Condemned Property Buyer in Ferguson, MO
Condemned property buyer in Ferguson, MO. Condemned houses are prevalent around the Ferguson, MO area. Owning property near a condemned house affects the value of your own, but owning a condemned property and trying to sell it is even more arduous. Condemned houses in Ferguson, MO are in disrepair, and often require a substantial financial investment to get to market ready, which is a reality that may not be in your budget. If you have a condemned property hanging over you, we have solutions for you. Call (314) 730-0366 or contact us online to speak to a condemned property buyer in Ferguson, MO today.
Evervest Home Buyers buys condemned houses in Ferguson, MO with fair, all-cash offers. We won’t be turned off by any damage or mess because we buy any type of home in Ferguson, MO. Whatever repairs your property needs, we have the experience and know-how to correct them. We buy these properties to help our communities realize their potential. Selling a condemned house to a traditional buyer is nearly impossible. With that said, why do we still want your property? Because we’re from Ferguson, MO and we do what we do to see our neighborhoods reach their full potential.
Understanding Condemned Properties in Ferguson, MO
What Is a Condemned Property?
A property becomes condemned if it has been considered dangerous or unfit for humans to liver there by your local government. This can be caused by many different reasons.
What Makes a Property Condemned?
Properties in Ferguson, MO are typically condemned when they don’t get the upkeep they need and pose hazardous living situations to residents or decrease the value of other houses in the area. According to Missouri Revises Statute §523.061, a property can be condemned if it’s:
- Declared a nuisance and order to be vacated
- Demolished or repaired after a hearing
- Contributing adversely to a “blighted area“
Because of those criteria, we frequently buy Ferguson, MO properties with:
- Structural damage — If a property has experienced serious damage to its foundation or other structures, it may be judged unsafe for habitation.
- Fire or water damage — A property that has experienced considerable fire or water damage can be declared unlivable due to the possibility of a cave in, black mold, or other hazards.
- Health hazards — A property may be condemned if it’s determined that it has mold, asbestos, termites, or other substances.
Can I Dispute the Property Condemnation?
Yes, you can challenge the condemnation of your Ferguson, MO property in court. But, doing so will require either an attorney or time researching that most people don’t have. For many property owners, the best option is to find a condemned property buyer who is interested in their property.
Locating a Condemned Property Buyer in Ferguson, MO
Types of Buyers Who Purchase Condemned Properties
Most people who are buying a house want one that’s a turnkey property they can move into right away, not a house that needs significant repairs. But, there are still plenty of types of condemned property buyers in the Ferguson, MO area, including:
- Home investors
- House flippers and contractors
- Non-profit organizations
- Local municipalities
How to Find a Condemned Property Buyer in Ferguson, MO
Finding a condemned property buyer in Ferguson, MO is much more difficult than finding a conventional buyer, but you still have options. A cash home buyer is often better. You can try to list the property on real estate websites, but often it’s much better to find a condemned property buyer like Evervest, that buys houses for cash and buys as-is properties. They know how to flip houses for profit, and are used to the process of buying a condemned property in Ferguson, MO.
The Top Qualities to Look For in a Condemned Property Buyer in Ferguson, MO
If you’re looking to sell a condemned property, you need to find the right buyer who is experienced with the process and capable of bringing the property up to par. Your Ferguson, MO condemned property buyer should have:
- Experience — Look for a buyer who knows how to deal with condemned properties. They will be better equipped to handle any challenges that arise during the renovation process.
- Resources — Make sure the buyer has the financial resources need to buy the home and renovate it. Require them to show proof of funds so you know the deal will go smoothly.
- Vision — Look for a buyer who has a clear vision for how the property should be renovated. This will ensure that they have a plan in place to make the property habitable again.
- Trustworthiness — Selling a condemned property can be hard, so you need to find a buyer who is known in Ferguson, MO for being true to their word.
- Flexibility — Finally, look for a buyer who is flexible and willing to work with you to find a solution that works for both parties.
Condemned Property Buyers in Ferguson, MO — Who We Are
We grew up in these same Ferguson, MO neighborhoods and we care. We want to improve our communities, and buying condemned houses in Ferguson, MO and renovating them to be ready for a traditional buyer contributes to that goal. Repairing and selling condemned properties increases how much other properties in the neighborhood are worth and makes the area more appealing for people looking to buy a home. Each renovated house may only be a tiny fraction of the Ferguson, MO area, but it’s enough to contribute to a happier neighborhood.
Furthermore, we are purely a local company. All of our profits will be put back into in the Ferguson, MO area. We’re a hands-on team and when we need help we get it from our established network of Ferguson, MO contractors. Everything we do is about making the process and the experience easier for you.
Take a look at our testimonials to discover what previous clients in Ferguson, MO have to say about working with us.
Condemned Property Buyer in Ferguson, MO — What Does The Process Involve?
We don’t make money off just closing deals and we won’t ask you to put any money into your property or any money into the sale (that includes commissions and closing costs). That’s just for starters. The following is a quick rundown of the process of selling a house in Ferguson, MO to a cash home buying company:
With these four simple steps, we can close on your property in as little as a month. Selling your condemned Ferguson, MO property is this easy. Calling our condemned property buyers in Ferguson, MO at (314) 730-0366 can get you out from under your problem property ASAP.
Condemned Property Buyer in Ferguson, MO — All Cash Offers
If you’re ready to get an offer and sell your condemned property in Ferguson, MO, call us. All-cash offers for as-is properties. This is to give you the fair market value of your Ferguson, MO property and to save you time. If you’re interested in this offer, reach out to our team today to set an inspection. Call Evervest Home Buyers today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us online to get your offer today.