Condemned Property Buyer in Maplewood, MO
Condemned property buyer in Maplewood, MO. Condemned houses are common around the Maplewood, MO area. Owning property near a condemned house affects the value of your own, but dealing with a condemned property itself is even more complicated. Condemned houses in Maplewood, MO are in disrepair, and often need a substantial financial investment to get to market ready, and not everyone has the funds available or wants to spend them. If this sounds like your case, we can make your problems, our problems. Call (314) 730-0366 or contact us online to speak to a condemned property buyer in Maplewood, MO today.
Evervest Home Buyers buys condemned houses in Maplewood, MO with fair, all-cash offers. We won’t be overwhelmed by any damage or mess because we are used to buying condemned houses in Maplewood, MO. Whatever repairs your property needs, we have the experience and expertise to fix them. We handle these properties to make an investment, and to help the community and homeowners there. Your Maplewood, MO house isn’t getting any attention, and trying to sell it on your own hasn’t worked as well as you were hoping. So why do we want your property? Because we’re from Maplewood, MO and we do what we do to see our neighborhoods be at their best.
What You Need to Know About Condemned Properties in Maplewood, MO
What Is a Condemned Property?
A property is labeled condemned if it has been deemed unsafe or unfit for humans to liver there by your local municipality. This can happen for a variety of reasons.
Why Do Properties Become Condemned?
Properties in Maplewood, MO are typically condemned when they don’t get the maintenance they need and pose hazardous living situations to occupants or affect the value of other houses in the area. According to Missouri Revises Statute §523.061, a property can be condemned if it’s:
- Declared a nuisance and order to be vacated
- Demolished or repaired after a hearing
- Contributing adversely to a “blighted area“
Because of those criteria, we frequently buy Maplewood, MO properties with:
- Structural damage — If a property has suffered significant damage to its foundation or other structures, it may be deemed too dangerous to live in.
- Fire or water damage — A property that has sustained considerable fire or water damage could be declared unlivable because of the likelihood of collapse, black mold, or other hazards.
- Health hazards — A property may be condemned if it’s determined that it has mold, asbestos, termites, or other contaminants.
Can I Argue Against the Property Condemnation?
Yes, you can contest the condemnation of your Maplewood, MO property in court. But, doing so will require either an attorney or time researching that most Maplewood, MO residents don’t have. In many cases, the optimal solution is to find a condemned property buyer who is willing to buy their property.
Locating a Condemned Property Buyer in Maplewood, MO
Types of Condemned Property Buyers
Most home buyers want one that’s a turnkey property they can move into right away, not a house in poor condition. But, there are still plenty of types of condemned property buyers in the Maplewood, MO area, for instance:
- Home investors
- House flippers and contractors
- Non-profit organizations
- Local municipalities
How to Find a Condemned Property Buyer in Maplewood, MO
Locating a condemned property buyer in Maplewood, MO is much more difficult than finding a buyer on the traditional market, but far from impossible. A cash home buyer is a great choice. You can consider listing the property on websites that specialize in real estate, but often it’s much better to find a condemned property buyer like Evervest, that buys homes for cash and is interested in as-is properties. They have the experience and expertise to renovate the house and resell it for a higher value, and are used to the process of buying a condemned property in Maplewood, MO.
Key Aspects to Consider When Looking For a Condemned Property Buyer in Maplewood, MO
If you’re looking to sell a condemned property, you need to find the right buyer who is experienced with the process and capable of bringing the property up to par. Your Maplewood, MO condemned property buyer should have:
- Experience — Look for a buyer who has experience purchasing and renovating condemned properties. They will be able to make the home suitable again.
- Resources — Make sure the buyer has the financial resources to purchase the property and complete the needed renovations. Ask for proof of funds so you know the deal won’t fall through at the last minute.
- Vision — Find a buyer who knows what they want the house to look like when they’re done. This will ensure that they have a plan in place to make the property habitable again.
- Trustworthiness — Selling a condemned property can be a complicated process, so it’s critical to work with a buyer who is known in Maplewood, MO for being true to their word.
- Flexibility — Selling a condemned property can be a unique situation, and it’s important to work with someone who can be creative and find a solution that benefits both you and themselves.
Condemned Property Buyers in Maplewood, MO — Who We Are
We’re from the Maplewood, MO area and we care. We want to improve our communities, and buying condemned houses in Maplewood, MO and renovating them to be ready for a traditional buyer contributes to that goal. Making over and selling condemned properties increases how much other houses in the area are worth and makes the area more appealing on the open market. Each renovated house may only be a small drop in the big bucket that is the Maplewood, MO area, but it’s a step in the right direction.
Furthermore, we are not a franchised business. When you trust Evervest you are trusting a group of individuals whose profits are going to stay in the Maplewood, MO area. We’re a hands-on team and when we need help we get it from our trusted network of Maplewood, MO contractors. We’ve been closing at the same title company for years and have streamlined the purchasing process to make the sale seamless and easier for you.
Check out our testimonials to see what previous clients in Maplewood, MO have to say about working with us.
Condemned Property Buyer in Maplewood, MO — What Does The Process Involve?
We’re not real-estate agents and there are no commissions or closing costs when we purchase your property. That’s just one of the benefits of working with us. Below is a quick rundown of the process of selling a house in Maplewood, MO to a cash home buying company:
With these 4 simple steps, we close on your property and put cash in your hand. Selling your condemned Maplewood, MO property is this easy. Speaking to one of our condemned property buyers in Maplewood, MO at (314) 730-0366 can free you from your problem property in almost no time at all.
Condemned Property Buyer in Maplewood, MO — Learn More Today
When you’re ready to sell your condemned property in Maplewood, MO, get in touch with our team. All-cash offers for as-is properties. This is so you can get the most in return for your Maplewood, MO property while allowing us to still make a little profit when we sell it. If you’re ready to make your problems our problems, contact our team today to schedule a meeting. Call Evervest Home Buyers today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us through our website to get your offer today.