Condemned Property Buyer in Velda Village, MO
Condemned property buyer in Velda Village, MO. Any Velda Village, MO resident knows that condemned properties are widespread. Owning property in a neighborhood with condemned houses can affect the value of yours, but owning a condemned property and trying to sell it is even more arduous. Condemned houses in Velda Village, MO are in disrepair, and often require tens of thousands of dollars to renovate them to go on the market, which is a reality that may not be in your budget. If this sounds like your case, we can make your problems, our problems. Call (314) 730-0366 or contact us online to speak to a condemned property buyer in Velda Village, MO today.
Evervest Home Buyers specializes in purchasing condemned houses in Velda Village, MO. We won’t be surprised by the condition of your property because we buy any type of home in Velda Village, MO. Whatever problems are plaguing the property, we have the means to fix them. We take on these properties to make an investment, and to help the community and homeowners there. Selling a condemned house to a traditional buyer is usually not realistic. So why do we want your property? Because we’re from Velda Village, MO and we do what we do to see our communities reach their full potential.
What You Need to Know About Condemned Properties in Velda Village, MO
What Is a Condemned Property?
A condemned property is a property that has been deemed unsafe or unfit for humans to liver there by your local government. This can be caused by many different reasons.
Reasons Why a Property Can Be Condemned
Properties in Velda Village, MO are typically condemned when they don’t get the upkeep they need and pose health risks to residents or affect how much neighboring houses are worth. Pursuant to Missouri Revises Statute §523.061, a a local government can condemn a property if it’s:
- Declared a nuisance and order to be vacated
- Demolished or repaired after a hearing
- Contributing adversely to a “blighted area“
For those reasons, we frequently see Velda Village, MO properties with:
- Structural damage — If a property has suffered severe damage to its foundation or other structures, it may be judged unfit for habitation.
- Fire or water damage — A property that has experienced significant fire or water damage could be declared unlivable because of the risk of a cave in, black mold, or other hazards.
- Health hazards — A property may be condemned if it is found to be taken over with mold, asbestos, termites, or other contaminants.
Can I Dispute the Property Condemnation?
Yes, you can contest the condemnation of your Velda Village, MO property in court. But, contesting the condemnation will require either a lawyer or time working on their case that most people don’t have the luxury of. For many homeowners, the optimal solution is to sell and move on from the condemned property.
Finding a Condemned Property Buyer in Velda Village, MO
Types of Buyers Who Purchase Condemned Properties
Most people who are buying a house are looking for a turnkey property that doesn’t need a lot of renovations, not a house in poor condition. However, there are still people in Velda Village, MO who will be interested in buying your condemned property, for instance:
- Home investors
- House flippers and contractors
- Non-profit organizations
- Local municipalities
How to Find a Condemned Property Buyer in Velda Village, MO
Locating a condemned property buyer in Velda Village, MO is much more complicated than finding a traditional buyer, but you still have options. A cash home buyer is often better. You can consider listing the property on websites that specialize in real estate, but often the best option is finding a condemned property buyer like Evervest, that buys houses for cash and buys as-is houses. They have the experience and expertise to flip houses for a higher value, and are familiar with the process of buying a condemned property in Velda Village, MO.
What to Look For in a Condemned Property Buyer in Velda Village, MO
If you’re looking to sell a condemned property, it’s essential to find the right buyer who is willing to take on the property’s makeover. Your Velda Village, MO condemned property buyer should have:
- Experience — Look for a buyer who has experience purchasing and renovating condemned properties. They will be better equipped to handle any challenges that arise as they’re rebuilding the home.
- Resources — Look for a buyer who has the financial resources to purchase the property and complete the necessary renovations. Ask for proof of funds so you can be sure the deal will go smoothly.
- Vision — Look for a buyer who has a clear vision for how the property should be renovated. This will ensure that they have a plan in place to make the property habitable again.
- Trustworthiness — Selling a condemned property can feel impossible, so you need to find a buyer who is trustworthy and has a good reputation in the Velda Village, MO community.
- Flexibility — Selling a condemned property can be a unique situation, and it’s important to work with someone who is willing to be creative and find a mutually beneficial solution.
Condemned Property Buyers in Velda Village, MO — Who We Are
We grew up in these same Velda Village, MO areas and we care. We want our neighborhoods to live up to their potential, and buying condemned houses in Velda Village, MO and getting them market ready works towards that goal. Repairing and selling condemned properties increases the value of nearby properties and makes the area more attractive on the open market. Each renovated house may only be a tiny fraction of the Velda Village, MO area, but it’s enough to contribute to a happier neighborhood.
In addition, we are not a franchised business. When you meet with our team you are meeting with a group of individuals whose profits are going to stay in the Velda Village, MO area. We do all the construction and marketing ourselves. We want your home selling experience to be hassle-free, no matter what condition the home is in.
Take a look at our testimonials to learn what previous clients in Velda Village, MO have to say about working with us.
Condemned Property Buyer in Velda Village, MO — How Does The Process Work?
We’re not real-estate agents and we won’t ask you to put any money into your property or any money into the sale (that includes commissions and closing costs). That’s just one of the great things about working with us. Here is a quick rundown of the process of selling a house in Velda Village, MO to a cash home buyer:
With these four simple steps, we can close on your property in as little as a month. Selling your condemned Velda Village, MO property doesn’t have to be complicated. Speaking to one of our condemned property buyers in Velda Village, MO at (314) 730-0366 can free you from your problem property in almost no time at all.
Condemned Property Buyer in Velda Village, MO — Get a Free Quote Today
We’re ready to make you an offer for your condemned Velda Village, MO property so get in touch with our team. All-cash offers for as-is properties. This is to give you the fair market value of your Velda Village, MO property and to save you time. If you’re ready to make your problems our problems, speak with a member of our team today to set a meeting. Call Evervest Home Buyers today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us through our website to get a free estimate.