Condemned Property Buyer in Spanish Lake, MO
Condemned property buyer in Spanish Lake, MO. Condemned houses are no uncommon site around the Spanish Lake, MO area. Owning property near a condemned house affects the value of your own, but dealing with a condemned property itself is even more complicated. Condemned houses in Spanish Lake, MO are in poor shape, and often require a substantial financial investment to renovate them for a traditional buyer, which is a reality that may not be in your budget. If you have a condemned property hanging over you, we can make your problems, our problems. Call (314) 730-0366 or contact us online to speak to a condemned property buyer in Spanish Lake, MO today.
Evervest Home Buyers specializes in purchasing condemned houses in Spanish Lake, MO. We won’t be turned off by any damage or mess because we are used to buying condemned houses in Spanish Lake, MO. Regardless of the issues, we have the means to fix them. We makover these properties to make an investment, and to help the community and homeowners there. Your Spanish Lake, MO house isn’t getting any attention, and trying to sell it on the traditional market hasn’t worked as well as you were hoping. So why do we want your property? Because we’re from Spanish Lake, MO and we want to see our communities reach their full potential.
Understanding Condemned Properties in Spanish Lake, MO
What Is a Condemned Property?
A property becomes condemned if it has been deemed dangerous or unfit for humans to liver there by the local government. This can happen for a variety of reasons.
What Makes a Property Condemned?
Properties in Spanish Lake, MO are generally condemned when they’re poorly maintained and pose hazardous living situations to residents or lower how much neighboring houses are worth. Under Missouri Revises Statute §523.061, a a municipality can condemn a property if it’s:
- Declared a nuisance and order to be vacated
- Demolished or repaired after a hearing
- Contributing negatively to a “blighted area“
Because of those criteria, we frequently buy Spanish Lake, MO properties with:
- Structural damage — If a property has sustained significant damage to its foundation or other structures, it may be deemed to hazardous for habitation.
- Fire or water damage — A property that has sustained significant fire or water damage can be declared uninhabitable because of the possibility of collapse, black mold, or other risks.
- Health hazards — A property may be condemned if it is found to be taken over with mold, asbestos, termites, or other hazardous materials.
Can I Contest the Property Condemnation?
Yes, you can challenge the condemnation of your Spanish Lake, MO property in court. But, doing so will require either hiring legal services or time spent studying the legal process that most of us don’t have the luxury of. For many homeowners, the best option is to find a condemned property buyer who is interested in their property.
Locating a Condemned Property Buyer in Spanish Lake, MO
Types of Buyers Who Purchase Condemned Properties
Most people who are buying a house want one that’s a turnkey property that doesn’t need a lot of work done, not a house that needs significant repairs. However, there are still plenty of types of condemned property buyers in the Spanish Lake, MO area, including:
- Home investors
- House flippers and contractors
- Non-profit organizations
- Government agencies
How to Find a Condemned Property Buyer in Spanish Lake, MO
Locating a condemned property buyer in Spanish Lake, MO is harder than finding a buyer on the conventional market, but you still have options. A cash home buyer is a great choice. You can consider putting the property on websites that specialize in real estate, but often you should find a condemned property buyer like Evervest, that buys properties for cash and buys as-is houses. They have the experience and expertise to flip houses for profit, and are familiar with the legal complexities of buying a condemned property in Spanish Lake, MO.
The Top Qualities to Look For in a Condemned Property Buyer in Spanish Lake, MO
If you want to unload your condemned property, you need to find the right buyer who is willing to take on the property’s unique challenges. Here are some things to look for in a condemned property buyer in Spanish Lake, MO:
- Experience — Look for a buyer who has experience purchasing and renovating condemned properties. They will be better equipped to handle any difficulties that arise as they’re rebuilding the home.
- Resources — Make sure the buyer has the financial resources need to buy the home and get the job done. Ask for proof of funds so you know the deal won’t fall through at the last minute.
- Vision — Look for a buyer who has a clear vision for what they want to do with the property. This will ensure that they have a plan in place to make the property habitable again.
- Trustworthiness — Selling a condemned property can be a complicated process, so you need to find a buyer who is trustworthy and has a good reputation in the Spanish Lake, MO community.
- Flexibility — Selling a condemned property can be a unique situation, and it’s important to work with someone who can be creative and find a mutually beneficial solution.
Condemned Property Buyers in Spanish Lake, MO — Who We Are
We grew up in these same Spanish Lake, MO neighborhoods and we care. We want our neighborhoods to live up to their potential, and buying condemned houses in Spanish Lake, MO and renovating them to be market ready helps us achieve that goal. Renovating and selling condemned properties increases how much other homes in the area are worth and makes the area more attractive on the open market. Each renovated house might only be a small drop in the sea that is the Spanish Lake, MO area, but it’s enough to contribute to a happier neighborhood.
Additionally, we are not a franchised business. When you trust Evervest you are trusting a group of individuals whose profits are going to stay in the Spanish Lake, MO area. We’re a hands-on team and when we need help we get it from our established network of Spanish Lake, MO contractors. We want your home selling experience to be hassle-free, regardless of the situation that you’re currently faced with.
Take a look at our testimonials to see what other clients in Spanish Lake, MO thought of their experience with Evervest.
Condemned Property Buyer in Spanish Lake, MO — What Does The Process Involve?
We don’t make money off just closing deals and there are no commissions or closing costs when we purchase your property. That’s just one of the great things about selling to us. Below is a quick graphic detailing the process of selling a house in Spanish Lake, MO to a cash home buying company:
With these four simple steps, we close on your property and put cash in your hand. Selling your condemned Spanish Lake, MO property doesn’t have to be complicated. Speaking to one of our condemned property buyers in Spanish Lake, MO at (314) 730-0366 can get you out from under your problem property as soon as possible.
Condemned Property Buyer in Spanish Lake, MO — Learn More Today
When you’re ready to sell your condemned property in Spanish Lake, MO, call us. We only make all cash offers. This is to give you the fair market value of your Spanish Lake, MO property and to save you time. If you’re interested in this offer, contact our team today to schedule a meeting. Call Evervest Home Buyers today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about your property online to get a free estimate.