Foreclosed House Buyer Maryland Heights
Foreclosure is an option a bank never wants to take. Foreclosures happen when a homeowner is in dire financial straights, and it’s an option banks only use to try to break even on the property. Foreclosure, is often considered the end of the line for a homeowner in dire straits. However, that’s not correct. If you own a house, and it’s about to be put up for sale in a foreclosure sale, you still have a chance to sell the house before it goes to the foreclosure auction.
What steps can you take to sell the house before the foreclosure happens? If you want to sell your property before it is sold at the foreclosure auction, our Foreclosure House Buyers in Maryland Heights can help. We know how to help Maryland Heights house owners facing foreclosure, and we can help you make the most of the process. We’re here to help, and we want to purchase your house before it goes to the foreclosure auction. To learn more about this service and how our team can help you deal with this foreclosure process, call our team now at 314-730-0366 or fill out this form here.
Foreclosure House Buyer Maryland Heights – Sell Your House Fast
Foreclosures follow a timeline. In Missouri, the foreclosure process typically takes around 20 days. The Foreclosure process typically starts after 4 months of missed payments, or 120 days of delinquency. When payments have been missed for that amount of time, the bank will then start the foreclosure process and notify the property owner of the process.
When you receive a foreclosure notice, what are your options? Can you sell the home to a third party before the bank forecloses on the house? Yes, and here’s how:
Before the foreclosure auction takes place, you can sell the home to an As-Is House Buyer in Maryland Heights. The sale of the house, before the foreclosure process ends, can be used to satisfy a large part of the debt. The lender must be made aware of the sale before you complete it, and that the purpose of the sale is to satisfy the debts owed to the property. Once the lender is aware that you are selling the house to satisfy your debts with the lender, you can then proceed with selling the house to a third party.
How the Process Works – Foreclosed House Buyer Maryland Heights
- Call our Foreclosed House Buying Company in Maryland Heights – Call our house buyers in Maryland Heights at 314-730-0366. During this initial call, we’ll make sure that your property is right for our services.
- Schedule to Look at Property – After our initial conversation, we’ll come out and take a look at your property in person. We’ll get a general idea of the state it is in so that we fully know what type of property we may be buying. It doesn’t cost you anything. Our team has an extensive history of buying and repairing houses so we know where to look to see if the property has any underlying issues that we should know about. We’ll set a time to come see your property that works best for you.
- Look at Property – Once we’ve settled on the perfect time, we’ll come by to look at your house and do a thorough walk-through. Don’t worry, we purchase homes in nearly any condition. So even if your property has extensive issues, there’s still a good chance we’ll make you an offer.
- Make Offer – If everything works out great with your property, we’ll make an offer on it. With our offers you don’t have to worry about loan approvals, financing, or any of the other typical hassles.
- Accept or Reject Offer – If you think our offer works for you, then we can move forward with the sale. If our offer isn’t what you had in mind, we can always talk about the price and sale of your Maryland Heights house.
- Close on Property in 30 Days or Less – We’re serious. We can close on a Maryland Heights house in under a month. All-cash offers make the process far more simple and much faster.
Foreclosed Property Buyer – All Cash Offers
If you’re ready to get an offer and sell your foreclosed property in Maryland Heights, call us. We only make all cash offers. This is to give you the fair market value of your property and to save you time. If you’re interested in this offer, reach out to our team today to set a meeting.