Condemned Property Buyer in University City, MO
Condemned property buyer in University City, MO. Condemned houses are common around the University City, MO area. Owning property near a condemned house affects the value of your own, but owning a condemned property and trying to unload it is even more arduous. Condemned houses in University City, MO are in disrepair, and often require tens of thousands of dollars to get to market ready, and not everyone has the funds available or wants to part with them. If you have a condemned property hanging over you, we have solutions for you. Call (314) 730-0366 or contact us online to speak to a condemned property buyer in University City, MO today.
Evervest Home Buyers buys condemned houses in University City, MO with fair, all-cash offers. We won’t be overwhelmed by any damage or mess because we buy any type of home in University City, MO. Regardless of the issues, we have the experience and know-how to fix them. We take on these properties to make an investment, and to help the community and homeowners there. New homeowners or investment property buyers probably aren’t interested in your University City, MO house because of the work that needs to be put into it. With that said, why do we still want your property? Because we’re from University City, MO and we want to see our neighborhoods be at their best.
The Basics of Condemned Properties in University City, MO: What You Need to Know
What Is a Condemned Property?
A condemned property is a property that has been judged dangerous or unfit for humans to liver there by the local government. This can be caused by many different reasons.
Reasons Why a Property Can Be Condemned
Properties in University City, MO are generally condemned when they’re poorly maintained and pose health risks to residents or affect the value of other houses in the area. According to Missouri Revises Statute §523.061, a a municipality can condemn a property if it has been:
- Declared a nuisance and order to be vacated
- Demolished or repaired after a hearing
- Contributing adversely to a “blighted area“
For those reasons, we frequently buy University City, MO properties with:
- Structural damage — If a property has suffered serious damage to its foundation, walls, or roof, it may be judged to hazardous for habitation.
- Fire or water damage — A property that has sustained significant fire or water damage can be declared unlivable because of the risk of a cave in, black mold, or other hazards.
- Health hazards — A property may be condemned if it is found to be taken over with mold, asbestos, termites, or other hazardous materials.
Can I Challenge the Property Condemnation?
Yes, you can contest the condemnation of your University City, MO property in local courts. However, contesting the condemnation will require either a lawyer or time spent studying the legal process that most of us don’t have. For many homeowners, the best bet is to find a condemned property buyer who is interested in their property.
Locating a Condemned Property Buyer in University City, MO
Types of Condemned Property Buyers
Most people who are buying a house are looking for a turnkey property that doesn’t need a lot of work done, not a house that needs significant repairs. But, there are still plenty of types of condemned property buyers in the University City, MO area, for instance:
- Home investors
- House flippers and contractors
- Non-profit organizations
- Local municipalities
How to Find a Condemned Property Buyer in University City, MO
Finding a condemned property buyer in University City, MO is harder than finding a conventional buyer, but you still have options. A cash home buyer is often better. You can try to list the property on real estate websites, but often it’s much better to find a condemned property buyer like Evervest, that buys properties for cash and is interested in as-is houses. They have the experience and expertise to flip houses for profit, and are familiar with the legal difficulties of buying a condemned property in University City, MO.
What to Look For in a Condemned Property Buyer in University City, MO
If you want to get out from under your condemned property, it’s important to find the right buyer who is willing to take on the property’s makeover. Your University City, MO condemned property buyer should have:
- Experience — Look for a buyer who knows how to deal with condemned properties. They will be better equipped to handle any challenges that come up during the renovation process.
- Resources — Make sure the buyer has the financial resources to purchase the property and complete the needed repairs. Ask for proof of funds so you can be sure the deal won’t fall through at the last minute.
- Vision — Find a buyer who knows what they want the house to look like when they’re done. This will ensure that they have a plan in place to make the property habitable again.
- Trustworthiness — Selling a condemned property can be hard, so it’s critical to work with a buyer who is trustworthy and has a good reputation in the University City, MO community.
- Flexibility — Selling a condemned property can be a unique situation, and it’s important to work with someone who is willing to be creative and find a solution that benefits both you and themselves.
Condemned Property Buyers in University City, MO — Who We Are
We’re from the University City, MO area and we care. We want to improve our communities, and buying condemned houses in University City, MO and renovating them to be ready for a traditional buyer works towards that goal. Renovating and selling condemned properties raises how much other houses in the area are worth and makes the area more attractive to new homeowners. Each renovated house may only be a tiny fraction of the University City, MO area, but it’s enough to contribute to a happier neighborhood.
Furthermore, we are expressly a local company. When you trust Evervest you are trusting a group of individuals whose profits are going to stay in the University City, MO area. We’re a hands-on team and when we need help we get it from our established network of University City, MO contractors. We’ve been closing at the same title company for years and have streamlined the purchasing process to make the sale seamless and easier for you.
Take a look at our testimonials to see what previous clients in University City, MO have to say about working with us.
Condemned Property Buyer in University City, MO — How Does The Process Work?
We’re not real-estate agents and there are no commissions or closing costs when you sell your property to us. That’s just for starters. Below is a quick rundown of the process of selling a house in University City, MO to a cash home buying company:
With these 4 simple steps, we can close on your property in as little as a month. Selling your condemned University City, MO property is this easy. Speaking to one of our condemned property buyers in University City, MO at (314) 730-0366 can free you from your problem property ASAP.
Condemned Property Buyer in University City, MO — All Cash Offers
If you’re ready to get an offer and sell your condemned property in University City, MO, get in touch with our team. All-cash offers for as-is properties. This is to give you the fair market value of your University City, MO property and to save you time. If this sounds like a solution to your problem, reach out to our team today to set an inspection. Call Evervest Home Buyers today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about your property through our website to get a free quote.