Foreclosed House Buyer Richmond Heights
Foreclosure is a last-resort emergency. Foreclosures happen when a homeowner is in dire financial straights, and it’s an option banks only use to try to break even on the property. Foreclosure, is often considered the end of the line for a homeowner in dire straits. However, that’s not correct. If you own a house, and it’s about to be put up for sale in a foreclosure sale, you still have a chance to sell the house before it goes to the foreclosure auction.
How do you take advantage of this option? If you want to sell your property before it is sold at the foreclosure auction, our Foreclosure House Buyers in Richmond Heights can help. We’ve provided this house selling solution to Richmond Heights house owners before, and we understand how difficult the foreclosure process can be. We’re here to help, and we want to purchase your house before it goes to the foreclosure auction. To learn more about this service and how our team can help you deal with this foreclosure process, call our team now at 314-730-0366 or fill out this form here.
Foreclosure House Buyer Richmond Heights – Sell Your House Fast
Foreclosures follow a timeline. In Missouri, the foreclosure process typically takes around 20 days. After 120 days, or roughly 4 months time of missed payments, the foreclosure process starts. After that period of time, the bank will notify the property owner of the intent to foreclose, and the date the sale will happen.
When you receive a foreclosure notice, what are your options? Can you sell the home to a third party before the bank forecloses on the house? Yes, and here’s how:
Before the auction for the property takes place, you can sell the home to an As-Is House Buying company in Richmond Heights. The sale of the house can then be used towards satisfying the outstanding debt. The lender must be made aware of the sale before you complete it, and that the purpose of the sale is to satisfy the debts owed to the property. Once the lender is aware that you are selling the house to satisfy your debts with the lender, you can then proceed with selling the house to a third party.
How the Process Works – Foreclosed House Buyer Richmond Heights
- Call our Foreclosed House Buying Company in Richmond Heights – Just like any traditional real-estate deal, the house buying process in Richmond Heights begins with reaching out to our team at 314-730-0366. During this initial call, we’ll make sure that your property is right for our services.
- Schedule to Look at Property – Once we’ve had a chance to talk about your house in Richmond Heights, we’ll schedule a time to come inspect the house. We’ll get a general idea of the state it is in so that we fully know what type of property we may be buying. You don’t have to worry about any charges or any costs on your end. This inspection doesn’t cost you a dime. We’ll set a time to come see your property that works best for you.
- Look at Property – Once we’ve agreed on a date and time, we’ll come look at your Richmond Heights house. Don’t worry, we purchase homes in nearly any condition. So even if your property has extensive issues, there’s still a good chance we’ll make you an offer.
- Make Offer – Now that we have an idea of what the property is worth, we’ll make you a fair-market value offer for the house. With our offers you don’t have to worry about loan approvals, financing, or any of the other typical hassles.
- Accept or Reject Offer – If our offer is exactly what you are looking for, then let’s continue with the sale. If the offer doesn’t seem just right, let us know so we can work towards the sale of your Richmond Heights house.
- Close on Property in 30 Days or Less – This isn’t an exaggeration. We can close the sale of your Richmond Heights house in 30 days or less. All-cash offers make the process far more simple and much faster.
Foreclosed Property Buyer – All Cash Offers
When you’re ready to unload your foreclosed property in Richmond Heights, get in touch with our team. We only make all cash offers. This is to give you the fair market value of your property and to save you time. If you’re interested in this offer, reach out to our team today to set a meeting.