Condemned Property Buyer in Crestwood, MO
Condemned property buyer in Crestwood, MO. Any Crestwood, MO resident has seen condemned house around. Owning property near a condemned house affects the value of your own, but owning a condemned property and trying to unload it is even more arduous. Condemned houses in Crestwood, MO are in disrepair, and often need tens of thousands of dollars to get to market ready, and not everyone has the funds available or wants to part with them. If you have a condemned property hanging over you, we have solutions for you. Call (314) 730-0366 or contact us online to speak to a condemned property buyer in Crestwood, MO today.
Evervest Home Buyers buys condemned houses in Crestwood, MO with fair, all-cash offers. We won’t be turned off by the condition of your property because we buy any type of home in Crestwood, MO. Regardless of the issues, we have the experience and expertise to correct them. We handle these properties to help our neighborhoods realize their potential. New homeowners or investment property buyers probably aren’t taking a serious look at your Crestwood, MO house because of its condition. So why do we want your property? Because we’re from Crestwood, MO and we do what we do to see our neighborhoods reach their full potential.
The Basics of Condemned Properties in Crestwood, MO: What You Need to Know
What Is a Condemned Property?
A property is labeled condemned if it has been considered dangerous or unfit for human habitation by the local government. This can be due to many different reasons.
Reasons Why a Property Can Be Condemned
Properties in Crestwood, MO are typically condemned when they’re poorly maintained and pose a risk to occupants or decrease how much neighboring houses are worth. According to Missouri Revises Statute §523.061, a property can be condemned if it’s:
- Declared a nuisance and order to be vacated
- Demolished or repaired after a hearing
- Contributing adversely to a “blighted area“
For those reasons, we frequently buy Crestwood, MO properties with:
- Structural damage — If a property has experienced severe damage to its foundation or other structures, it may be deemed unfit for habitation.
- Fire or water damage — A property that has experienced severe fire or water damage could be declared unlivable due to the possibility of collapse, black mold, or other hazards.
- Health hazards — A property may be condemned if it’s determined that it has mold, asbestos, termites, or other contaminants.
Can I Argue Against the Property Condemnation?
Yes, you can contest the condemnation of your Crestwood, MO property in court. However, doing so will require either hiring legal services or time working on their case that most Crestwood, MO residents don’t have the luxury of. In many cases, the best option is to sell and move on from the condemned property.
Locating a Condemned Property Buyer in Crestwood, MO
Types of Buyers Who Purchase Condemned Properties
Most people who are buying a house are looking for a turnkey property they can move into right away, not a house that needs significant repairs. But, there are still people in Crestwood, MO who will be interested in buying your condemned property, for example:
- Home investors
- House flippers and contractors
- Non-profit organizations
- Government agencies
How to Find a Condemned Property Buyer in Crestwood, MO
Finding a condemned property buyer in Crestwood, MO is much more complicated than finding a buyer on the conventional market, but it’s not impossible. A cash home buyer is often better. You can try to list the property on real estate websites, but often the best option is finding a condemned property buyer like Evervest, that buys properties for cash and is interested in as-is homes. They know how to flip houses for profit, and are familiar with the legal complexities of buying a condemned property in Crestwood, MO.
Key Aspects to Consider When Looking For a Condemned Property Buyer in Crestwood, MO
If you’re looking to sell a condemned property, you need to find the right buyer who is willing to take on the property’s makeover. Here are some things to look for in a condemned property buyer in Crestwood, MO:
- Experience — Find a buyer who has experience purchasing and renovating condemned properties. They will be better equipped to handle any difficulties that come up during the renovation process.
- Resources — Make sure the buyer has the financial resources to purchase the property and complete the needed renovations. Ask for proof of funds so you can be sure the deal will be completed as you expect.
- Vision — Find a buyer who has a clear vision for how the property should be renovated. This will ensure that they have a plan in place to make the property habitable again.
- Trustworthiness — Selling a condemned property can be hard, so it’s critical to work with a buyer who is trustworthy and has a good reputation in the Crestwood, MO community.
- Flexibility — Finally, look for a buyer who is flexible and willing to work with you to find a solution that works for both parties.
Condemned Property Buyers in Crestwood, MO — Who We Are
We grew up in these same Crestwood, MO areas and we care. We want to improve our communities, and buying condemned houses in Crestwood, MO and getting them market ready contributes to that goal. Repairing and selling condemned properties increases the value of nearby properties and makes the area more attractive on the open market. Each renovated house might only be a tiny fraction of the Crestwood, MO area, but it’s enough to contribute to a healthier and safer neighborhood.
Furthermore, we are expressly a local company. When you trust Evervest you are trusting a group of individuals whose profits are going to stay in the Crestwood, MO area. We’re a hands-on team and when we need help we get it from our established network of Crestwood, MO contractors. Everything we do is about making the process and the experience easier for you.
Check out our testimonials to discover what other clients in Crestwood, MO thought of their experience with Evervest.
Condemned Property Buyer in Crestwood, MO — What Does The Process Entail?
We’re not real-estate agents and we won’t ask you to put any money into your property or any money into the sale (that includes commissions and closing costs). That’s just for starters. Here is a quick graphic detailing the process of selling a house in Crestwood, MO to a cash home buying company:
With these 4 simple steps, we can close on your property in as little as a month. Selling your condemned Crestwood, MO property doesn’t have to be complicated. Calling our condemned property buyers in Crestwood, MO at (314) 730-0366 can free you from your problem property as soon as possible.
Condemned Property Buyer in Crestwood, MO — As-Is Home Buyers
When you’re ready to unload your condemned property in Crestwood, MO, get in touch with our team. We only make all cash offers. This is so you can get the most in return for your Crestwood, MO property while allowing us to still see the property as an investment for us. If you’re interested in this offer, contact our team today to schedule a meeting. Call Evervest Home Buyers today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about your property online to get a free quote.