Condemned Property Buyer in Pacific, MO
Condemned property buyer in Pacific, MO. Condemned houses are no uncommon site around the Pacific, MO area. Owning property in an area with condemned houses can affect the value of yours, but owning a condemned property and trying to unload it is even more arduous. Condemned houses in Pacific, MO are in disrepair, and often require tens of thousands of dollars to get to market ready, which is a reality that may not be in your budget. If you have a condemned property hanging over you, we can make your problems, our problems. Call (314) 730-0366 or contact us online to speak to a condemned property buyer in Pacific, MO today.
Evervest Home Buyers specializes in purchasing condemned houses in Pacific, MO. We won’t be surprised by any damage or mess because we buy any type of home in Pacific, MO. Whatever repairs your property needs, we have the means to fix them. We buy these properties to help our neighborhoods realize their potential. Selling a condemned house in a good housing market is nearly impossible. So why do we want your property? Because we’re from Pacific, MO and we want to see our communities be at their best.
What You Need to Know About Condemned Properties in Pacific, MO
What Is a Condemned Property?
A property is labeled condemned if it has been judged hazardous or unfit for human habitation by the local municipality. This can be caused by a wide range of reasons.
Reasons Why a Property Can Be Condemned
Properties in Pacific, MO are typically condemned when they don’t get the maintenance they need and pose health risks to residents or lower the value of other houses in the area. Pursuant to Missouri Revises Statute §523.061, a a local government can condemn a property if it’s:
- Declared a nuisance and order to be vacated
- Demolished or repaired after a hearing
- Contributing negatively to a “blighted area“
Because of those criteria, we frequently put down offers on Pacific, MO properties with:
- Structural damage — If a property has experienced severe damage to its foundation or other structures, it may be judged too dangerous for habitation.
- Fire or water damage — A property that has suffered significant fire or water damage could be declared unlivable due to the chances of a cave in, black mold, or other hazards.
- Health hazards — A property can be condemned if it is found to be infested with mold, asbestos, termites, or other pollutants.
Can I Oppose the Property Condemnation?
Yes, you can litigate the condemnation of your Pacific, MO property in court. But, doing so will require either an attorney or time researching that most Pacific, MO residents don’t have the luxury of. Often, the best bet is to unload the condemned property.
Locating a Condemned Property Buyer in Pacific, MO
Types of Buyers Who Purchase Condemned Properties
Most home buyers are looking for a turnkey property they can move into right away, not a house that needs major repairs. But, there are still people in Pacific, MO who will be interested in buying your condemned property, including:
- Home investors
- House flippers and contractors
- Non-profit organizations
- Local municipalities
How to Find a Condemned Property Buyer in Pacific, MO
Locating a condemned property buyer in Pacific, MO is harder than finding a buyer on the traditional market, but you still have options. A cash home buyer is a great choice. You can consider putting the property on websites that specialize in real estate, but often it’s much better to find a condemned property buyer like Evervest, that buys homes for cash and buys as-is houses. They have the experience and expertise to renovate the house and resell it for profit, and are familiar with the legal complexities of buying a condemned property in Pacific, MO.
What to Look For in a Condemned Property Buyer in Pacific, MO
If you’re looking to sell a condemned property, you need to find the right buyer who is willing to take on the property’s unique challenges. Your Pacific, MO condemned property buyer should have:
- Experience — Find a buyer who knows how to deal with condemned properties. They will be better equipped to handle any challenges that arise during the renovation process.
- Resources — Make sure the buyer has the financial resources to purchase the property and complete the needed renovations. Ask for proof of funds so you can be sure the deal will go smoothly.
- Vision — Find a buyer who knows what they want the house to look like when they’re done. This will ensure that the house and community will be best served.
- Trustworthiness — Selling a condemned property can feel impossible, so you need to find a buyer who is known in Pacific, MO for being honest.
- Flexibility — Selling a condemned property can be a unique situation, and it’s important to work with someone who can be creative and find a solution that is agreeable to both parties.
Condemned Property Buyers in Pacific, MO — Who We Are
We grew up in these same Pacific, MO areas and we care. We want our neighborhoods to live up to their potential, and buying condemned houses in Pacific, MO and getting them market ready works towards that goal. Repairing and selling condemned properties increases the value of nearby properties and makes the area more attractive to new homeowners. Each renovated house might only be a small drop in the big bucket that is the Pacific, MO area, but it’s enough to contribute to a happier neighborhood.
Further, we are not a franchised business. When you trust Evervest you are trusting a group of individuals whose profits are going to stay in the Pacific, MO area. We’re a hands-on team and when we need help we get it from our trusted network of Pacific, MO contractors. We want your home selling experience to be hassle-free, no matter what condition the home is in.
Check out our testimonials to discover what previous clients in Pacific, MO thought of their experience with Evervest.
Condemned Property Buyer in Pacific, MO — What Does The Process Involve?
We’re not real-estate agents and we won’t ask you to put any money into your property or any money into the sale (that includes commissions and closing costs). That’s just one of the great things about working with us. The following is a quick graphic detailing the process of selling a house in Pacific, MO to a cash home buyer:
With these 4 simple steps, we close on your property and put cash in your hand. Selling your condemned Pacific, MO property is this easy. Calling our condemned property buyers in Pacific, MO at (314) 730-0366 can get you out from under your problem property as soon as possible.
Condemned Property Buyer in Pacific, MO — Get a Free Quote Today
When you’re ready to sell your condemned property in Pacific, MO, get in touch with our team. All-cash offers for as-is properties. This is to give you the fair market value of your Pacific, MO property and to save you time. If this sounds like a solution to your problem, contact our team today to set an inspection. Call Evervest Home Buyers today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about your property online to get a free estimate.