Foreclosed House Buyer Clayton
Foreclosure is a last-resort emergency. Financial difficulties can happen for a variety of reasons, and when a homeowner is unable to continually finance their house, banks or the institution that is financing the house can place the house in a foreclosure state. Foreclosure is typically the end of the line for homeowners struggling to make payments. However, that’s not correct. If you’re currently in the foreclosure process you can still sell your house before the bank puts it up for auction.
How does this work? How do you pursue this option? If you want to sell your property before it is sold at the foreclosure auction, our Foreclosure House Buyers in Clayton can help. We know that foreclosure wasn’t your first choice, and we can help you navigate the sale of your property so that it best helps you. We’re here to help, and we want to purchase your house before it goes to the foreclosure auction. To learn more about this service and how our team can help you deal with this foreclosure process, call our team now at 314-730-0366 or fill out this form here.
Foreclosure House Buyer Clayton – Sell Your House Fast
Foreclosures follow a timeline. In Missouri, the foreclosure process typically takes around 20 days. To get to the foreclosure process, a house owner first has to be at least 120 days delinquent on their payments, which is roughly 4 months’ time. When this happens, the bank or financial institution must send a letter stating that the property is going to be foreclosed on, and supply the house owner of when the foreclosure sale is stated to happen.
When you receive a foreclosure notice, what are your options? Can you sell the home to a third party before the bank forecloses on the house? Yes, and here’s how:
Before the foreclosure auction takes place, you can sell the home to an As-Is House Buyer in Clayton. The sale of the house, before the foreclosure process ends, can be used to satisfy a large part of the debt. The lender must be made aware of the sale before you complete it, and that the purpose of the sale is to satisfy the debts owed to the property. Once the lender knows that you’re selling the property to satisfy the debt, you can move forward with the sale.
How the Process Works – Foreclosed House Buyer Clayton
- Call our Foreclosed House Buying Company in Clayton – To start the process, you’ll have to contact our house buyers in Clayton at 314-730-0366. At this early point, we’re going to make sure that your property is something we can move forward with.
- Schedule to Look at Property – Once we’ve had a chance to talk about your house in Clayton, we’ll schedule a time to come inspect the house. We’ll get a general idea of the state it is in so that we fully know what type of property we may be buying. It doesn’t cost you anything. Our team has an extensive history of buying and repairing houses so we know where to look to see if the property has any underlying issues that we should know about. We’ll set a time to come see your property that works best for you.
- Look at Property – Once the date is set, our house buying company in Clayton will come look at your property to determine if its something we want to move forward with. Don’t worry, we purchase homes in nearly any condition. So even if your property has extensive issues, there’s still a good chance we’ll make you an offer.
- Make Offer – If everything works out great with your property, we’ll make an offer on it. We only make all-cash offers, so there is no waiting and no approvals needed.
- Accept or Reject Offer – If our offer is exactly what you are looking for, then let’s continue with the sale. If the offer doesn’t seem just right, let us know so we can work towards the sale of your Clayton house.
- Close on Property in 30 Days or Less – This is a serious fact. We can close on a house in Clayton fast, typically in under 30 days. All-cash offers make the process far more simple and much faster.
Foreclosed Property Buyer – All Cash Offers
When you’re ready to unload your foreclosed property in Clayton, get in touch with our team. We only make all cash offers. This is to give you the fair market value of your property and to save you time. If you’re interested in this offer, reach out to our team today to set a meeting.