Foreclosed House Buyer Overland
Foreclosure is never the first option. Foreclosures happen when a homeowner is in dire financial straights, and it’s an option banks only use to try to break even on the property. It’s common to think that once a house enters the foreclosure process, there is nothing a house owner can do. However, that’s not correct. If you’re currently in the foreclosure process you can still sell your house before the bank puts it up for auction.
How does this work? How do you pursue this option? If you want to sell your property before it is sold at the foreclosure auction, our Foreclosure House Buyers in Overland can help. We know how to help Overland house owners facing foreclosure, and we can help you make the most of the process. We’re here to help, and we want to purchase your house before it goes to the foreclosure auction. To learn more about this service and how our team can help you deal with this foreclosure process, call our team now at 314-730-0366 or fill out this form here.
Foreclosure House Buyer Overland – Sell Your House Fast
Foreclosures follow a timeline. In Missouri, the foreclosure process typically takes around 20 days. After 120 days, or roughly 4 months time of missed payments, the foreclosure process starts. After that period of time, the bank will notify the property owner of the intent to foreclose, and the date the sale will happen.
When you receive a foreclosure notice, what are your options? Can you sell the home to a third party before the bank forecloses on the house? Yes, and here’s how:
Before the auction for the property takes place, you can sell the home to an As-Is House Buying company in Overland. You can use this sale to satisfy a substantial amount of the debt that the bank may not be able to recover in a foreclosure auction. You have to tell your lender that you plan to sell the house to satisfy the mortgage and ask the lender to postpone the foreclosure auction. Once the lender is aware that you are selling the house to satisfy your debts with the lender, you can then proceed with selling the house to a third party.
How the Process Works – Foreclosed House Buyer Overland
- Call our Foreclosed House Buying Company in Overland – Call our house buyers in Overland at 314-730-0366. We’ll ask you a few questions about your house, the condition its in, and a few other questions regarding its history and location.
- Schedule to Look at Property – Once we’ve decided to move forward with your Overland house, we’ll come out and take a look at it. We’ll get a general idea of the state it is in so that we fully know what type of property we may be buying. This doesn’t cost you anything as its not a typical inspection. We just want to get a feel for your house and make sure that it’s something we’re interested in. We’ll set a time to come see your property that works best for you.
- Look at Property – Once the date is set, our house buying company in Overland will come look at your property to determine if its something we want to move forward with. Don’t worry, we purchase homes in nearly any condition. So even if your property has extensive issues, there’s still a good chance we’ll make you an offer.
- Make Offer – After the walk through and some number crunching, we’ll have a solid idea of what the fair-market value price of your house is. We only make all-cash offers, so there is no waiting and no approvals needed.
- Accept or Reject Offer – If our offer is exactly what you are looking for, then let’s continue with the sale. If our offer isn’t that exciting, make us a counteroffer. We’ll see where we can agree on the value of your Overland house.
- Close on Property in 30 Days or Less – This isn’t an exaggeration. We can close the sale of your Overland house in 30 days or less. Our cash offers are what make this time frame possible.
Foreclosed Property Buyer – All Cash Offers
When you’re ready to unload your foreclosed property in Overland, get in touch with our team. We only make all cash offers. This is to give you the fair market value of your property and to save you time. If you’re interested in this offer, reach out to our team today to set a meeting.