Condemned Property Buyer in Maryland Heights, MO
Condemned property buyer in Maryland Heights, MO. Any Maryland Heights, MO resident has seen condemned house around. Owning property in an area with condemned houses can affect how much yours is worth, but owning a condemned property and trying to sell it is even more arduous. Condemned houses in Maryland Heights, MO are in disrepair, and often need tens of thousands of dollars to renovate them for a traditional buyer, which is a reality that may not be in your budget. If this sounds like your case, we have solutions for you. Call (314) 730-0366 or contact us online to speak to a condemned property buyer in Maryland Heights, MO today.
Evervest Home Buyers specializes in purchasing condemned houses in Maryland Heights, MO. We won’t be surprised by the condition of your property because we are used to buying condemned houses in Maryland Heights, MO. Whatever problems are plaguing the property, we have the means to fix them. We makover these properties to make an investment, and to help the community and homeowners there. Selling a condemned house in a good housing market is nearly impossible. With that said, why do we still want your property? Because we’re from Maryland Heights, MO and we want to see our neighborhoods reach their full potential.
The Basics of Condemned Properties in Maryland Heights, MO: What You Need to Know
What Is a Condemned Property?
A condemned property is a property that has been judged unsafe or unfit for humans to liver there by your local municipality. This can happen for a variety of reasons.
What Makes a Property Condemned?
Properties in Maryland Heights, MO are typically condemned when they don’t get the upkeep they need and pose health risks to residents or affect how much neighboring houses are worth. Pursuant to Missouri Revises Statute §523.061, a a municipality can condemn a property if it has been:
- Declared a nuisance and order to be vacated
- Demolished or repaired after a hearing
- Contributing negatively to a “blighted area“
For those reasons, we frequently buy Maryland Heights, MO properties with:
- Structural damage — If a property has experienced considerable damage to its foundation or other structures, it may be judged to hazardous to live in.
- Fire or water damage — A property that has suffered serious fire or water damage could be declared unlivable because of the likelihood of a cave in, black mold, or other hazards.
- Health hazards — A property can be condemned if it’s determined that it has mold, asbestos, termites, or other hazardous materials.
Can I Argue Against the Property Condemnation?
Yes, you can contest the condemnation of your Maryland Heights, MO property in court. However, doing so will require either an attorney or time working on their case that most of us don’t have. Often, the optimal solution is to sell and move on from the condemned property.
Locating a Condemned Property Buyer in Maryland Heights, MO
Types of Condemned Property Buyers
Most people who are buying a house are looking for a turnkey property they can move into right away, not a house that needs major repairs. However, there are still people in Maryland Heights, MO who will be interested in buying your condemned property, such as:
- Home investors
- House flippers and contractors
- Non-profit organizations
- Local municipalities
How to Find a Condemned Property Buyer in Maryland Heights, MO
Locating a condemned property buyer in Maryland Heights, MO is harder than finding a buyer on the traditional market, but it’s not impossible. A cash home buyer is often better. You can consider putting the property on websites that specialize in real estate, but often you should find a condemned property buyer like Evervest, that buys homes for cash and buys as-is houses. They have the experience and expertise to upgrade the house and resell it for profit, and are familiar with the legal difficulties of buying a condemned property in Maryland Heights, MO.
What to Look For in a Condemned Property Buyer in Maryland Heights, MO
If you want to unload your condemned property, it’s important to find the right buyer who is willing to take on the property’s makeover. Your Maryland Heights, MO condemned property buyer should have:
- Experience — Find a buyer who knows how to deal with condemned properties. They will be better equipped to handle any difficulties that come up during the renovation process.
- Resources — Look for a buyer who has the financial resources to purchase the property and complete the necessary renovations. Require them to show proof of funds so you know the deal will be completed as you expect.
- Vision — Look for a buyer who knows what they want the house to look like when they’re done. This will ensure that they have a plan in place to make the property habitable again.
- Trustworthiness — Selling a condemned property can be a complicated process, so it’s important to work with a buyer who is known in Maryland Heights, MO for being true to their word.
- Flexibility — Finally, look for a buyer who is flexible and willing to accommodate your needs during the process.
Condemned Property Buyers in Maryland Heights, MO — Who We Are
We’re from the Maryland Heights, MO area and we care. We want to improve our communities, and buying condemned houses in Maryland Heights, MO and renovating them to be ready for a traditional buyer contributes to that goal. Making over and selling condemned properties increases the value of nearby properties and makes the area more attractive to new homeowners. Each renovated house might only be a small drop in the sea that is the Maryland Heights, MO area, but it’s enough to contribute to a happier neighborhood.
Furthermore, we are purely a local company. All of our profits will stay in the Maryland Heights, MO area. We’re a hands-on team and when we need help we get it from our trusted network of Maryland Heights, MO contractors. We want your home selling experience to be hassle-free, regardless of the situation that you’re currently faced with.
Read our testimonials to discover what previous clients in Maryland Heights, MO have to say about working with us.
Condemned Property Buyer in Maryland Heights, MO — What Does The Process Involve?
We don’t make any profit off just closing deals and there are no commissions or closing costs when we purchase your property. That’s just for starters. The following is a quick rundown of the process of selling a house in Maryland Heights, MO to a cash home buying company:
By following these 4 simple steps, we can close on your property in as little as a month. Selling your condemned Maryland Heights, MO property is this easy. Calling our condemned property buyers in Maryland Heights, MO at (314) 730-0366 can get you out from under your problem property as soon as possible.
Condemned Property Buyer in Maryland Heights, MO — Learn More Today
We’re ready to make you an offer for your condemned Maryland Heights, MO property so get in touch with our team. All-cash offers for as-is properties. This is to give you the fair market value of your Maryland Heights, MO property and to save you time. If this sounds like a solution to your problem, reach out to our team today to set a meeting. Call Evervest Home Buyers today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about your property through our website to get your offer today.