Foreclosed House Buyer Frontenac
Foreclosure is never the first option. Financial difficulties can happen for a variety of reasons, and when a homeowner is unable to continually finance their house, banks or the institution that is financing the house can place the house in a foreclosure state. Foreclosure, is often considered the end of the line for a homeowner in dire straits. However, that’s not correct. If you own a house, and it’s about to be put up for sale in a foreclosure sale, you still have a chance to sell the house before it goes to the foreclosure auction.
What steps can you take to sell the house before the foreclosure happens? If you want to sell your property before it is sold at the foreclosure auction, our Foreclosure House Buyers in Frontenac can help. We’ve provided this house selling solution to Frontenac house owners before, and we understand how difficult the foreclosure process can be. We’re here to help, and we want to purchase your house before it goes to the foreclosure auction. To learn more about this service and how our team can help you deal with this foreclosure process, call our team now at 314-730-0366 or fill out this form here.
Foreclosure House Buyer Frontenac – Sell Your House Fast
Foreclosures follow a timeline. In Missouri, the foreclosure process typically takes around 20 days. The Foreclosure process typically starts after 4 months of missed payments, or 120 days of delinquency. When this happens, the bank or financial institution must send a letter stating that the property is going to be foreclosed on, and supply the house owner of when the foreclosure sale is stated to happen.
When you receive a foreclosure notice, what are your options? Can you sell the home to a third party before the bank forecloses on the house? Yes, and here’s how:
Before the auction for the property takes place, you can sell the home to an As-Is House Buying company in Frontenac. The sale of the house, before the foreclosure process ends, can be used to satisfy a large part of the debt. You have to tell your lender that you plan to sell the house to satisfy the mortgage and ask the lender to postpone the foreclosure auction. Once the lender is aware that you are selling the house to satisfy your debts with the lender, you can then proceed with selling the house to a third party.
How the Process Works – Foreclosed House Buyer Frontenac
- Call our Foreclosed House Buying Company in Frontenac – Call our house buyers in Frontenac at 314-730-0366. We’ll ask you a few questions about your house, the condition its in, and a few other questions regarding its history and location.
- Schedule to Look at Property – Once we’ve had a chance to talk about your house in Frontenac, we’ll schedule a time to come inspect the house. Don’t worry, this isn’t a traditional inspection. It doesn’t cost you anything. Our team has an extensive history of buying and repairing houses so we know where to look to see if the property has any underlying issues that we should know about. We’ll set a time to come see your property that works best for you.
- Look at Property – Once we’ve agreed on a date and time, we’ll come look at your Frontenac house. Don’t worry, we purchase homes in nearly any condition. So even if your property has extensive issues, there’s still a good chance we’ll make you an offer.
- Make Offer – After the walk through and some number crunching, we’ll have a solid idea of what the fair-market value price of your house is. With our offers you don’t have to worry about loan approvals, financing, or any of the other typical hassles.
- Accept or Reject Offer – If our offer is exactly what you are looking for, then let’s continue with the sale. If our offer isn’t that exciting, make us a counteroffer. We’ll see where we can agree on the value of your Frontenac house.
- Close on Property in 30 Days or Less – This is a serious fact. We can close on a house in Frontenac fast, typically in under 30 days. Our cash offers are what make this time frame possible.
Foreclosed Property Buyer – All Cash Offers
If you’re ready to get an offer and sell your foreclosed property in Frontenac, call us. We only make all cash offers. This is to give you the fair market value of your property and to save you time. If you’re interested in this offer, reach out to our team today to set a meeting.