Foreclosed House Buyer Northwoods
Foreclosure is never the first option. Foreclosures happen when a homeowner is in dire financial straights, and it’s an option banks only use to try to break even on the property. Foreclosure, is often considered the end of the line for a homeowner in dire straits. However, that’s not correct. If you own a house, and it’s about to be put up for sale in a foreclosure sale, you still have a chance to sell the house before it goes to the foreclosure auction.
How does this work? How do you pursue this option? If you want to sell your property before it is sold at the foreclosure auction, our Foreclosure House Buyers in Northwoods can help. We’ve provided this house selling solution to Northwoods house owners before, and we understand how difficult the foreclosure process can be. We’re here to help, and we want to purchase your house before it goes to the foreclosure auction. To learn more about this service and how our team can help you deal with this foreclosure process, call our team now at 314-730-0366 or fill out this form here.
Foreclosure House Buyer Northwoods – Sell Your House Fast
Foreclosures follow a timeline. In Missouri, the foreclosure process typically takes around 20 days. To get to the foreclosure process, a house owner first has to be at least 120 days delinquent on their payments, which is roughly 4 months’ time. When this happens, the bank or financial institution must send a letter stating that the property is going to be foreclosed on, and supply the house owner of when the foreclosure sale is stated to happen.
When you receive a foreclosure notice, what are your options? Can you sell the home to a third party before the bank forecloses on the house? Yes, and here’s how:
Before the auction for the property takes place, you can sell the home to an As-Is House Buying company in Northwoods. You can use this sale to satisfy a substantial amount of the debt that the bank may not be able to recover in a foreclosure auction. The lender must be made aware of the sale before you complete it, and that the purpose of the sale is to satisfy the debts owed to the property. Once the lender is aware that you are selling the house to satisfy your debts with the lender, you can then proceed with selling the house to a third party.
How the Process Works – Foreclosed House Buyer Northwoods
- Call our Foreclosed House Buying Company in Northwoods – To start the process, you’ll have to contact our house buyers in Northwoods at 314-730-0366. During this initial call, we’ll make sure that your property is right for our services.
- Schedule to Look at Property – Once we’ve had a chance to talk about your house in Northwoods, we’ll schedule a time to come inspect the house. This isn’t a traditional or typical inspection, so don’t worry. You don’t have to worry about any charges or any costs on your end. This inspection doesn’t cost you a dime. We’ll set a time to come see your property that works best for you.
- Look at Property – Once we’ve agreed on a date and time, we’ll come look at your Northwoods house. Don’t worry, we purchase homes in nearly any condition. So even if your property has extensive issues, there’s still a good chance we’ll make you an offer.
- Make Offer – Now that we have an idea of what the property is worth, we’ll make you a fair-market value offer for the house. We only make all-cash offers, so there is no waiting and no approvals needed.
- Accept or Reject Offer – If you think our offer works for you, then we can move forward with the sale. If our offer isn’t what you had in mind, we can always talk about the price and sale of your Northwoods house.
- Close on Property in 30 Days or Less – This is a serious fact. We can close on a house in Northwoods fast, typically in under 30 days. All-cash offers make the process far more simple and much faster.
Foreclosed Property Buyer – All Cash Offers
When you’re ready to unload your foreclosed property in Northwoods, get in touch with our team. We only make all cash offers. This is to give you the fair market value of your property and to save you time. If you’re interested in this offer, reach out to our team today to set a meeting.