Condemned Property Buyer in Riverview Gardens, MO
Condemned property buyer in Riverview Gardens, MO. Condemned houses are no uncommon site around the Riverview Gardens, MO area. Owning property in a neighborhood with condemned houses can affect how much yours is worth, but dealing with a condemned property itself is even harder. Condemned houses in Riverview Gardens, MO are in poor shape, and often require a substantial financial investment to get to market ready, and not everyone has the funds available or wants to part with them. If you have a condemned property hanging over you, we have solutions for you. Call (314) 730-0366 or contact us online to speak to a condemned property buyer in Riverview Gardens, MO today.
Evervest Home Buyers buys condemned houses in Riverview Gardens, MO with fair, all-cash offers. We won’t be surprised by any damage or mess because we buy any type of home in Riverview Gardens, MO. Regardless of the issues, we have the experience and know-how to correct them. We makover these properties to make an investment, and to help the community and homeowners there. New homeowners or investment property buyers probably aren’t interested in your Riverview Gardens, MO house because of the work that needs to be put into it. So why does Evervest want your property? Because we’re from Riverview Gardens, MO and we do what we do to see our communities reach their full potential.
The Basics of Condemned Properties in Riverview Gardens, MO: What You Need to Know
What Is a Condemned Property?
A property is labeled condemned if it has been considered hazardous or unfit for humans to liver there by the local municipality. This can happen for a variety of reasons.
What Makes a Property Condemned?
Properties in Riverview Gardens, MO are generally condemned when they don’t get the upkeep they need and pose hazardous living situations to residents or decrease how much neighboring houses are worth. Pursuant to Missouri Revises Statute §523.061, a property can be condemned if it has been:
- Declared a nuisance and order to be vacated
- Demolished or repaired after a hearing
- Contributing adversely to a “blighted area“
For those reasons, we frequently see Riverview Gardens, MO properties with:
- Structural damage — If a property has sustained significant damage to its foundation, walls, or roof, it may be deemed too dangerous for habitation.
- Fire or water damage — A property that has experienced considerable fire or water damage can be declared unlivable due to the possibility of a cave in, black mold, or other hazards.
- Health hazards — A property may be condemned if it is found to be taken over with mold, asbestos, termites, or other contaminants.
Can I Challenge the Property Condemnation?
Yes, you can dispute the condemnation of your Riverview Gardens, MO property in court. But, contesting the condemnation will require either hiring legal services or time researching that most Riverview Gardens, MO residents don’t have. Often, the optimal solution is to unload the condemned property.
Finding a Condemned Property Buyer in Riverview Gardens, MO
Types of Buyers Who Purchase Condemned Properties
Most people who are buying a house want one that’s a turnkey property that doesn’t need a lot of work done, not a house that needs significant repairs. But, there are still plenty of types of condemned property buyers in the Riverview Gardens, MO area, such as:
- Home investors
- House flippers and contractors
- Non-profit organizations
- Government agencies
How to Find a Condemned Property Buyer in Riverview Gardens, MO
Locating a condemned property buyer in Riverview Gardens, MO is harder than finding a traditional buyer, but you still have options. A cash home buyer is often better. You can consider putting the property on websites that specialize in real estate, but often the best option is finding a condemned property buyer like Evervest, that buys properties for cash and buys as-is houses. They know how to repair the house and resell it for a higher value, and are familiar with the legal complexities of buying a condemned property in Riverview Gardens, MO.
The Top Qualities to Look For in a Condemned Property Buyer in Riverview Gardens, MO
If you want to get rid of your condemned property, it’s important to find the right buyer who is willing to take on the property’s renovation. Your Riverview Gardens, MO condemned property buyer should have:
- Experience — Look for a buyer who has experience purchasing and renovating condemned properties. They will be better equipped to handle any challenges that come up as they’re rebuilding the home.
- Resources — Look for a buyer who has the financial resources to purchase the property and complete the needed renovations. Ask for proof of funds so you know the deal will be completed as you expect.
- Vision — Find a buyer who knows what they want the house to look like when they’re done. This will ensure that the house and neighborhood will be best served.
- Trustworthiness — Selling a condemned property can feel impossible, so you need to find a buyer who is known in Riverview Gardens, MO for being true to their word.
- Flexibility — Selling a condemned property can be a unique situation, and it’s important to work with someone who can be creative and find a solution that is agreeable to both parties.
Condemned Property Buyers in Riverview Gardens, MO — Who We Are
We grew up in these same Riverview Gardens, MO neighborhoods and we care. We want to improve our communities, and buying condemned houses in Riverview Gardens, MO and renovating them to be ready for a traditional buyer contributes to that goal. Repairing and selling condemned properties increases the value of nearby properties and makes the area more appealing for people looking to buy a home. Each renovated house might only be a small drop in the ocean that is the Riverview Gardens, MO area, but it’s enough to contribute to a healthier and safer neighborhood.
Furthermore, we are not a franchised business. When you meet with our team you are meeting with a group of individuals whose profits are going to stay in the Riverview Gardens, MO area. We’re a hands-on team and when we need help we get it from our trusted network of Riverview Gardens, MO contractors. Everything we do is about making this a stress-free and simple experience for you.
Read our testimonials to see what previous clients in Riverview Gardens, MO have to say about working with us.
Condemned Property Buyer in Riverview Gardens, MO — What Does The Process Involve?
We don’t make any profit off just closing deals and there are no commissions or closing costs when you sell your property to us. That’s just one of the benefits of selling to us. Below is a quick rundown of the process of selling a house in Riverview Gardens, MO to a cash home buyer:
By following these four simple steps, we close on your property and put cash in your hand. Selling your condemned Riverview Gardens, MO property is this easy. Speaking to one of our condemned property buyers in Riverview Gardens, MO at (314) 730-0366 can free you from your problem property ASAP.
Condemned Property Buyer in Riverview Gardens, MO — As-Is Home Buyers
If you’re ready to get an offer and sell your condemned property in Riverview Gardens, MO, get in touch with our team. All-cash offers for as-is properties. This is to give you the fair market value of your Riverview Gardens, MO property and to save you time. If you’re interested in this offer, reach out to our team today to schedule an inspection. Call Evervest Home Buyers today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us through our website to get your offer today.