Condemned Property Buyer in Bel-Ridge, MO
Condemned property buyer in Bel-Ridge, MO. Any Bel-Ridge, MO resident knows that condemned properties are widespread. Owning property near a condemned house affects the value of your own, but dealing with a condemned property itself is even harder. Condemned houses in Bel-Ridge, MO are in poor shape, and often require a substantial financial investment to get to market ready, which is a reality that may not be in your budget. If you have a condemned property that you’d like to get rid of, we can make your problems, our problems. Call (314) 730-0366 or contact us online to speak to a condemned property buyer in Bel-Ridge, MO today.
Evervest Home Buyers specializes in purchasing condemned houses in Bel-Ridge, MO. We won’t be surprised by any damage or mess because we are used to buying condemned houses in Bel-Ridge, MO. Regardless of the issues, we have the experience and expertise to correct them. We makover these properties to help our neighborhoods realize their potential. New homeowners or investment property buyers probably aren’t interested in your Bel-Ridge, MO house because of the work that needs to be put into it. With that said, why do we still want your property? Because we’re from Bel-Ridge, MO and we do what we do to see our communities be at their best.
Understanding Condemned Properties in Bel-Ridge, MO
What Is a Condemned Property?
A condemned property is a property that has been considered hazardous or unfit for human habitation by your local municipality. This can happen for a wide range of reasons.
Why Do Properties Become Condemned?
Properties in Bel-Ridge, MO are typically condemned when they’re poorly maintained and pose a risk to residents or affect how much neighboring houses are worth. According to Missouri Revises Statute §523.061, a a municipality can condemn a property if it’s:
- Declared a nuisance and order to be vacated
- Demolished or repaired after a hearing
- Contributing adversely to a “blighted area“
Because of those criteria, we frequently see Bel-Ridge, MO properties with:
- Structural damage — If a property has sustained considerable damage to its foundation or other structures, it may be deemed unsafe for habitation.
- Fire or water damage — A property that has sustained severe fire or water damage may be declared uninhabitable because of the likelihood of a cave in, black mold, or other hazards.
- Health hazards — A property can be condemned if it is found to be taken over with mold, asbestos, termites, or other hazardous materials.
Can I Argue Against the Property Condemnation?
Yes, you can contest the condemnation of your Bel-Ridge, MO property in court. However, contesting the condemnation will require either an attorney or time spent studying the legal process that most of us don’t have the luxury of. In many cases, the best bet is to sell and move on from the condemned property.
Finding a Condemned Property Buyer in Bel-Ridge, MO
Types of Buyers Who Purchase Condemned Properties
Most home buyers are looking for a turnkey property that doesn’t need a lot of work done, not a house that needs major repairs. However, there are still people in Bel-Ridge, MO who will be interested in buying your condemned property, such as:
- Home investors
- House flippers and contractors
- Non-profit organizations
- Local municipalities
How to Find a Condemned Property Buyer in Bel-Ridge, MO
Finding a condemned property buyer in Bel-Ridge, MO is harder than finding a traditional buyer, but far from impossible. A cash home buyer is often better. You can consider putting the property on websites that specialize in real estate, but often the best option is finding a condemned property buyer like Evervest, that buys properties for cash and buys as-is houses. They know how to flip houses for a higher value, and are used to the legal difficulties of buying a condemned property in Bel-Ridge, MO.
The Top Qualities to Look For in a Condemned Property Buyer in Bel-Ridge, MO
If you want to get out from under your condemned property, it’s essential to find the right buyer who is experienced with the process and capable of bringing the property up to par. Your Bel-Ridge, MO condemned property buyer should have:
- Experience — Find a buyer who has experience purchasing and renovating condemned properties. They will be able to make the home livable again.
- Resources — Make sure the buyer has the financial resources to purchase the property and complete the necessary repairs. Ask for proof of funds so you can be sure the deal won’t fall through at the last minute.
- Vision — Look for a buyer who has a clear vision for how the property should be renovated. This will ensure that they have a plan in place to make the property habitable again.
- Trustworthiness — Selling a condemned property can be hard, so you need to find a buyer who is trustworthy and has a good reputation in the Bel-Ridge, MO community.
- Flexibility — Finally, look for a buyer who is flexible and willing to accommodate your needs during the process.
Condemned Property Buyers in Bel-Ridge, MO — Who We Are
We’re from the Bel-Ridge, MO area and we care. We want our neighborhoods to live up to their potential, and buying condemned houses in Bel-Ridge, MO and renovating them to be market ready works towards that goal. Renovating and selling condemned properties increases the value of nearby properties and makes the area more appealing to new homeowners. Each renovated house may only be a tiny fraction of the Bel-Ridge, MO area, but it’s enough to contribute to a happier neighborhood.
Additionally, we are expressly a local company. All of our profits will be put back into in the Bel-Ridge, MO area. We do all the construction and marketing ourselves. We’ve been closing at the same title company for years and have streamlined the purchasing process to make the sale seamless and easier for you.
Read our testimonials to discover what other clients in Bel-Ridge, MO thought of their experience with Evervest.
Condemned Property Buyer in Bel-Ridge, MO — How Does The Process Work?
We’re not real-estate agents and we won’t ask you to put any money into your property or any money into the sale (that includes commissions and closing costs). That’s just for starters. Below is a quick rundown of the process of selling a house in Bel-Ridge, MO to a cash home buyer:
By following these 4 simple steps, we can close on your property in as little as 30 days. Selling your condemned Bel-Ridge, MO property doesn’t have to be complicated. Calling our condemned property buyers in Bel-Ridge, MO at (314) 730-0366 can free you from your problem property in almost no time at all.
Condemned Property Buyer in Bel-Ridge, MO — As-Is Home Buyers
When you’re ready to sell your condemned property in Bel-Ridge, MO, call us. All-cash offers for as-is properties. This is so you can get the most in return for your Bel-Ridge, MO property while allowing us to still make a little profit when we sell it. If you’re ready to make your problems our problems, reach out to our team today to schedule an inspection. Call Evervest Home Buyers today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us through our website to get your offer today.