Foreclosed House Buyer Lake St. Louis
Foreclosure is a last-resort emergency. Financial difficulties and a failure to pay the mortgage in a timely manner can cause a bank to seek foreclosure to recoup its losses. Foreclosure, is often considered the end of the line for a homeowner in dire straits. However, that’s not correct. If you’re currently in the foreclosure process you can still sell your house before the bank puts it up for auction.
How does this work? How do you pursue this option? If you want to sell your property before it is sold at the foreclosure auction, our Foreclosure House Buyers in Lake St. Louis can help. We know how to help Lake St. Louis house owners facing foreclosure, and we can help you make the most of the process. We’re here to help, and we want to purchase your house before it goes to the foreclosure auction. To learn more about this service and how our team can help you deal with this foreclosure process, call our team now at 314-730-0366 or fill out this form here.
Foreclosure House Buyer Lake St. Louis – Sell Your House Fast
Foreclosures follow a timeline. In Missouri, the foreclosure process typically takes around 20 days. To get to the foreclosure process, a house owner first has to be at least 120 days delinquent on their payments, which is roughly 4 months’ time. When this happens, the bank or financial institution must send a letter stating that the property is going to be foreclosed on, and supply the house owner of when the foreclosure sale is stated to happen.
When you receive a foreclosure notice, what are your options? Can you sell the home to a third party before the bank forecloses on the house? Yes, and here’s how:
Before the foreclosure auction takes place, you can sell the home to an As-Is House Buyer in Lake St. Louis. You can use this sale to satisfy a substantial amount of the debt that the bank may not be able to recover in a foreclosure auction. You have to tell your lender that you plan to sell the house to satisfy the mortgage and ask the lender to postpone the foreclosure auction. Once the lender is aware that you are selling the house to satisfy your debts with the lender, you can then proceed with selling the house to a third party.
How the Process Works – Foreclosed House Buyer Lake St. Louis
- Call our Foreclosed House Buying Company in Lake St. Louis – To start the process, you’ll have to contact our house buyers in Lake St. Louis at 314-730-0366. At this early point, we’re going to make sure that your property is something we can move forward with.
- Schedule to Look at Property – Once we’ve had a chance to talk about your house in Lake St. Louis, we’ll schedule a time to come inspect the house. Don’t worry, this isn’t a traditional inspection. This doesn’t cost you anything as its not a typical inspection. We just want to get a feel for your house and make sure that it’s something we’re interested in. We’ll set a time to come see your property that works best for you.
- Look at Property – Once we’ve agreed on a date and time, we’ll come look at your Lake St. Louis house. Don’t worry, we purchase homes in nearly any condition. So even if your property has extensive issues, there’s still a good chance we’ll make you an offer.
- Make Offer – If everything works out great with your property, we’ll make an offer on it. Our offers are always cash offers, so you’ll never have to worry about loan approval or waiting for any financing.
- Accept or Reject Offer – If our offer is exactly what you are looking for, then let’s continue with the sale. If the offer doesn’t seem just right, let us know so we can work towards the sale of your Lake St. Louis house.
- Close on Property in 30 Days or Less – We’re serious. We can close on a Lake St. Louis house in under a month. Our cash offers are what make this time frame possible.
Foreclosed Property Buyer – All Cash Offers
We’re ready to make you an offer for your foreclosed Lake St. Louis property so call us. We only make all cash offers. This is to give you the fair market value of your property and to save you time. If you’re interested in this offer, reach out to our team today to set a meeting.