Foreclosed House Buyer Oakville
Foreclosure is an option a bank never wants to take. Financial difficulties can happen for a variety of reasons, and when a homeowner is unable to continually finance their house, banks or the institution that is financing the house can place the house in a foreclosure state. Foreclosure is typically the end of the line for homeowners struggling to make payments. However, that’s not correct. If you’re currently in the foreclosure process you can still sell your house before the bank puts it up for auction.
How does this work? How do you pursue this option? If you want to sell your property before it is sold at the foreclosure auction, our Foreclosure House Buyers in Oakville can help. We know how to help Oakville house owners facing foreclosure, and we can help you make the most of the process. We’re here to help, and we want to purchase your house before it goes to the foreclosure auction. To learn more about this service and how our team can help you deal with this foreclosure process, call our team now at 314-730-0366 or fill out this form here.
Foreclosure House Buyer Oakville – Sell Your House Fast
Foreclosures follow a timeline. In Missouri, the foreclosure process typically takes around 20 days. To get to the foreclosure process, a house owner first has to be at least 120 days delinquent on their payments, which is roughly 4 months’ time. When payments have been missed for that amount of time, the bank will then start the foreclosure process and notify the property owner of the process.
When you receive a foreclosure notice, what are your options? Can you sell the home to a third party before the bank forecloses on the house? Yes, and here’s how:
Before the foreclosure auction takes place, you can sell the home to an As-Is House Buyer in Oakville. The sale of the house can then be used towards satisfying the outstanding debt. You have to tell your lender that you plan to sell the house to satisfy the mortgage and ask the lender to postpone the foreclosure auction. Once the lender is aware that you are selling the house to satisfy your debts with the lender, you can then proceed with selling the house to a third party.
How the Process Works – Foreclosed House Buyer Oakville
- Call our Foreclosed House Buying Company in Oakville – Call our house buyers in Oakville at 314-730-0366. During this initial call, we’ll make sure that your property is right for our services.
- Schedule to Look at Property – After our initial conversation, we’ll come out and take a look at your property in person. Don’t worry, this isn’t a traditional inspection. It doesn’t cost you anything. Our team has an extensive history of buying and repairing houses so we know where to look to see if the property has any underlying issues that we should know about. We’ll set a time to come see your property that works best for you.
- Look at Property – Once we’ve settled on the perfect time, we’ll come by to look at your house and do a thorough walk-through. Don’t worry, we purchase homes in nearly any condition. So even if your property has extensive issues, there’s still a good chance we’ll make you an offer.
- Make Offer – Now that we have an idea of what the property is worth, we’ll make you a fair-market value offer for the house. With our offers you don’t have to worry about loan approvals, financing, or any of the other typical hassles.
- Accept or Reject Offer – If you think our offer works for you, then we can move forward with the sale. If the offer doesn’t seem just right, let us know so we can work towards the sale of your Oakville house.
- Close on Property in 30 Days or Less – We’re serious. We can close on a Oakville house in under a month. All-cash offers make the process far more simple and much faster.
Foreclosed Property Buyer – All Cash Offers
We’re ready to make you an offer for your foreclosed Oakville property so call us. We only make all cash offers. This is to give you the fair market value of your property and to save you time. If you’re interested in this offer, reach out to our team today to set a meeting.