Condemned Property Buyer in Valley Park, MO
Condemned property buyer in Valley Park, MO. Condemned houses are common around the Valley Park, MO area. Owning property in a neighborhood with condemned houses can affect the value of yours, but dealing with a condemned property itself is even harder. Condemned houses in Valley Park, MO are in disrepair, and often require a substantial financial investment to renovate them for a traditional buyer, which is a reality that may not be in your budget. If you have a condemned property hanging over you, we can make your problems, our problems. Call (314) 730-0366 or contact us online to speak to a condemned property buyer in Valley Park, MO today.
Evervest Home Buyers specializes in purchasing condemned houses in Valley Park, MO. We won’t be surprised by any damage or mess because we are used to buying condemned houses in Valley Park, MO. Regardless of the issues, we have the experience and know-how to fix them. We take on these properties to help our neighborhoods realize their potential. Selling a condemned house in a good housing market is nearly impossible. With that said, why do we still want your property? Because we’re from Valley Park, MO and we do what we do to see our communities reach their full potential.
What You Need to Know About Condemned Properties in Valley Park, MO
What Is a Condemned Property?
A property becomes condemned if it has been deemed unsafe or unfit for humans to liver there by your local government. This can be due to many different reasons.
What Makes a Property Condemned?
Properties in Valley Park, MO are typically condemned when they’re poorly maintained and pose a risk to occupants or affect how much neighboring houses are worth. Pursuant to Missouri Revises Statute §523.061, a property can be condemned if it has been:
- Declared a nuisance and order to be vacated
- Demolished or repaired after a hearing
- Contributing negatively to a “blighted area“
For those reasons, we frequently put down offers on Valley Park, MO properties with:
- Structural damage — If a property has suffered significant damage to its foundation, walls, or roof, it may be judged too dangerous for habitation.
- Fire or water damage — A property that has experienced severe fire or water damage may be declared uninhabitable due to the chances of a cave in, black mold, or other hazards.
- Health hazards — A property may be condemned if it is found to be overrun with mold, asbestos, termites, or other hazardous materials.
Can I Challenge the Property Condemnation?
Yes, you can contest the condemnation of your Valley Park, MO property in court. But, contesting the condemnation will require either hiring legal services or time spent studying the legal process that most people don’t have the luxury of. Frequently, the best option is to find a condemned property buyer who is interested in their property.
Finding a Condemned Property Buyer in Valley Park, MO
Types of Condemned Property Buyers
Most people who are buying a house want one that’s a turnkey property they can move into right away, not a house in poor condition. But, there are still plenty of types of condemned property buyers in the Valley Park, MO area, for instance:
- Home investors
- House flippers and contractors
- Non-profit organizations
- Government agencies
How to Find a Condemned Property Buyer in Valley Park, MO
Locating a condemned property buyer in Valley Park, MO is harder than finding a traditional buyer, but it’s not impossible. A cash home buyer is a great choice. You can consider listing the property on websites that specialize in real estate, but often it’s much better to find a condemned property buyer like Evervest, that buys houses for cash and buys as-is houses. They know how to flip houses for a higher value, and are familiar with the process of buying a condemned property in Valley Park, MO.
The Top Qualities to Look For in a Condemned Property Buyer in Valley Park, MO
If you’re looking to sell a condemned property, you need to find the right buyer who is willing to take on the property’s makeover. Here are some things to look for in a condemned property buyer in Valley Park, MO:
- Experience — Find a buyer who knows how to handle condemned properties. They will be better equipped to handle any challenges that come up during the renovation process.
- Resources — Find a buyer who has the financial resources to purchase the property and complete the necessary repairs. Ask for proof of funds so you know the deal won’t fall through at the last minute.
- Vision — Look for a buyer who has a clear vision for how the property should be renovated. This will ensure that the house and community will be best served.
- Trustworthiness — Selling a condemned property can be a complicated process, so it’s important to work with a buyer who is known in Valley Park, MO for being honest.
- Flexibility — Selling a condemned property can be a unique situation, and it’s important to work with someone who can be creative and find a solution that is agreeable to both parties.
Condemned Property Buyers in Valley Park, MO — Who We Are
We’re from the Valley Park, MO area and we care. We want our neighborhoods to live up to their potential, and buying condemned houses in Valley Park, MO and renovating them to be ready for a traditional buyer works towards that goal. Making over and selling condemned properties increases how much other homes in the neighborhood are worth and makes the area more attractive on the open market. Each renovated house might only be a tiny fraction of the Valley Park, MO area, but it’s a step in the right direction.
In addition, we are not a franchised business. All of our profits will be put back into in the Valley Park, MO area. We do all the construction and marketing ourselves. Everything we do is about making the process and the experience easier for you.
Read our testimonials to see what other clients in Valley Park, MO have to say about working with us.
Condemned Property Buyer in Valley Park, MO — How Does The Process Work?
We don’t make money off just closing deals and we won’t ask you to put any money into your property or any money into the sale (that includes commissions and closing costs). That’s just one of the benefits of working with us. Here is a quick rundown of the process of selling a house in Valley Park, MO to a cash home buyer:
With these four simple steps, we close on your property and put cash in your hand. Selling your condemned Valley Park, MO property doesn’t have to be complicated. Speaking to one of our condemned property buyers in Valley Park, MO at (314) 730-0366 can free you from your problem property ASAP.
Condemned Property Buyer in Valley Park, MO — Get a Free Quote Today
We’re ready to make you an offer for your condemned Valley Park, MO property so call us. We only make all cash offers. This is so you can get the most in return for your Valley Park, MO property while allowing us to still make a little profit when we sell it. If this sounds like a solution to your problem, speak with a member of our team today to schedule a meeting. Call Evervest Home Buyers today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about your property online to get a free estimate.