Rental Property Buyer Fenton, MO
Compared to selling a traditional home, trying to sell a rental property comes with additional challenges. On top of the inherent issues of trying to sell a rental property, it becomes even harder to successfully sell when there are problems with the building, the location, or tenants. If you are ready to sell your Fenton, MO rental, it is likely that you are sick of wasting your time and money on this place, and you are ready to put a stop to it however you can. When you don’t know what to do about your rental property, Evervest Home Buyers is the solution.
Evervest Home Buyers is the answer to your Fenton, MO rental property woes. We are a local rental property buying company with the experience and funding to provide a smooth, quick, and beneficial process. We have worked with all sorts of properties, and we buy homes regardless of their condition. If you currently own a Fenton, MO rental property and are unhappy with it or decided that you want to sell, you owe it to yourself to seek help from Evervest. Call (314) 730-0366 or contact us today to schedule a consultation to discuss your property.https://evervest1.wpengine.com/rental-property-buyer/
When To Sell Your Rental Property in Fenton
Making the move to sell your Fenton rental property can be a difficult decision. Often, you know in your gut that you would be better off without it, but it’s easy to put it on the back burner. Taking action can seem especially tough when you have tenants currently residing in the property. You should sell if:
- You have bad tenants
- You have difficulty finding tenants
- It’s costing you too much time or money
- It requires constant repairs or the repairs required are beyond what you are able or willing to do
- Collecting rent payments is too much of a hassle or you are sick of trying to get back rent that is owed to you
- You can’t afford the taxes on the property
- The expenses exceed the income from rent; you are losing money
Even if the property and tenants are great, you might want to sell for personal reasons. Maybe you are too busy or would like to put more money into other investments. Once you’re ready to move on, you don’t want the headache of dealing with this thing for another few months or even over a year. , This will be the case if you try to list it through a real estate agent. On the other hand, a rental property buyer can quickly take the property off of your hands. Whatever the reason you’ve decided to sell, Evervest Home Buyers is the Fenton, MO rental property buyer you want to work with.
Benefits of Selling to a Rental Property Buyer
Selling your property to a Fenton, MO rental property buyer like Evervest can resolve many of the problems rental owners encounter. To wash your hands of this unwanted rental property in a way that makes your life easier, a rental property buyer is the best option. When you choose to sell to Evervest Home Buyers:
- You have a buyer. It’s difficult to find traditional home buyers that would be interested in a rental property, and it’s even more difficult to find a buyer if the property comes with problems. By going through a rental property buyer in Fenton, you have a buyer for the property that nobody else wants to buy.
- You avoid the hassle. Even selling a beautiful home in a great neighborhood can be a tedious process. There is some back and forth involved and much work required of you as the seller. It takes time to list the property, wait for offers, repair and renovate, and handle the paperwork, none of which you have to worry about with a rental property buyer. Additionally, if you have tenants, it can be nearly impossible to coordinate showings and make sure the tenants are aware and prepared for walk-throughs. This is another reason selling to a company like Evervest is so much easier.
- You get paid quickly. By selling to a rental property buyer, you are streamlining the process. The Fenton, MO rental property buyer will evaluate your property, make a fair offer, and pay you in cash generally all within a few days. Get paid and put the memory of your rental property behind you all in less than 30 days.
- You can take advantage of a hot market. The housing market in Fenton is notably hot at this moment, and is also tilted towards sellers. A property you may have bought a few years back may now be appraised at double or more than what you first spent to buy it. Having the flexibility to sell your Fenton rental property to a cash buyer enables you to sell your property at any time, including when the market is positive.
How Tenants Affect Your Sale
When selling a rental property, dealing with tenants presents some unique considerations. Whether you had a tenant who left on bad terms or you have tenants currently living in the building, consider how a Fenton, MO rental property buyer can make things easier for you.
The presence of tenants can deter buyers because of the hassle and extra time it takes to transition. On the other hand, if there have been long-term vacancies at your property, someone looking to purchase a home to rent out may believe that it may not be in the most viable area for a rental property. Evervest rental property buyers are willing to buy just about any Fenton property, with no regard to tenant occupancy. Whether or not your property currently has occupants, we are able to take over management with no hassles on your end. We know the local laws and policies regarding landlords and tenants and will make sure the transaction is done right. Once we buy your rental property from you, you do not have to worry about the tenants anymore.
Dealing with disruptive tenants, or ones that left your property worse than when they arrived, can make selling your rental property troublesome. One of the challenges of selling an occupied rental property is all of the tenant’s “stuff” on the property. If your tenants have left by the time you decide to sell, you are still often forced to clean up the belonging or trash still in their units. When you sell to us, you don’t have to worry about that. We will buy a place even with furniture and trash inside it. Fortunately for you, Evervest Home Buyers will buy almost any rental property in any condition. Unless there is irreparable damage to the home, we will most likely want to purchase the place.
Sell Your Rental Property Today | Evervest Home Buyers
Do you have a property that is damaged, in an undesirable neighborhood, or in need of updates? Selling to a cash home buyer is probably the only good option in your situation. However, even properties that are more traditionally attractive to buyers can benefit from a rental property buyer. If you’re ready to sell your rental property and want a quick and easy solution, you need the help of Evervest.
As experienced Fenton home buyers who know the local market like the back of their hand, the staff at Evervest Home Buyers is here to assist you sell your Fenton, MO rental property for real money as fast as possible. Our process is designed to take the trouble out of selling a rental property and allow you to move on with your life. For more information and to begin the process of selling your rental property, call (314) 730-0366 or contact us online.