Rental Property Buyer Greater St. Louis
Compared to selling a traditional home, trying to sell a rental property comes with additional challenges. It’s difficult to sell any rental property simply because it has been rented out, but these properties often have maintenance issues, other physical problems, or complications with the tenants that make it even more difficult to sell. If you are ready to sell your rental, chances are that you are sick of wasting your time and money on this place, and you are ready to put a stop to it however you can. When you want to get rid of your rental property, come to Evervest Home Buyers.
Evervest Home Buyers is the answer to your rental property problems. Our well-established, locally owned rental property buying company provides a quick, fair, and easy transaction when you want to sell. We have worked with all kinds of properties, and we buy homes in nearly any condition. After dealing with the pains that come with owning a problem property, you deserve the help of Evervest. Call (314) 730-0366 or contact us today to schedule a consultation to discuss your property.Get Started
When To Sell Your Rental Property
Making the move to sell your rental property can be a difficult decision. Often, you know in your gut that you would be better off without it, but it’s easy to put it off. Taking action can seem especially tricky when you have tenents currently living in the property. You should sell if:
- You have bad tenants
- You have difficulty finding tenants
- It’s costing you too much time or money
- It requires constant repairs or the repairs required are beyond what you are able or willing to do
- Collecting rent payments is too much of a hassle or you are having to go after back rent
- You can’t afford the taxes on the porperty
- The expenses exceed the income from rent; you are losing money
Perhaps the property and your tenants are perfectly fine, but you’re no longer interested in managing a rental property. You are moving away from the area, getting older, or have other interests and investment opportunities. Once you’re ready to move on, you don’t want the headache of dealing with this thing for another few months or even over a year. , This will be the case if you try to list it through a real estate agent. On the other hand, a rental property buyer can quickly take the property off of your hands. Whatever the reason you’ve decided to sell, Evervest Home Buyers is the rental property buyer you want to work with.
Benefits of Selling to a Rental Property Buyer
By selling to a rental property buyer, you are in for a much better experience. To wash your hands of this unwanted rental property in a way that makes your life easier, a rental property buyer is the best option. When you choose to sell to Evervest Home Buyers,:
- You have a buyer. It’s difficult to find traditional home buyers that would be interested in a rental property, and it’s even more difficult to find a buyer if the property comes with problems. By going through a rental property buyer, you have a buyer for the property that nobody else wants to buy.
- You avoid the hassle. It takes time to list the property, wait for offers, repair and renovate, and handle the paperwork, none of which you have to worry about with a rental property buyer. Additionally, if you have tenants, it can be nearly impossible to coordinate showings and make sure the tenants are aware and prepared for walk-throughs. This is another reason selling to a company like Evervest is so much easier.
- You get paid quickly. By selling to a rental property buyer, you are streamlining the process. The rental property buyer will evaluate your property, make a fair offer, and pay you in cash generally all within a few days. Get paid and put the memory of your rental property behind you all in less than 30 days.
How Tenants Affect Your Sale
When selling a rental property, dealing with tenants presents some unique considerations. Whether you had a tenant who left on bad terms or you have tenants currently living in the building, consider how a rental property buyer can make things easier for you.
Few buyers are willing to tolerate the hassle of purchasing a property that tenants are currently renting. On the other hand, if you haven’t been able to secure tenants for your building lately, someone looking to purchase a home to rent out may worry that it’s not a good area for a rental property. Evervest rental property buyers are willing to buy almost any property, regardless of tenant occupancy. If you do have tenants currently renting your building, we are glad to take it over. We know the local laws and policies regarding landlords and tenants and will make sure the transaction is done correctly. Once we buy your rental property from you, the tenants are no longer your responsibility.
It’s discouraging to try to sell a rental place if your last tenants caused damage when they left or your current tenants are refusing to cooperate. One of the challenges of selling an occupied rental property is all of the tenant’s “stuff” on the property. If your tenants have left by the time you decide to sell, you are still often left with having to clean up and clear out the belongings they have left behind. When you sell to us, that isn’t an issue. We will buy a place even with furniture and trash inside it. Fortunately for you, Evervest Home Buyers will buy almost any rental property in any condition. Unless there is irreparable damage to the home, chances are high that we will want to purchase the place.
Sell Your Rental Property Today | Evervest Home Buyers
Do you have a property that is damaged, in an undesirable neighborhood, or in need of updates? In these situations, selling to a cash home buyer is the obvious choice and might be your only option. However, even properties that are more traditionally attractive to buyers can benefit from a rental property buyer. If you’re interested in getting rid of your rental property as quickly and painlessly as possible, Evervest is the answer. Get started right away! For more information and to begin the process of selling your rental property, call (314) 730-0366 or contact us online.