Foreclosed House Buyer Ferguson
Foreclosure is never the first option. Foreclosures happen when a homeowner is in dire financial straights, and it’s an option banks only use to try to break even on the property. Foreclosure is typically the end of the line for homeowners struggling to make payments. However, that’s not correct. If you own a house, and it’s about to be put up for sale in a foreclosure sale, you still have a chance to sell the house before it goes to the foreclosure auction.
What steps can you take to sell the house before the foreclosure happens? If you want to sell your property before it is sold at the foreclosure auction, our Foreclosure House Buyers in Ferguson can help. We’ve provided this house selling solution to Ferguson house owners before, and we understand how difficult the foreclosure process can be. We’re here to help, and we want to purchase your house before it goes to the foreclosure auction. To learn more about this service and how our team can help you deal with this foreclosure process, call our team now at 314-730-0366 or fill out this form here.
Foreclosure House Buyer Ferguson – Sell Your House Fast
Foreclosures follow a timeline. In Missouri, the foreclosure process typically takes around 20 days. The Foreclosure process typically starts after 4 months of missed payments, or 120 days of delinquency. When this happens, the bank or financial institution must send a letter stating that the property is going to be foreclosed on, and supply the house owner of when the foreclosure sale is stated to happen.
When you receive a foreclosure notice, what are your options? Can you sell the home to a third party before the bank forecloses on the house? Yes, and here’s how:
Before the auction for the property takes place, you can sell the home to an As-Is House Buying company in Ferguson. The sale of the house can then be used towards satisfying the outstanding debt. You have to tell your lender that you plan to sell the house to satisfy the mortgage and ask the lender to postpone the foreclosure auction. Once the lender knows that you’re selling the property to satisfy the debt, you can move forward with the sale.
How the Process Works – Foreclosed House Buyer Ferguson
- Call our Foreclosed House Buying Company in Ferguson – To start the process, you’ll have to contact our house buyers in Ferguson at 314-730-0366. At this early point, we’re going to make sure that your property is something we can move forward with.
- Schedule to Look at Property – After our initial conversation, we’ll come out and take a look at your property in person. We’ll get a general idea of the state it is in so that we fully know what type of property we may be buying. This doesn’t cost you anything as its not a typical inspection. We just want to get a feel for your house and make sure that it’s something we’re interested in. We’ll set a time to come see your property that works best for you.
- Look at Property – Once we’ve settled on the perfect time, we’ll come by to look at your house and do a thorough walk-through. Don’t worry, we purchase homes in nearly any condition. So even if your property has extensive issues, there’s still a good chance we’ll make you an offer.
- Make Offer – After the walk through and some number crunching, we’ll have a solid idea of what the fair-market value price of your house is. With our offers you don’t have to worry about loan approvals, financing, or any of the other typical hassles.
- Accept or Reject Offer – If you like our offer, great! We can move forward with the sale of your property. If the offer doesn’t seem just right, let us know so we can work towards the sale of your Ferguson house.
- Close on Property in 30 Days or Less – This isn’t an exaggeration. We can close the sale of your Ferguson house in 30 days or less. This is why we make all cash offers. They’re far faster and have less hassle than a traditional financing offer. In many cases, this time can even be cut in half.
Foreclosed Property Buyer – All Cash Offers
If you’re ready to get an offer and sell your foreclosed property in Ferguson, call us. We only make all cash offers. This is to give you the fair market value of your property and to save you time. If you’re interested in this offer, reach out to our team today to set a meeting.