Condemned Property Buyer in Union, MO
Condemned property buyer in Union, MO. Condemned houses are common around the Union, MO area. Owning property in an area with condemned houses can affect how much yours is worth, but owning a condemned property and trying to sell it is even more arduous. Condemned houses in Union, MO are in poor shape, and often need tens of thousands of dollars to get to market ready, which is a reality that may not be in your budget. If this sounds like your case, we can make your problems, our problems. Call (314) 730-0366 or contact us online to speak to a condemned property buyer in Union, MO today.
Evervest Home Buyers buys condemned houses in Union, MO with fair, all-cash offers. We won’t be surprised by any damage or mess because we buy any type of home in Union, MO. Regardless of the issues, we have the experience and expertise to fix them. We buy these properties to make an investment, and to help the community and homeowners there. Selling a condemned house in a good housing market is usually not realistic. So why does Evervest want your property? Because we’re from Union, MO and we want to see our communities reach their full potential.
The Basics of Condemned Properties in Union, MO: What You Need to Know
What Is a Condemned Property?
A condemned property is a property that has been considered dangerous or unfit for human habitation by the local municipality. This can be caused by a variety of reasons.
Reasons Why a Property Can Be Condemned
Properties in Union, MO are generally condemned when they don’t get the maintenance they need and pose hazardous living situations to residents or affect the value of other houses in the area. Pursuant to Missouri Revises Statute §523.061, a a municipality can condemn a property if it has been:
- Declared a nuisance and order to be vacated
- Demolished or repaired after a hearing
- Contributing negatively to a “blighted area“
Because of those criteria, we frequently buy Union, MO properties with:
- Structural damage — If a property has suffered severe damage to its foundation or other structures, it may be deemed unsafe for habitation.
- Fire or water damage — A property that has experienced serious fire or water damage can be declared uninhabitable due to the possibility of a cave in, black mold, or other hazards.
- Health hazards — A property may be condemned if it’s determined that it has mold, asbestos, termites, or other contaminants.
Can I Dispute the Property Condemnation?
Yes, you can challenge the condemnation of your Union, MO property in local courts. But, doing so will require either hiring legal services or time spent studying the legal process that most people don’t have. Frequently, the optimal solution is to sell and move on from the condemned property.
Locating a Condemned Property Buyer in Union, MO
Types of Buyers Who Purchase Condemned Properties
Most home buyers are looking for a turnkey property they can move into right away, not a house in poor condition. However, there are still people in Union, MO who will be interested in buying your condemned property, for instance:
- Home investors
- House flippers and contractors
- Non-profit organizations
- Government agencies
How to Find a Condemned Property Buyer in Union, MO
Finding a condemned property buyer in Union, MO is much more complicated than finding a buyer on the traditional market, but you still have options. A cash home buyer is a great choice. You can try to list the property on real estate websites, but often you should find a condemned property buyer like Evervest, that buys homes for cash and is interested in as-is houses. They know how to flip houses for a higher value, and are used to the legal difficulties of buying a condemned property in Union, MO.
What to Look For in a Condemned Property Buyer in Union, MO
If you’re looking to sell a condemned property, you need to find the right buyer who is willing to take on the property’s unique challenges. Your Union, MO condemned property buyer should have:
- Experience — Find a buyer who has experience purchasing and renovating condemned properties. They will be able to make the home livable again.
- Resources — Look for a buyer who has the financial resources to purchase the property and complete the necessary repairs. Require them to show proof of funds so you can be sure the deal will be completed as you expect.
- Vision — Look for a buyer who knows what they want the house to look like when they’re done. This will ensure that the house and community will be best served.
- Trustworthiness — Selling a condemned property can feel impossible, so it’s critical to work with a buyer who is trustworthy and has a good reputation in the Union, MO community.
- Flexibility — Selling a condemned property can be a unique situation, and it’s important to work with someone who can be creative and find a mutually beneficial solution.
Condemned Property Buyers in Union, MO — Who We Are
We’re from the Union, MO area and we care. We want to improve our communities, and buying condemned houses in Union, MO and renovating them to be ready for a traditional buyer contributes to that goal. Making over and selling condemned properties increases the value of nearby properties and makes the area more attractive on the open market. Each renovated house might only be a tiny fraction of the Union, MO area, but it’s enough to contribute to a happier neighborhood.
Furthermore, we are not a franchised business. All of our profits will be put back into in the Union, MO area. We do all the construction and marketing ourselves. Everything we do is about making this a stress-free and simple experience for you.
Take a look at our testimonials to see what other clients in Union, MO thought of their experience with Evervest.
Condemned Property Buyer in Union, MO — How Does The Process Work?
We don’t make any profit off just closing deals and we won’t ask you to put any money into your property or any money into the sale (that includes commissions and closing costs). That’s just one of the great things about selling to us. Here is a quick rundown of the process of selling a house in Union, MO to a cash home buyer:
With these four simple steps, we can close on your property in as little as 30 days. Selling your condemned Union, MO property is this easy. Speaking to one of our condemned property buyers in Union, MO at (314) 730-0366 can get you out from under your problem property ASAP.
Condemned Property Buyer in Union, MO — Learn More Today
We’re ready to make you an offer for your condemned Union, MO property so call us. We only make all cash offers. This is to give you the fair market value of your Union, MO property and to save you time. If you’re ready to make your problems our problems, contact our team today to schedule a meeting. Call Evervest Home Buyers today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about your property online to get your offer today.