Foreclosed House Buyer Eureka
Foreclosure is a last-resort emergency. Financial difficulties can happen for a variety of reasons, and when a homeowner is unable to continually finance their house, banks or the institution that is financing the house can place the house in a foreclosure state. It’s common to think that once a house enters the foreclosure process, there is nothing a house owner can do. However, that’s not correct. If you own a house, and it’s about to be put up for sale in a foreclosure sale, you still have a chance to sell the house before it goes to the foreclosure auction.
How do you take advantage of this option? If you want to sell your property before it is sold at the foreclosure auction, our Foreclosure House Buyers in Eureka can help. We know that foreclosure wasn’t your first choice, and we can help you navigate the sale of your property so that it best helps you. We’re here to help, and we want to purchase your house before it goes to the foreclosure auction. To learn more about this service and how our team can help you deal with this foreclosure process, call our team now at 314-730-0366 or fill out this form here.
Foreclosure House Buyer Eureka – Sell Your House Fast
Foreclosures follow a timeline. In Missouri, the foreclosure process typically takes around 20 days. The Foreclosure process typically starts after 4 months of missed payments, or 120 days of delinquency. After that period of time, the bank will notify the property owner of the intent to foreclose, and the date the sale will happen.
When you receive a foreclosure notice, what are your options? Can you sell the home to a third party before the bank forecloses on the house? Yes, and here’s how:
Before the auction for the property takes place, you can sell the home to an As-Is House Buying company in Eureka. The sale of the house can then be used towards satisfying the outstanding debt. You have to tell your lender that you plan to sell the house to satisfy the mortgage and ask the lender to postpone the foreclosure auction. Once the lender knows that you’re selling the property to satisfy the debt, you can move forward with the sale.
How the Process Works – Foreclosed House Buyer Eureka
- Call our Foreclosed House Buying Company in Eureka – Just like any traditional real-estate deal, the house buying process in Eureka begins with reaching out to our team at 314-730-0366. We’ll ask you a few questions about your house, the condition its in, and a few other questions regarding its history and location.
- Schedule to Look at Property – After our initial conversation, we’ll come out and take a look at your property in person. We’ll get a general idea of the state it is in so that we fully know what type of property we may be buying. You don’t have to worry about any charges or any costs on your end. This inspection doesn’t cost you a dime. We’ll set a time to come see your property that works best for you.
- Look at Property – Once we’ve agreed on a date and time, we’ll come look at your Eureka house. Don’t worry, we purchase homes in nearly any condition. So even if your property has extensive issues, there’s still a good chance we’ll make you an offer.
- Make Offer – After the walk through and some number crunching, we’ll have a solid idea of what the fair-market value price of your house is. Our offers are always cash offers, so you’ll never have to worry about loan approval or waiting for any financing.
- Accept or Reject Offer – If you think our offer works for you, then we can move forward with the sale. If the offer doesn’t seem just right, let us know so we can work towards the sale of your Eureka house.
- Close on Property in 30 Days or Less – This is a serious fact. We can close on a house in Eureka fast, typically in under 30 days. This is why we make all cash offers. They’re far faster and have less hassle than a traditional financing offer. In many cases, this time can even be cut in half.
Foreclosed Property Buyer – All Cash Offers
When you’re ready to unload your foreclosed property in Eureka, get in touch with our team. We only make all cash offers. This is to give you the fair market value of your property and to save you time. If you’re interested in this offer, reach out to our team today to set a meeting.