Selling an Inherited House in Crestwood, MO
Selling an inherited house in Crestwood, MO. Coming into the control of an inherited house in Crestwood, MO is a good thing and a bad thing. On one hand, a loved one is leaving you a memory that can be a source of wealth and security. On the other hand, the loss of your loved one may be compounded by infighting between family members. Figuring out what to do with an inherited house in Crestwood, MO, all while dealing with grief and other matters concerning their estate, can make anybody’s head spin.
One option that may work for you is selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer. At Evervest Home Buyers, we specialize in purchasing properties in any condition, for all cash, and can help you avoid the hassle and expense of listing your home with a traditional real estate agent. We keep everything confidential, and we understand the unique needs of Crestwood, MO families who are going through the difficult process of navigating what to do with an inherited house. We can help guide you through the process of selling a house in probate, and help turn the home into a cash legacy your loved one left behind for you. Call Evervest Home Buyers today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us through our website to discover more about how Evervest can help you.
Problems With Selling an Inherited House in Crestwood, MO
Before we dive into the advantages of selling your inherited house to a cash home buyer, it’s worth discussing some of the problems that may arise when trying to sell the home. Some of the most complicated parts of taking on an inherited Crestwood, MO house are:
- Managing the property from a afar — If you can’t live in the same city, county, or state as your family member’s home, it can be hard to know who to believe in in the Crestwood area. Do you know reliable handymen in the area? If you want to turn it into a rental property, how will you know if the tenants are trustworthy?
- The house may need serious repairs — If your loved one wasn’t able to take care of the property, it’s an outdated property, or if it’s been vacant for some time, it’s going to need a lot of repairs to get it to turnkey condition. Your family member may have also left possessions, and you’ll have to decide what will be passed on and what is junk.
- Legal issues — Selling a house in probate comes with a lot of legal nuances, including notifying the courts and banks.
At Evervest, we’ve been trusted by Crestwood, MO locals to buy, manage, and sell homes for over three decades. We’re not a franchise business; we like to know that the work we put in goes back into the same communities where we grew up. we’ll take the property off your hands no matter what condition it’s in, and, if you need us to, we can help guide you through the legal process. If there’s any “clutter” left on the property that no one in your family wants, just leave it where it is and we’ll dispose of it.
Why You Should Sell Your Inherited House to a Cash Home Buyer in Crestwood, MO
Given the complications that come up when selling an inherited house, it’s easy to see why a lot of residents choose to sell to an as-is home buying company in Crestwood, MO rather than through a real estate agent. There are many reasons why:
- Fast and hassle-free home sale — Cash home buyers offer an efficient home selling process that can be over in just a few weeks. With us, there’s no reason to worry about listing your home, cleaning and depersonalizing it for showings, or negotiating with buyers. With us, the only person you’ll be dealing with is the person buying your home. You won’t even have to sweep and mop before we come to do our inspection. Some houses can take up to six months to find a buyer, and even then, it takes longer for them to do an appraisal and close. We’ll make an offer the day we come to see your home, and if you agree, we’ll start working on a contract immediately.
- You won’t have to pay for expensive renovations — Repairing or renovating a home can cost thousands and thousands of dollars, which will take a large chuck out of any cash legacy you and your family were hoping for after inheriting the house. Since as-is home buyers want to buy homes in poor repair, you won’t have to worry about making costly repairs or renovations before selling your home. After we buy the house, we do all the repairs ourselves.
- You don’t have to hire a realtor — Most realtors charge 6% of the final home sale as their fee. At Evervest, we don’t make a profit when you sell the house. After repairing the house, we make a little bit of money when we put the house back on the Crestwood, MO market.
- Less risk — A traditional buyer may not have good enough credit or money to actually make the purchase, and other home investors may not be sincere. Working with an as-is home buying company is much more efficient. We’ll show you proof of funds so you can have peace of mind that the deal will be completed without any hiccups. With us, you also won’t run the risk of the buyer changing their mind because of inspection contingencies.
Choosing the Best Crestwood, MO Cash Home Buying Company For Your Inherited House
Some people see red flags when they read “cash home buying company.” Unfortunately, some cash buyers are a scam. But there are many trustworthy cash home buying companies, like Evervest, that offer a fair price and won’t lead you on. If you’re interested in selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer, the first first thing you need to do is pick a trustworthy one in Crestwood, MO. Here’s how to find a good one:
- Research online — Look up numerous different companies that specialize in buying homes for cash. See what previous clients said about their experience to get a sense of their reputation.
- Check reviews — Check out review websites like Yelp, Google, or the Better Business Bureau to find out more about their reputation.
- Ask for referrals — Ask friends or family members who may have sold their homes to cash buyers if they had a good experience when the company they chose.
- Find someone local — Even if an as-is buyer is legitimate, they may be large corporations that don’t understand the Crestwood, MO housing market or communities. A local as-is home buyer will be able to better offer more money for your inherited home.
Evervest Home Buyers has earned the trust of the Crestwood, MO community because of how we do business. We work with you to find a solution that works best for you and your family. Check out our client testimonials here.
How to Sell Your Inherited House in Crestwood, MO
When you decide to sell your inherited house in Crestwood, MO to Evervest, we make the process as easy and stress-free as possible. We can help convert your inherited Crestwood, MO house into a cash inheritance in four easy steps:
- Get in touch with us — Call us or contact us online to let us know about your property and your needs. After reviewing your inherited house, we’ll be able to give you an initial valuation in just 60 minutes.
- Schedule a home inspection — The next thing to do is to have us come and carry out our inspection. It’ll be our buyer and only our buyer doing the inspection.
- Receive a cash offer — Based on our evaluation of the home’s value, we’ll give you a fair and all-cash offer.
- Close the sale — If you accept, we’ll show you proof of funds and write up a contract for the sale. We can close at your convenience – whether you need to sell the inherited house in a week or two, or need some time before your family is ready to move on.
Other services we offer in Crestwood, MO include:
- Sell Your House During a Divorce
- Selling a Rental Property
- Selling a Home with a Reverse Mortgage
- Selling a House Without a Realtor
- Selling a Home in Pre-Foreclosure
- Selling a House in Poor Condition
- How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs
- Selling a House As Is
- Home Investors
- Cash For Houses
- Buy My House
- We Buy Houses For Cash
- Sell My House
- Cash for Homes
- Sell My House As-Is
- Sell My House For Cash
- Sell My Probate House
- Sell My As-Is House
- Sell My Outdated House
- Sell My Inherited House in Greater St. Louis
- Sell Your House Fast
- How to Sell Your House
- Sell My Home Preforeclosure
- Sell My Home Now
- Rental Property Buyer
- Cash Home Buying Company
- Investment Property Buyers
- Foreclosed House Buyer
- House Buying Company
- Fast House Buyer
- Probate House Buyer
- Condemned Property Buyer
- House Buyers
- Property Buyers
- Cash Home Buyer
- We Buy Houses in Greater St. Louis
Sell Your Inherited Crestwood, MO House to Evervest Home Buyers
Selling an inherited house to a cash home buyer in Crestwood, MO can be a a great solution for many people. By working with a reputable buyer, you can avoid the nuisance and expense of listing your home with a traditional real estate agent and get a quick and fair cash offer. To talk with Evervest about how we can help you and your Crestwood, MO family sell your inherited house, call us today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about the property through our website.