Condemned Property Buyer in Ellisville, MO
Condemned property buyer in Ellisville, MO. Condemned houses are common around the Ellisville, MO area. Owning property in an area with condemned houses can affect how much yours is worth, but owning a condemned property and trying to sell it is even more arduous. Condemned houses in Ellisville, MO are in disrepair, and often need a substantial financial investment to renovate them to go on the market, and not everyone has the funds available or wants to part with them. If this sounds like your case, we can make your problems, our problems. Call (314) 730-0366 or contact us online to speak to a condemned property buyer in Ellisville, MO today.
Evervest Home Buyers buys condemned houses in Ellisville, MO with fair, all-cash offers. We won’t be surprised by the condition of your property because we buy any type of home in Ellisville, MO. Regardless of the issues, we have the experience and know-how to fix them. We take on these properties to make an investment, and to help the community and homeowners there. Your Ellisville, MO house isn’t getting any attention, and trying to sell it on the traditional market hasn’t worked as well as you were hoping. So why do we want your property? Because we’re from Ellisville, MO and we want to see our communities reach their full potential.
What You Need to Know About Condemned Properties in Ellisville, MO
What Is a Condemned Property?
A property is labeled condemned if it has been judged dangerous or unfit for human habitation by the local government. This can be caused by a variety of reasons.
Reasons Why a Property Can Be Condemned
Properties in Ellisville, MO are typically condemned when they’re poorly maintained and pose health risks to occupants or lower the value of other houses in the area. According to Missouri Revises Statute §523.061, a property can be condemned if it has been:
- Declared a nuisance and order to be vacated
- Demolished or repaired after a hearing
- Contributing adversely to a “blighted area“
For those reasons, we frequently buy Ellisville, MO properties with:
- Structural damage — If a property has experienced serious damage to its foundation or other structures, it may be judged to hazardous for habitation.
- Fire or water damage — A property that has experienced significant fire or water damage may be declared uninhabitable due to the possibility of collapse, black mold, or other hazards.
- Health hazards — A property can be condemned if it’s determined that it has mold, asbestos, termites, or other pollutants.
Can I Dispute the Property Condemnation?
Yes, you can litigate the condemnation of your Ellisville, MO property in local courts. But, contesting the condemnation will require either a lawyer or time researching that most of us don’t have. In many cases, the optimal solution is to unload the condemned property.
Locating a Condemned Property Buyer in Ellisville, MO
Types of Condemned Property Buyers
Most home buyers want one that’s a turnkey property that doesn’t need a lot of renovations, not a house in poor condition. But, there are still people in Ellisville, MO who will be interested in buying your condemned property, such as:
- Home investors
- House flippers and contractors
- Non-profit organizations
- Government agencies
How to Find a Condemned Property Buyer in Ellisville, MO
Finding a condemned property buyer in Ellisville, MO is much more complicated than finding a buyer on the traditional market, but it’s not impossible. A cash home buyer is often better. You can consider putting the property on websites that specialize in real estate, but often you should find a condemned property buyer like Evervest, that buys homes for cash and is interested in as-is homes. They have the experience and expertise to flip houses for profit, and are used to the legal difficulties of buying a condemned property in Ellisville, MO.
What to Look For in a Condemned Property Buyer in Ellisville, MO
If you want to unload your condemned property, you need to find the right buyer who is willing to take on the property’s renovation. Your Ellisville, MO condemned property buyer should have:
- Experience — Look for a buyer who has experience purchasing and renovating condemned properties. They will be better equipped to handle any difficulties that arise during the renovation process.
- Resources — Make sure the buyer has the financial resources to purchase the property and complete the necessary repairs. Require them to show proof of funds so you know the deal will be completed as you expect.
- Vision — Look for a buyer who has a clear vision for what they want to do with the property. This will ensure that they have a plan in place to make the property habitable again.
- Trustworthiness — Selling a condemned property can be a complicated process, so you need to find a buyer who is known in Ellisville, MO for being true to their word.
- Flexibility — Selling a condemned property can be a unique situation, and it’s important to work with someone who can be creative and find a solution that is agreeable to both parties.
Condemned Property Buyers in Ellisville, MO — Who We Are
We’re from the Ellisville, MO area and we care. We want our neighborhoods to live up to their potential, and buying condemned houses in Ellisville, MO and renovating them to be market ready helps us achieve that goal. Renovating and selling condemned properties raises how much other houses in the neighborhood are worth and makes the area more attractive on the open market. Each renovated house might only be a tiny fraction of the Ellisville, MO area, but it’s a step in the right direction.
Additionally, we are purely a local company. All of our profits will be put back into in the Ellisville, MO area. We’re a hands-on team and when we need help we get it from our established network of Ellisville, MO contractors. We’ve been closing at the same title company for years and have streamlined the purchasing process to make the sale seamless and easier for you.
Check out our testimonials to discover what previous clients in Ellisville, MO have to say about working with us.
Condemned Property Buyer in Ellisville, MO — What Does The Process Entail?
We’re not real-estate agents and there are no commissions or closing costs when you sell your property to us. That’s just one of the great things about selling to us. Below is a quick graphic detailing the process of selling a house in Ellisville, MO to a cash home buying company:
By following these 4 simple steps, we can close on your property in as little as 30 days. Selling your condemned Ellisville, MO property doesn’t have to be complicated. Calling our condemned property buyers in Ellisville, MO at (314) 730-0366 can free you from your problem property as soon as possible.
Condemned Property Buyer in Ellisville, MO — All Cash Offers
If you’re ready to get an offer and sell your condemned property in Ellisville, MO, call us. All-cash offers for as-is properties. This is to give you the fair market value of your Ellisville, MO property and to save you time. If you’re interested in this offer, speak with a member of our team today to schedule a meeting. Call Evervest Home Buyers today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us through our website to get a free estimate.