Foreclosed House Buyer Creve Coeur
Foreclosure is a last-resort emergency. Financial difficulties can happen for a variety of reasons, and when a homeowner is unable to continually finance their house, banks or the institution that is financing the house can place the house in a foreclosure state. Foreclosure is typically the end of the line for homeowners struggling to make payments. However, that’s not correct. If you’re currently in the foreclosure process you can still sell your house before the bank puts it up for auction.
How do you take advantage of this option? If you want to sell your property before it is sold at the foreclosure auction, our Foreclosure House Buyers in Creve Coeur can help. We know how to help Creve Coeur house owners facing foreclosure, and we can help you make the most of the process. We’re here to help, and we want to purchase your house before it goes to the foreclosure auction. To learn more about this service and how our team can help you deal with this foreclosure process, call our team now at 314-730-0366 or fill out this form here.
Foreclosure House Buyer Creve Coeur – Sell Your House Fast
Foreclosures follow a timeline. In Missouri, the foreclosure process typically takes around 20 days. After 120 days, or roughly 4 months time of missed payments, the foreclosure process starts. When payments have been missed for that amount of time, the bank will then start the foreclosure process and notify the property owner of the process.
When you receive a foreclosure notice, what are your options? Can you sell the home to a third party before the bank forecloses on the house? Yes, and here’s how:
Before the foreclosure auction takes place, you can sell the home to an As-Is House Buyer in Creve Coeur. The sale of the house, before the foreclosure process ends, can be used to satisfy a large part of the debt. The lender must be made aware of the sale before you complete it, and that the purpose of the sale is to satisfy the debts owed to the property. Once the lender knows that you’re selling the property to satisfy the debt, you can move forward with the sale.
How the Process Works – Foreclosed House Buyer Creve Coeur
- Call our Foreclosed House Buying Company in Creve Coeur – Just like any traditional real-estate deal, the house buying process in Creve Coeur begins with reaching out to our team at 314-730-0366. We’ll ask you a few questions about your house, the condition its in, and a few other questions regarding its history and location.
- Schedule to Look at Property – Once we’ve had a chance to talk about your house in Creve Coeur, we’ll schedule a time to come inspect the house. Don’t worry, this isn’t a traditional inspection. This doesn’t cost you anything as its not a typical inspection. We just want to get a feel for your house and make sure that it’s something we’re interested in. We’ll set a time to come see your property that works best for you.
- Look at Property – Once we’ve settled on the perfect time, we’ll come by to look at your house and do a thorough walk-through. Don’t worry, we purchase homes in nearly any condition. So even if your property has extensive issues, there’s still a good chance we’ll make you an offer.
- Make Offer – Now that we have an idea of what the property is worth, we’ll make you a fair-market value offer for the house. Our offers are always cash offers, so you’ll never have to worry about loan approval or waiting for any financing.
- Accept or Reject Offer – If you like our offer, great! We can move forward with the sale of your property. If our offer isn’t what you had in mind, we can always talk about the price and sale of your Creve Coeur house.
- Close on Property in 30 Days or Less – This is a serious fact. We can close on a house in Creve Coeur fast, typically in under 30 days. All-cash offers make the process far more simple and much faster.
Foreclosed Property Buyer – All Cash Offers
If you’re ready to get an offer and sell your foreclosed property in Creve Coeur, call us. We only make all cash offers. This is to give you the fair market value of your property and to save you time. If you’re interested in this offer, reach out to our team today to set a meeting.