Condemned Property Buyer in Mehlville, MO
Condemned property buyer in Mehlville, MO. Any Mehlville, MO resident knows that condemned properties are widespread. Owning property near a condemned house affects the value of your own, but dealing with a condemned property itself is even harder. Condemned houses in Mehlville, MO are in poor shape, and often need tens of thousands of dollars to renovate them for a traditional buyer, and not everyone has the funds available or wants to spend them. If you have a condemned property that you’d like to get rid of, we can make your problems, our problems. Call (314) 730-0366 or contact us online to speak to a condemned property buyer in Mehlville, MO today.
Evervest Home Buyers specializes in purchasing condemned houses in Mehlville, MO. We won’t be turned off by the condition of your property because we buy any type of home in Mehlville, MO. Whatever problems are plaguing the property, we have the means to correct them. We take on these properties to help our neighborhoods realize their potential. Selling a condemned house to a traditional buyer is nearly impossible. So why do we want your property? Because we’re from Mehlville, MO and we do what we do to see our communities be at their best.
The Basics of Condemned Properties in Mehlville, MO: What You Need to Know
What Is a Condemned Property?
A property becomes condemned if it has been judged hazardous or unfit for humans to liver there by the local government. This can be caused by many different reasons.
What Makes a Property Condemned?
Properties in Mehlville, MO are typically condemned when they’re poorly maintained and pose health risks to occupants or lower the value of other houses in the area. Under Missouri Revises Statute §523.061, a a municipality can condemn a property if it’s:
- Declared a nuisance and order to be vacated
- Demolished or repaired after a hearing
- Contributing negatively to a “blighted area“
For those reasons, we frequently see Mehlville, MO properties with:
- Structural damage — If a property has experienced considerable damage to its foundation or other structures, it may be judged unsafe to live in.
- Fire or water damage — A property that has sustained considerable fire or water damage can be declared unlivable because of the likelihood of a cave in, black mold, or other risks.
- Health hazards — A property can be condemned if it is found to be infested with mold, asbestos, termites, or other contaminants.
Can I Challenge the Property Condemnation?
Yes, you can challenge the condemnation of your Mehlville, MO property in court. However, doing so will require either hiring legal services or time working on their case that most Mehlville, MO residents don’t have. For many homeowners, the best option is to find a condemned property buyer who is willing to buy their property.
Finding a Condemned Property Buyer in Mehlville, MO
Types of Condemned Property Buyers
Most home buyers are looking for a turnkey property that doesn’t need a lot of renovations, not a house that needs major repairs. But, there are still plenty of types of condemned property buyers in the Mehlville, MO area, for example:
- Home investors
- House flippers and contractors
- Non-profit organizations
- Local municipalities
How to Find a Condemned Property Buyer in Mehlville, MO
Locating a condemned property buyer in Mehlville, MO is much more difficult than finding a buyer on the traditional market, but far from impossible. A cash home buyer is often better. You can try to list the property on real estate websites, but often it’s much better to find a condemned property buyer like Evervest, that buys houses for cash and is interested in as-is homes. They know how to repair the house and resell it for profit, and are used to the process of buying a condemned property in Mehlville, MO.
The Top Qualities to Look For in a Condemned Property Buyer in Mehlville, MO
If you’re looking to sell a condemned property, you need to find the right buyer who is experienced with the process and capable of bringing the property up to par. Your Mehlville, MO condemned property buyer should have:
- Experience — Look for a buyer who knows how to deal with condemned properties. They will be better equipped to handle any difficulties that arise as they’re rebuilding the home.
- Resources — Make sure the buyer has the financial resources to purchase the property and complete the needed renovations. Require them to show proof of funds so you know the deal will go smoothly.
- Vision — Find a buyer who knows what they want the house to look like when they’re done. This will ensure that they have a plan in place to make the property habitable again.
- Trustworthiness — Selling a condemned property can feel impossible, so you need to find a buyer who is trustworthy and has a good reputation in the Mehlville, MO community.
- Flexibility — Finally, look for a buyer who is flexible and willing to accommodate your needs during the process.
Condemned Property Buyers in Mehlville, MO — Who We Are
We’re from the Mehlville, MO area and we care. We want to improve our communities, and buying condemned houses in Mehlville, MO and renovating them to be market ready works towards that goal. Renovating and selling condemned properties increases the value of nearby properties and makes the area more appealing for people looking to buy a home. Each renovated house may only be a small drop in the ocean that is the Mehlville, MO area, but it’s enough to contribute to a healthier and safer neighborhood.
In addition, we are purely a local company. When you meet with our team you are meeting with a group of individuals whose profits are going to stay in the Mehlville, MO area. We’re a hands-on team and when we need help we get it from our trusted network of Mehlville, MO contractors. Everything we do is about making this a stress-free and simple experience for you.
Read our testimonials to see what other clients in Mehlville, MO have to say about working with us.
Condemned Property Buyer in Mehlville, MO — What Does The Process Entail?
We don’t make any profit off just closing deals and we won’t ask you to put any money into your property or any money into the sale (that includes commissions and closing costs). That’s just for starters. Here is a quick rundown of the process of selling a house in Mehlville, MO to a cash home buying company:
With these 4 simple steps, we close on your property and put cash in your hand. Selling your condemned Mehlville, MO property is this easy. Speaking to one of our condemned property buyers in Mehlville, MO at (314) 730-0366 can get you out from under your problem property as soon as possible.
Condemned Property Buyer in Mehlville, MO — All Cash Offers
When you’re ready to sell your condemned property in Mehlville, MO, call us. All-cash offers for as-is properties. This is to give you the fair market value of your Mehlville, MO property and to save you time. If you’re ready to make your problems our problems, speak with a member of our team today to set an inspection. Call Evervest Home Buyers today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us online to get a free estimate.