Foreclosed House Buyer St. Charles
Foreclosure is never the first option. Financial difficulties and a failure to pay the mortgage in a timely manner can cause a bank to seek foreclosure to recoup its losses. Foreclosure is typically the end of the line for homeowners struggling to make payments. However, that’s not correct. If you own a house, and it’s about to be put up for sale in a foreclosure sale, you still have a chance to sell the house before it goes to the foreclosure auction.
How does this work? How do you pursue this option? If you want to sell your property before it is sold at the foreclosure auction, our Foreclosure House Buyers in St. Charles can help. We know how to help St. Charles house owners facing foreclosure, and we can help you make the most of the process. We’re here to help, and we want to purchase your house before it goes to the foreclosure auction. To learn more about this service and how our team can help you deal with this foreclosure process, call our team now at 314-730-0366 or fill out this form here.
Foreclosure House Buyer St. Charles – Sell Your House Fast
Foreclosures follow a timeline. In Missouri, the foreclosure process typically takes around 20 days. To get to the foreclosure process, a house owner first has to be at least 120 days delinquent on their payments, which is roughly 4 months’ time. After that period of time, the bank will notify the property owner of the intent to foreclose, and the date the sale will happen.
When you receive a foreclosure notice, what are your options? Can you sell the home to a third party before the bank forecloses on the house? Yes, and here’s how:
Before the auction for the property takes place, you can sell the home to an As-Is House Buying company in St. Charles. The sale of the house can then be used towards satisfying the outstanding debt. You have to tell your lender that you plan to sell the house to satisfy the mortgage and ask the lender to postpone the foreclosure auction. Once the lender knows that you’re selling the property to satisfy the debt, you can move forward with the sale.
How the Process Works – Foreclosed House Buyer St. Charles
- Call our Foreclosed House Buying Company in St. Charles – Call our house buyers in St. Charles at 314-730-0366. At this early point, we’re going to make sure that your property is something we can move forward with.
- Schedule to Look at Property – Once we’ve had a chance to talk about your house in St. Charles, we’ll schedule a time to come inspect the house. Don’t worry, this isn’t a traditional inspection. This doesn’t cost you anything as its not a typical inspection. We just want to get a feel for your house and make sure that it’s something we’re interested in. We’ll set a time to come see your property that works best for you.
- Look at Property – Once we’ve settled on the perfect time, we’ll come by to look at your house and do a thorough walk-through. Don’t worry, we purchase homes in nearly any condition. So even if your property has extensive issues, there’s still a good chance we’ll make you an offer.
- Make Offer – If everything works out great with your property, we’ll make an offer on it. With our offers you don’t have to worry about loan approvals, financing, or any of the other typical hassles.
- Accept or Reject Offer – If you think our offer works for you, then we can move forward with the sale. If the offer doesn’t seem just right, let us know so we can work towards the sale of your St. Charles house.
- Close on Property in 30 Days or Less – This isn’t an exaggeration. We can close the sale of your St. Charles house in 30 days or less. This is why we make all cash offers. They’re far faster and have less hassle than a traditional financing offer. In many cases, this time can even be cut in half.
Foreclosed Property Buyer – All Cash Offers
If you’re ready to get an offer and sell your foreclosed property in St. Charles, call us. We only make all cash offers. This is to give you the fair market value of your property and to save you time. If you’re interested in this offer, reach out to our team today to set a meeting.