Condemned Property Buyer in St. Charles, MO
Condemned property buyer in St. Charles, MO. Condemned houses are prevalent around the St. Charles, MO area. Owning property near a condemned house affects the value of your own, but owning a condemned property and trying to sell it is even more arduous. Condemned houses in St. Charles, MO are in disrepair, and often need a substantial financial investment to renovate them for a traditional buyer, which is a reality that may not be in your budget. If you have a condemned property hanging over you, we can make your problems, our problems. Call (314) 730-0366 or contact us online to speak to a condemned property buyer in St. Charles, MO today.
Evervest Home Buyers specializes in purchasing condemned houses in St. Charles, MO. We won’t be overwhelmed by the condition of your property because we are used to buying condemned houses in St. Charles, MO. Regardless of the issues, we have the means to fix them. We take on these properties to help our communities realize their potential. Selling a condemned house to someone looking for their forever home is usually not realistic. So why does Evervest want your property? Because we’re from St. Charles, MO and we want to see our neighborhoods be at their best.
Understanding Condemned Properties in St. Charles, MO
What Is a Condemned Property?
A property is labeled condemned if it has been considered hazardous or unfit for humans to liver there by your local municipality. This can happen for a wide range of reasons.
What Makes a Property Condemned?
Properties in St. Charles, MO are typically condemned when they’re poorly maintained and pose health risks to occupants or lower the value of other houses in the area. According to Missouri Revises Statute §523.061, a property can be condemned if it has been:
- Declared a nuisance and order to be vacated
- Demolished or repaired after a hearing
- Contributing negatively to a “blighted area“
For those reasons, we frequently put down offers on St. Charles, MO properties with:
- Structural damage — If a property has sustained severe damage to its foundation or other structures, it may be judged too dangerous for habitation.
- Fire or water damage — A property that has experienced serious fire or water damage could be declared uninhabitable because of the chances of a cave in, black mold, or other risks.
- Health hazards — A property may be condemned if it’s determined that it has mold, asbestos, termites, or other substances.
Can I Argue Against the Property Condemnation?
Yes, you can challenge the condemnation of your St. Charles, MO property in local courts. But, doing so will require either hiring legal services or time spent studying the legal process that most of us don’t have. Frequently, the optimal solution is to find a condemned property buyer who is interested in their property.
Finding a Condemned Property Buyer in St. Charles, MO
Types of Buyers Who Purchase Condemned Properties
Most people who are buying a house are looking for a turnkey property they can move into right away, not a house in poor condition. But, there are still people in St. Charles, MO who will be interested in buying your condemned property, such as:
- Home investors
- House flippers and contractors
- Non-profit organizations
- Government agencies
How to Find a Condemned Property Buyer in St. Charles, MO
Locating a condemned property buyer in St. Charles, MO is much more complicated than finding a traditional buyer, but it’s not impossible. A cash home buyer is often better. You can consider putting the property on websites that specialize in real estate, but often the best option is finding a condemned property buyer like Evervest, that buys properties for cash and is interested in as-is houses. They know how to upgrade the house and put it back on the market for a higher value, and are familiar with the legal difficulties of buying a condemned property in St. Charles, MO.
The Top Qualities to Look For in a Condemned Property Buyer in St. Charles, MO
If you want to unload your condemned property, it’s essential to find the right buyer who is willing to take on the property’s makeover. Your St. Charles, MO condemned property buyer should have:
- Experience — Find a buyer who has experience purchasing and renovating condemned properties. They will be better equipped to handle any challenges that arise during the renovation process.
- Resources — Look for a buyer who has the financial resources to purchase the property and complete the necessary renovations. Require them to show proof of funds so you can be sure the deal will be completed as you expect.
- Vision — Find a buyer who has a clear vision for what they want to do with the property. This will ensure that the house and neighborhood will be best served.
- Trustworthiness — Selling a condemned property can be hard, so you need to find a buyer who is known in St. Charles, MO for being true to their word.
- Flexibility — Selling a condemned property can be a unique situation, and it’s important to work with someone who can be creative and find a solution that is agreeable to both parties.
Condemned Property Buyers in St. Charles, MO — Who We Are
We grew up in these same St. Charles, MO neighborhoods and we care. We want our neighborhoods to live up to their potential, and buying condemned houses in St. Charles, MO and getting them ready for a traditional buyer helps us achieve that goal. Renovating and selling condemned properties increases how much other properties in the neighborhood are worth and makes the area more appealing on the open market. Each renovated house may only be a tiny fraction of the St. Charles, MO area, but it’s enough to contribute to a happier neighborhood.
Further, we are expressly a local company. All of our profits will stay in the St. Charles, MO area. We do all the construction and marketing ourselves. We’ve been closing at the same title company for years and have streamlined the purchasing process to make the sale seamless and easier for you.
Read our testimonials to learn what other clients in St. Charles, MO have to say about working with us.
Condemned Property Buyer in St. Charles, MO — What Does The Process Involve?
We’re not real-estate agents and we won’t ask you to put any money into your property or any money into the sale (that includes commissions and closing costs). That’s just one of the benefits of selling to us. Below is a quick rundown of the process of selling a house in St. Charles, MO to a cash home buyer:
By following these 4 simple steps, we can close on your property in as little as a month. Selling your condemned St. Charles, MO property doesn’t have to be complicated. Speaking to one of our condemned property buyers in St. Charles, MO at (314) 730-0366 can free you from your problem property ASAP.
Condemned Property Buyer in St. Charles, MO — Learn More Today
We’re ready to make you an offer for your condemned St. Charles, MO property so call us. All-cash offers for as-is properties. This is so you can get the most in return for your St. Charles, MO property while allowing us to still see the property as an investment for us. If you’re ready to make your problems our problems, contact our team today to set a meeting. Call Evervest Home Buyers today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about your property through our website to get a free quote.