisfying the outstanding debt. You have to tell your lender that you plan to sell the house to satisfy the mortgage and ask the lender to postpone the foreclosure auction. Once the lender is aware that you are selling the house to satisfy your debts with the lender, you can then proceed with selling the house to a third party.
How the Process Works – Foreclosed House Buyer Florissant
- Call our Foreclosed House Buying Company in Florissant – To start the process, you’ll have to contact our house buyers in Florissant at 314-730-0366. At this early point, we’re going to make sure that your property is something we can move forward with.
- Schedule to Look at Property – Once we’ve had a chance to talk about your house in Florissant, we’ll schedule a time to come inspect the house. Don’t worry, this isn’t a traditional inspection. This doesn’t cost you anything as its not a typical inspection. We just want to get a feel for your house and make sure that it’s something we’re interested in. We’ll set a time to come see your property that works best for you.
- Look at Property – Once we’ve agreed on a date and time, we’ll come look at your Florissant house. Don’t worry, we purchase homes in nearly any condition. So even if your property has extensive issues, there’s still a good chance we’ll make you an offer.
- Make Offer – Now that we have an idea of what the property is worth, we’ll make you a fair-market value offer for the house. We only make all-cash offers, so there is no waiting and no approvals needed.
- Accept or Reject Offer – If our offer is exactly what you are looking for, then let’s continue with the sale. If the offer doesn’t seem just right, let us know so we can work towards the sale of your Florissant house.
- Close on Property in 30 Days or Less – This isn’t an exaggeration. We can close the sale of your Florissant house in 30 days or less. This is why we make all cash offers. They’re far faster and have less hassle than a traditional financing offer. In many cases, this time can even be cut in half.
Foreclosed Property Buyer – All Cash Offers
When you’re ready to unload your foreclosed property in Florissant, get in touch with our team. We only make all cash offers. This is to give you the fair market value of your property and to save you time. If you’re interested in this offer, reach out to our team today to set a meeting.