Probate House Buyer Afton
We’re proud to be from the area. The probate process can be difficult, we appreciate that fact. We understand that going through the probate process can be hard because there are going to be emotional attachments to the property, and lots of opinions on what should be sold, how much it should be sold for, and who gets to keep what.
What we offer is a simple solution to make sure that the property is responsibly sold, and that you receive the cash value of the house in a quick and efficient manner. If you have any questions about the probate process, what your property is worth, or questions about our all-cash offers, feel free to contact our team today at 314-730-0366.
What are the steps used to sell/purchase a Afton house that is currently in probate?
- Authentic the Will– The will have to be authenticated, legal, and proven valid before the process can begin. Typically, there will be witnesses who signed the will, and there should also be a copy of the will with your local municipality. The probate process cannot proceed without this process first being authenticated.
- Alert the Court and or Others – Anyone with a stake in the will has to be alerted to the sale of the Afton property. They have to be informed about the sale of the property, and the amount it is being sold for. This has to be approved by all parties.
- The Property has to be Appraised – Outside of probate, a Afton house can be sold for any amount, but while going through probate, the value of the property has to be determined. This allows those with a legal interest in the property to be properly informed.
- Choose between an All-Cash Buyer, or Traditional Real Estate – You may not have the time to deal with the traditional Afton real estate market, or the house may not be in a competitive position or condition to sell. All-Cash buyers are typically the most effective way to sell the property under a time constraint. Our team has offered this solution to hundreds of individuals dealing with the probate process.
- Accept the All-Cash Offer, or Wait up to 60 Days – It now takes up to 60 days to sell a Afton house in the traditional real-estate market. Two months can pass without a single individual making an offer. With Evervest Home Buyers, we can close on a Afton house in as little a 7 days, and always within 30.
- Close on the Offer – If our offer meets your needs, we can close on the property. We don’t require any changes to the house at all. ZERO additional work will be required by you. We are ready to provide you with a cash amount for your Afton property. Once the sale is finalized, the cash value of your property will be yours to satisfy the will with.
All individuals listed in the will who have a vested interest in the house must be made aware of the sale, and the price. For the sale to work in the probate process, everyone has to agree to it.
Probate House Buyer Afton – Call Now
Has your house been sitting on the market with few offers on it? Our probate house buyers in Afton can help you get the probate sale process on track. First-time consultations are free, and our probate house buyers in Afton are available to meet at whatever time works best with your busy schedule. Our property buyers are committed to making sure that you and your family have a good experience selling your home, so we have made the process as streamlined as possible for the homeowners we work with.
If you are ready to sell your property with an all-cash probate house buyer in Afton, call or contact Scott at 314-730-0366 to schedule your free consultation and get more information about selling your property with our “as is” cash-only probate house buyers in Afton.