Condemned Property Buyer in St. Peters, MO
Condemned property buyer in St. Peters, MO. Any St. Peters, MO resident knows that condemned properties are widespread. Owning property in an area with condemned houses can affect how much yours is worth, but owning a condemned property and trying to unload it is even more arduous. Condemned houses in St. Peters, MO are in poor shape, and often require tens of thousands of dollars to get to market ready, which is a reality that may not be in your budget. If this sounds like your case, we have solutions for you. Call (314) 730-0366 or contact us online to speak to a condemned property buyer in St. Peters, MO today.
Evervest Home Buyers specializes in purchasing condemned houses in St. Peters, MO. We won’t be surprised by any damage or mess because we are used to buying condemned houses in St. Peters, MO. Whatever repairs your property needs, we have the means to fix them. We handle these properties to help our communities realize their potential. Selling a condemned house to a traditional buyer is nearly impossible. So why do we want your property? Because we’re from St. Peters, MO and we want to see our communities reach their full potential.
The Basics of Condemned Properties in St. Peters, MO: What You Need to Know
What Is a Condemned Property?
A property becomes condemned if it has been judged dangerous or unfit for human habitation by your local municipality. This can be due to a wide range of reasons.
Reasons Why a Property Can Be Condemned
Properties in St. Peters, MO are generally condemned when they’re poorly maintained and pose a risk to residents or affect the value of other houses in the area. Under Missouri Revises Statute §523.061, a a local government can condemn a property if it has been:
- Declared a nuisance and order to be vacated
- Demolished or repaired after a hearing
- Contributing negatively to a “blighted area“
For those reasons, we frequently buy St. Peters, MO properties with:
- Structural damage — If a property has suffered significant damage to its foundation or other structures, it may be deemed too dangerous for habitation.
- Fire or water damage — A property that has experienced serious fire or water damage can be declared uninhabitable because of the risk of collapse, black mold, or other hazards.
- Health hazards — A property can be condemned if it is found to be overrun with mold, asbestos, termites, or other hazardous materials.
Can I Oppose the Property Condemnation?
Yes, you can contest the condemnation of your St. Peters, MO property in court. But, contesting the condemnation will require either an attorney or time researching that most people don’t have the luxury of. For many homeowners, the optimal solution is to find a condemned property buyer who is willing to buy their property.
Locating a Condemned Property Buyer in St. Peters, MO
Types of Condemned Property Buyers
Most people who are buying a house want one that’s a turnkey property they can move into right away, not a house in poor condition. But, there are still people in St. Peters, MO who will be interested in buying your condemned property, such as:
- Home investors
- House flippers and contractors
- Non-profit organizations
- Local municipalities
How to Find a Condemned Property Buyer in St. Peters, MO
Locating a condemned property buyer in St. Peters, MO is harder than finding a traditional buyer, but far from impossible. A cash home buyer is a great choice. You can consider listing the property on websites that specialize in real estate, but often you should find a condemned property buyer like Evervest, that buys houses for cash and is interested in as-is homes. They have the experience and expertise to renovate the house and resell it for a higher value, and are used to the process of buying a condemned property in St. Peters, MO.
What to Look For in a Condemned Property Buyer in St. Peters, MO
If you’re looking to sell a condemned property, it’s essential to find the right buyer who is willing to take on the property’s makeover. Your St. Peters, MO condemned property buyer should have:
- Experience — Find a buyer who has experience purchasing and renovating condemned properties. They will be better equipped to handle any challenges that arise as they’re rebuilding the home.
- Resources — Make sure the buyer has the financial resources to purchase the property and complete the necessary repairs. Ask for proof of funds so you know the deal will be completed as you expect.
- Vision — Look for a buyer who knows what they want the house to look like when they’re done. This will ensure that the house and neighborhood will be best served.
- Trustworthiness — Selling a condemned property can feel impossible, so you need to find a buyer who is known in St. Peters, MO for being honest.
- Flexibility — Selling a condemned property can be a unique situation, and it’s important to work with someone who is willing to be creative and find a solution that benefits both you and themselves.
Condemned Property Buyers in St. Peters, MO — Who We Are
We grew up in these same St. Peters, MO communities and we care. We want our neighborhoods to live up to their potential, and buying condemned houses in St. Peters, MO and getting them market ready works towards that goal. Making over and selling condemned properties increases the value of nearby properties and makes the area more appealing for people looking to buy a home. Each renovated house may only be a tiny fraction of the St. Peters, MO area, but it’s enough to contribute to a happier neighborhood.
Further, we are not a franchised business. All of our profits will be put back into in the St. Peters, MO area. We’re a hands-on team and when we need help we get it from our trusted network of St. Peters, MO contractors. We want your home selling experience to be hassle-free, no matter what condition the home is in.
Take a look at our testimonials to see what previous clients in St. Peters, MO have to say about working with us.
Condemned Property Buyer in St. Peters, MO — How Does The Process Work?
We don’t make money off just closing deals and we won’t ask you to put any money into your property or any money into the sale (that includes commissions and closing costs). That’s just one of the benefits of selling to us. Below is a quick graphic detailing the process of selling a house in St. Peters, MO to a cash home buyer:
By following these 4 simple steps, we can close on your property in as little as a month. Selling your condemned St. Peters, MO property doesn’t have to be complicated. Calling our condemned property buyers in St. Peters, MO at (314) 730-0366 can get you out from under your problem property ASAP.
Condemned Property Buyer in St. Peters, MO — Learn More Today
We’re ready to make you an offer for your condemned St. Peters, MO property so call us. We only make all cash offers. This is to give you the fair market value of your St. Peters, MO property and to save you time. If you’re ready to make your problems our problems, reach out to our team today to set a meeting. Call Evervest Home Buyers today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about your property through our website to get your offer today.