Foreclosed House Buyer Spanish Lake
Foreclosure is a last-resort emergency. Foreclosures happen when a homeowner is in dire financial straights, and it’s an option banks only use to try to break even on the property. Foreclosure is typically the end of the line for homeowners struggling to make payments. However, that’s not correct. If you’re currently in the foreclosure process you can still sell your house before the bank puts it up for auction.
How does this work? How do you pursue this option? If you want to sell your property before it is sold at the foreclosure auction, our Foreclosure House Buyers in Spanish Lake can help. We know how to help Spanish Lake house owners facing foreclosure, and we can help you make the most of the process. We’re here to help, and we want to purchase your house before it goes to the foreclosure auction. To learn more about this service and how our team can help you deal with this foreclosure process, call our team now at 314-730-0366 or fill out this form here.
Foreclosure House Buyer Spanish Lake – Sell Your House Fast
Foreclosures follow a timeline. In Missouri, the foreclosure process typically takes around 20 days. After 120 days, or roughly 4 months time of missed payments, the foreclosure process starts. After that period of time, the bank will notify the property owner of the intent to foreclose, and the date the sale will happen.
When you receive a foreclosure notice, what are your options? Can you sell the home to a third party before the bank forecloses on the house? Yes, and here’s how:
Before the auction for the property takes place, you can sell the home to an As-Is House Buying company in Spanish Lake. You can use this sale to satisfy a substantial amount of the debt that the bank may not be able to recover in a foreclosure auction. The lender must be made aware of the sale before you complete it, and that the purpose of the sale is to satisfy the debts owed to the property. Once the lender knows that you’re selling the property to satisfy the debt, you can move forward with the sale.
How the Process Works – Foreclosed House Buyer Spanish Lake
- Call our Foreclosed House Buying Company in Spanish Lake – To start the process, you’ll have to contact our house buyers in Spanish Lake at 314-730-0366. During this initial call, we’ll make sure that your property is right for our services.
- Schedule to Look at Property – Once we’ve had a chance to talk about your house in Spanish Lake, we’ll schedule a time to come inspect the house. Don’t worry, this isn’t a traditional inspection. You don’t have to worry about any charges or any costs on your end. This inspection doesn’t cost you a dime. We’ll set a time to come see your property that works best for you.
- Look at Property – Once the date is set, our house buying company in Spanish Lake will come look at your property to determine if its something we want to move forward with. Don’t worry, we purchase homes in nearly any condition. So even if your property has extensive issues, there’s still a good chance we’ll make you an offer.
- Make Offer – After the walk through and some number crunching, we’ll have a solid idea of what the fair-market value price of your house is. With our offers you don’t have to worry about loan approvals, financing, or any of the other typical hassles.
- Accept or Reject Offer – If our offer is exactly what you are looking for, then let’s continue with the sale. If our offer isn’t that exciting, make us a counteroffer. We’ll see where we can agree on the value of your Spanish Lake house.
- Close on Property in 30 Days or Less – This isn’t an exaggeration. We can close the sale of your Spanish Lake house in 30 days or less. All-cash offers make the process far more simple and much faster.
Foreclosed Property Buyer – All Cash Offers
We’re ready to make you an offer for your foreclosed Spanish Lake property so call us. We only make all cash offers. This is to give you the fair market value of your property and to save you time. If you’re interested in this offer, reach out to our team today to set a meeting.