Condemned Property Buyer in Wildwood, MO
Condemned property buyer in Wildwood, MO. Condemned houses are prevalent around the Wildwood, MO area. Owning property near a condemned house affects the value of your own, but owning a condemned property and trying to unload it is even more arduous. Condemned houses in Wildwood, MO are in disrepair, and often need tens of thousands of dollars to get to market ready, and not everyone has the funds available or wants to spend them. If you have a condemned property hanging over you, we have solutions for you. Call (314) 730-0366 or contact us online to speak to a condemned property buyer in Wildwood, MO today.
Evervest Home Buyers specializes in purchasing condemned houses in Wildwood, MO. We won’t be surprised by any damage or mess because we are used to buying condemned houses in Wildwood, MO. Regardless of the issues, we have the means to correct them. We makover these properties to help our neighborhoods realize their potential. New homeowners or investment property buyers probably aren’t interested in your Wildwood, MO house because of the work that needs to be put into it. With that said, why do we still want your property? Because we’re from Wildwood, MO and we want to see our communities be at their best.
Understanding Condemned Properties in Wildwood, MO
What Is a Condemned Property?
A condemned property is a property that has been judged hazardous or unfit for humans to liver there by your local municipality. This can happen for a variety of reasons.
Reasons Why a Property Can Be Condemned
Properties in Wildwood, MO are generally condemned when they’re poorly maintained and pose health risks to residents or lower the value of other houses in the area. According to Missouri Revises Statute §523.061, a property can be condemned if it has been:
- Declared a nuisance and order to be vacated
- Demolished or repaired after a hearing
- Contributing adversely to a “blighted area“
Because of those criteria, we frequently buy Wildwood, MO properties with:
- Structural damage — If a property has sustained serious damage to its foundation, walls, or roof, it may be judged too dangerous for habitation.
- Fire or water damage — A property that has experienced considerable fire or water damage may be declared uninhabitable due to the chances of collapse, black mold, or other risks.
- Health hazards — A property can be condemned if it’s determined that it has mold, asbestos, termites, or other substances.
Can I Contest the Property Condemnation?
Yes, you can challenge the condemnation of your Wildwood, MO property in local courts. But, contesting the condemnation will require either an attorney or time working on their case that most Wildwood, MO residents don’t have the luxury of. For many homeowners, the optimal solution is to find a condemned property buyer who is interested in their property.
Locating a Condemned Property Buyer in Wildwood, MO
Types of Condemned Property Buyers
Most home buyers want one that’s a turnkey property that doesn’t need a lot of work done, not a house that needs significant repairs. However, there are still plenty of types of condemned property buyers in the Wildwood, MO area, for instance:
- Home investors
- House flippers and contractors
- Non-profit organizations
- Government agencies
How to Find a Condemned Property Buyer in Wildwood, MO
Finding a condemned property buyer in Wildwood, MO is harder than finding a conventional buyer, but far from impossible. A cash home buyer is often better. You can try to list the property on real estate websites, but often the best option is finding a condemned property buyer like Evervest, that buys properties for cash and buys as-is houses. They have the experience and expertise to renovate the house and resell it for profit, and are familiar with the legal difficulties of buying a condemned property in Wildwood, MO.
The Top Qualities to Look For in a Condemned Property Buyer in Wildwood, MO
If you want to get out from under your condemned property, it’s important to find the right buyer who is experienced with the process and capable of bringing the property up to par. Your Wildwood, MO condemned property buyer should have:
- Experience — Look for a buyer who knows how to deal with condemned properties. They will be better equipped to handle any challenges that come up as they’re rebuilding the home.
- Resources — Find a buyer who has the financial resources to purchase the property and complete the needed renovations. Ask for proof of funds so you can be sure the deal will be completed as you expect.
- Vision — Look for a buyer who knows what they want the house to look like when they’re done. This will ensure that the house and neighborhood will be best served.
- Trustworthiness — Selling a condemned property can be a complicated process, so you need to find a buyer who is trustworthy and has a good reputation in the Wildwood, MO community.
- Flexibility — Selling a condemned property can be a unique situation, and it’s important to work with someone who is willing to be creative and find a solution that is agreeable to both parties.
Condemned Property Buyers in Wildwood, MO — Who We Are
We grew up in these same Wildwood, MO communities and we care. We want to improve our communities, and buying condemned houses in Wildwood, MO and getting them ready for a traditional buyer helps us achieve that goal. Making over and selling condemned properties increases how much other homes in the area are worth and makes the area more appealing on the open market. Each renovated house might only be a small drop in the big bucket that is the Wildwood, MO area, but it’s a step in the right direction.
In addition, we are expressly a local company. All of our profits will stay in the Wildwood, MO area. We’re a hands-on team and when we need help we get it from our trusted network of Wildwood, MO contractors. We’ve been closing at the same title company for years and have streamlined the purchasing process to make the sale seamless and easier for you.
Check out our testimonials to discover what other clients in Wildwood, MO thought of their experience with Evervest.
Condemned Property Buyer in Wildwood, MO — How Does The Process Work?
We don’t make any profit off just closing deals and we won’t ask you to put any money into your property or any money into the sale (that includes commissions and closing costs). That’s just one of the benefits of selling to us. Below is a quick rundown of the process of selling a house in Wildwood, MO to a cash home buyer:
With these four simple steps, we can close on your property in as little as a month. Selling your condemned Wildwood, MO property doesn’t have to be complicated. Speaking to one of our condemned property buyers in Wildwood, MO at (314) 730-0366 can free you from your problem property ASAP.
Condemned Property Buyer in Wildwood, MO — Get a Free Quote Today
If you’re ready to get an offer and sell your condemned property in Wildwood, MO, get in touch with our team. We only make all cash offers. This is so you can get the most in return for your Wildwood, MO property while allowing us to still see the property as an investment for us. If you’re interested in this offer, contact our team today to set an inspection. Call Evervest Home Buyers today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about your property through our website to get a free estimate.