Foreclosed House Buyer Sunset Hills
Foreclosure is never the first option. Financial difficulties and a failure to pay the mortgage in a timely manner can cause a bank to seek foreclosure to recoup its losses. Foreclosure is typically the end of the line for homeowners struggling to make payments. However, that’s not correct. If you own a house, and it’s about to be put up for sale in a foreclosure sale, you still have a chance to sell the house before it goes to the foreclosure auction.
How do you take advantage of this option? If you want to sell your property before it is sold at the foreclosure auction, our Foreclosure House Buyers in Sunset Hills can help. We’ve provided this house selling solution to Sunset Hills house owners before, and we understand how difficult the foreclosure process can be. We’re here to help, and we want to purchase your house before it goes to the foreclosure auction. To learn more about this service and how our team can help you deal with this foreclosure process, call our team now at 314-730-0366 or fill out this form here.
Foreclosure House Buyer Sunset Hills – Sell Your House Fast
Foreclosures follow a timeline. In Missouri, the foreclosure process typically takes around 20 days. To get to the foreclosure process, a house owner first has to be at least 120 days delinquent on their payments, which is roughly 4 months’ time. When this happens, the bank or financial institution must send a letter stating that the property is going to be foreclosed on, and supply the house owner of when the foreclosure sale is stated to happen.
When you receive a foreclosure notice, what are your options? Can you sell the home to a third party before the bank forecloses on the house? Yes, and here’s how:
Before the foreclosure auction takes place, you can sell the home to an As-Is House Buyer in Sunset Hills. The sale of the house, before the foreclosure process ends, can be used to satisfy a large part of the debt. The lender must be made aware of the sale before you complete it, and that the purpose of the sale is to satisfy the debts owed to the property. Once the lender knows that you’re selling the property to satisfy the debt, you can move forward with the sale.
How the Process Works – Foreclosed House Buyer Sunset Hills
- Call our Foreclosed House Buying Company in Sunset Hills – Call our house buyers in Sunset Hills at 314-730-0366. At this early point, we’re going to make sure that your property is something we can move forward with.
- Schedule to Look at Property – Once we’ve decided to move forward with your Sunset Hills house, we’ll come out and take a look at it. This isn’t a traditional or typical inspection, so don’t worry. This doesn’t cost you anything as its not a typical inspection. We just want to get a feel for your house and make sure that it’s something we’re interested in. We’ll set a time to come see your property that works best for you.
- Look at Property – Once the date is set, our house buying company in Sunset Hills will come look at your property to determine if its something we want to move forward with. Don’t worry, we purchase homes in nearly any condition. So even if your property has extensive issues, there’s still a good chance we’ll make you an offer.
- Make Offer – If everything works out great with your property, we’ll make an offer on it. With our offers you don’t have to worry about loan approvals, financing, or any of the other typical hassles.
- Accept or Reject Offer – If you think our offer works for you, then we can move forward with the sale. If our offer isn’t that exciting, make us a counteroffer. We’ll see where we can agree on the value of your Sunset Hills house.
- Close on Property in 30 Days or Less – We’re serious. We can close on a Sunset Hills house in under a month. All-cash offers make the process far more simple and much faster.
Foreclosed Property Buyer – All Cash Offers
We’re ready to make you an offer for your foreclosed Sunset Hills property so call us. We only make all cash offers. This is to give you the fair market value of your property and to save you time. If you’re interested in this offer, reach out to our team today to set a meeting.