Foreclosed House Buyer Union
Foreclosure is an option a bank never wants to take. Financial difficulties can happen for a variety of reasons, and when a homeowner is unable to continually finance their house, banks or the institution that is financing the house can place the house in a foreclosure state. Foreclosure, is often considered the end of the line for a homeowner in dire straits. However, that’s not correct. If you’re currently in the foreclosure process you can still sell your house before the bank puts it up for auction.
How do you take advantage of this option? If you want to sell your property before it is sold at the foreclosure auction, our Foreclosure House Buyers in Union can help. We’ve provided this house selling solution to Union house owners before, and we understand how difficult the foreclosure process can be. We’re here to help, and we want to purchase your house before it goes to the foreclosure auction. To learn more about this service and how our team can help you deal with this foreclosure process, call our team now at 314-730-0366 or fill out this form here.
Foreclosure House Buyer Union – Sell Your House Fast
Foreclosures follow a timeline. In Missouri, the foreclosure process typically takes around 20 days. After 120 days, or roughly 4 months time of missed payments, the foreclosure process starts. When payments have been missed for that amount of time, the bank will then start the foreclosure process and notify the property owner of the process.
When you receive a foreclosure notice, what are your options? Can you sell the home to a third party before the bank forecloses on the house? Yes, and here’s how:
Before the auction for the property takes place, you can sell the home to an As-Is House Buying company in Union. The sale of the house can then be used towards satisfying the outstanding debt. You have to tell your lender that you plan to sell the house to satisfy the mortgage and ask the lender to postpone the foreclosure auction. Once the lender is aware that you are selling the house to satisfy your debts with the lender, you can then proceed with selling the house to a third party.
How the Process Works – Foreclosed House Buyer Union
- Call our Foreclosed House Buying Company in Union – Just like any traditional real-estate deal, the house buying process in Union begins with reaching out to our team at 314-730-0366. At this early point, we’re going to make sure that your property is something we can move forward with.
- Schedule to Look at Property – Once we’ve had a chance to talk about your house in Union, we’ll schedule a time to come inspect the house. Don’t worry, this isn’t a traditional inspection. You don’t have to worry about any charges or any costs on your end. This inspection doesn’t cost you a dime. We’ll set a time to come see your property that works best for you.
- Look at Property – Once we’ve agreed on a date and time, we’ll come look at your Union house. Don’t worry, we purchase homes in nearly any condition. So even if your property has extensive issues, there’s still a good chance we’ll make you an offer.
- Make Offer – If everything works out great with your property, we’ll make an offer on it. With our offers you don’t have to worry about loan approvals, financing, or any of the other typical hassles.
- Accept or Reject Offer – If you like our offer, great! We can move forward with the sale of your property. If our offer isn’t what you had in mind, we can always talk about the price and sale of your Union house.
- Close on Property in 30 Days or Less – We’re serious. We can close on a Union house in under a month. This is why we make all cash offers. They’re far faster and have less hassle than a traditional financing offer. In many cases, this time can even be cut in half.
Foreclosed Property Buyer – All Cash Offers
We’re ready to make you an offer for your foreclosed Union property so call us. We only make all cash offers. This is to give you the fair market value of your property and to save you time. If you’re interested in this offer, reach out to our team today to set a meeting.