Foreclosed House Buyer Bridgeton
Foreclosure is an option a bank never wants to take. Financial difficulties can happen for a variety of reasons, and when a homeowner is unable to continually finance their house, banks or the institution that is financing the house can place the house in a foreclosure state. Foreclosure, is often considered the end of the line for a homeowner in dire straits. However, that’s not correct. If you’re currently in the foreclosure process you can still sell your house before the bank puts it up for auction.
How does this work? How do you pursue this option? If you want to sell your property before it is sold at the foreclosure auction, our Foreclosure House Buyers in Bridgeton can help. We know that foreclosure wasn’t your first choice, and we can help you navigate the sale of your property so that it best helps you. We’re here to help, and we want to purchase your house before it goes to the foreclosure auction. To learn more about this service and how our team can help you deal with this foreclosure process, call our team now at 314-730-0366 or fill out this form here.
Foreclosure House Buyer Bridgeton – Sell Your House Fast
Foreclosures follow a timeline. In Missouri, the foreclosure process typically takes around 20 days. To get to the foreclosure process, a house owner first has to be at least 120 days delinquent on their payments, which is roughly 4 months’ time. When payments have been missed for that amount of time, the bank will then start the foreclosure process and notify the property owner of the process.
When you receive a foreclosure notice, what are your options? Can you sell the home to a third party before the bank forecloses on the house? Yes, and here’s how:
Before the auction for the property takes place, you can sell the home to an As-Is House Buying company in Bridgeton. The sale of the house, before the foreclosure process ends, can be used to satisfy a large part of the debt. You have to tell your lender that you plan to sell the house to satisfy the mortgage and ask the lender to postpone the foreclosure auction. Once the lender is aware that you are selling the house to satisfy your debts with the lender, you can then proceed with selling the house to a third party.
How the Process Works – Foreclosed House Buyer Bridgeton
- Call our Foreclosed House Buying Company in Bridgeton – Just like any traditional real-estate deal, the house buying process in Bridgeton begins with reaching out to our team at 314-730-0366. We’ll ask you a few questions about your house, the condition its in, and a few other questions regarding its history and location.
- Schedule to Look at Property – After our initial conversation, we’ll come out and take a look at your property in person. This isn’t a traditional or typical inspection, so don’t worry. This doesn’t cost you anything as its not a typical inspection. We just want to get a feel for your house and make sure that it’s something we’re interested in. We’ll set a time to come see your property that works best for you.
- Look at Property – Once the date is set, our house buying company in Bridgeton will come look at your property to determine if its something we want to move forward with. Don’t worry, we purchase homes in nearly any condition. So even if your property has extensive issues, there’s still a good chance we’ll make you an offer.
- Make Offer – If everything works out great with your property, we’ll make an offer on it. We only make all-cash offers, so there is no waiting and no approvals needed.
- Accept or Reject Offer – If you think our offer works for you, then we can move forward with the sale. If our offer isn’t that exciting, make us a counteroffer. We’ll see where we can agree on the value of your Bridgeton house.
- Close on Property in 30 Days or Less – We’re serious. We can close on a Bridgeton house in under a month. All-cash offers make the process far more simple and much faster.
Foreclosed Property Buyer – All Cash Offers
If you’re ready to get an offer and sell your foreclosed property in Bridgeton, call us. We only make all cash offers. This is to give you the fair market value of your property and to save you time. If you’re interested in this offer, reach out to our team today to set a meeting.