Foreclosed House Buyer Bel-Ridge
Foreclosure is an option a bank never wants to take. Financial difficulties and a failure to pay the mortgage in a timely manner can cause a bank to seek foreclosure to recoup its losses. It’s common to think that once a house enters the foreclosure process, there is nothing a house owner can do. However, that’s not correct. If you own a house, and it’s about to be put up for sale in a foreclosure sale, you still have a chance to sell the house before it goes to the foreclosure auction.
What steps can you take to sell the house before the foreclosure happens? If you want to sell your property before it is sold at the foreclosure auction, our Foreclosure House Buyers in Bel-Ridge can help. We’ve provided this house selling solution to Bel-Ridge house owners before, and we understand how difficult the foreclosure process can be. We’re here to help, and we want to purchase your house before it goes to the foreclosure auction. To learn more about this service and how our team can help you deal with this foreclosure process, call our team now at 314-730-0366 or fill out this form here.
Foreclosure House Buyer Bel-Ridge – Sell Your House Fast
Foreclosures follow a timeline. In Missouri, the foreclosure process typically takes around 20 days. After 120 days, or roughly 4 months time of missed payments, the foreclosure process starts. When this happens, the bank or financial institution must send a letter stating that the property is going to be foreclosed on, and supply the house owner of when the foreclosure sale is stated to happen.
When you receive a foreclosure notice, what are your options? Can you sell the home to a third party before the bank forecloses on the house? Yes, and here’s how:
Before the foreclosure auction takes place, you can sell the home to an As-Is House Buyer in Bel-Ridge. The sale of the house, before the foreclosure process ends, can be used to satisfy a large part of the debt. You have to tell your lender that you plan to sell the house to satisfy the mortgage and ask the lender to postpone the foreclosure auction. Once the lender is aware that you are selling the house to satisfy your debts with the lender, you can then proceed with selling the house to a third party.
How the Process Works – Foreclosed House Buyer Bel-Ridge
- Call our Foreclosed House Buying Company in Bel-Ridge – Call our house buyers in Bel-Ridge at 314-730-0366. At this early point, we’re going to make sure that your property is something we can move forward with.
- Schedule to Look at Property – Once we’ve had a chance to talk about your house in Bel-Ridge, we’ll schedule a time to come inspect the house. This isn’t a traditional or typical inspection, so don’t worry. This doesn’t cost you anything as its not a typical inspection. We just want to get a feel for your house and make sure that it’s something we’re interested in. We’ll set a time to come see your property that works best for you.
- Look at Property – Once we’ve agreed on a date and time, we’ll come look at your Bel-Ridge house. Don’t worry, we purchase homes in nearly any condition. So even if your property has extensive issues, there’s still a good chance we’ll make you an offer.
- Make Offer – If everything works out great with your property, we’ll make an offer on it. We only make all-cash offers, so there is no waiting and no approvals needed.
- Accept or Reject Offer – If you think our offer works for you, then we can move forward with the sale. If our offer isn’t what you had in mind, we can always talk about the price and sale of your Bel-Ridge house.
- Close on Property in 30 Days or Less – We’re serious. We can close on a Bel-Ridge house in under a month. This is why we make all cash offers. They’re far faster and have less hassle than a traditional financing offer. In many cases, this time can even be cut in half.
Foreclosed Property Buyer – All Cash Offers
When you’re ready to unload your foreclosed property in Bel-Ridge, get in touch with our team. We only make all cash offers. This is to give you the fair market value of your property and to save you time. If you’re interested in this offer, reach out to our team today to set a meeting.