Condemned Property Buyer in St. John, MO
Condemned property buyer in St. John, MO. Any St. John, MO resident knows that condemned properties are widespread. Owning property near a condemned house affects the value of your own, but dealing with a condemned property itself is even harder. Condemned houses in St. John, MO are in disrepair, and often require tens of thousands of dollars to renovate them to go on the market, which is a reality that may not be in your budget. If this sounds like your case, we can make your problems, our problems. Call (314) 730-0366 or contact us online to speak to a condemned property buyer in St. John, MO today.
Evervest Home Buyers specializes in purchasing condemned houses in St. John, MO. We won’t be turned off by any damage or mess because we buy any type of home in St. John, MO. Regardless of the issues, we have the experience and know-how to fix them. We makover these properties to help our communities realize their potential. Selling a condemned house to someone looking for their forever home is nearly impossible. With that said, why do we still want your property? Because we’re from St. John, MO and we want to see our neighborhoods reach their full potential.
What You Need to Know About Condemned Properties in St. John, MO
What Is a Condemned Property?
A condemned property is a property that has been considered hazardous or unfit for human habitation by the local municipality. This can be caused by a variety of reasons.
Reasons Why a Property Can Be Condemned
Properties in St. John, MO are generally condemned when they don’t get the upkeep they need and pose health risks to residents or lower the value of other houses in the area. Pursuant to Missouri Revises Statute §523.061, a property can be condemned if it’s:
- Declared a nuisance and order to be vacated
- Demolished or repaired after a hearing
- Contributing adversely to a “blighted area“
Because of those criteria, we frequently put down offers on St. John, MO properties with:
- Structural damage — If a property has sustained considerable damage to its foundation or other structures, it may be deemed unfit for habitation.
- Fire or water damage — A property that has suffered significant fire or water damage could be declared uninhabitable because of the likelihood of collapse, black mold, or other hazards.
- Health hazards — A property can be condemned if it is found to be taken over with mold, asbestos, termites, or other hazardous materials.
Can I Contest the Property Condemnation?
Yes, you can challenge the condemnation of your St. John, MO property in court. But, contesting the condemnation will require either an attorney or time working on their case that most St. John, MO residents don’t have. In many cases, the optimal solution is to unload the condemned property.
Locating a Condemned Property Buyer in St. John, MO
Types of Condemned Property Buyers
Most home buyers are looking for a turnkey property that doesn’t need a lot of renovations, not a house that needs significant repairs. However, there are still people in St. John, MO who will be interested in buying your condemned property, such as:
- Home investors
- House flippers and contractors
- Non-profit organizations
- Local municipalities
How to Find a Condemned Property Buyer in St. John, MO
Finding a condemned property buyer in St. John, MO is much more difficult than finding a traditional buyer, but you still have options. A cash home buyer is a great choice. You can consider listing the property on websites that specialize in real estate, but often you should find a condemned property buyer like Evervest, that buys homes for cash and buys as-is homes. They know how to renovate the house and put it back on the market for profit, and are familiar with the legal complexities of buying a condemned property in St. John, MO.
The Top Qualities to Look For in a Condemned Property Buyer in St. John, MO
If you want to get out from under your condemned property, you need to find the right buyer who is willing to take on the property’s renovation. Here are some things to look for in a condemned property buyer in St. John, MO:
- Experience — Look for a buyer who knows how to handle condemned properties. They will be better equipped to handle any challenges that come up as they’re rebuilding the home.
- Resources — Find a buyer who has the financial resources need to buy the home and get the job done. Ask for proof of funds so you know the deal won’t fall through at the last minute.
- Vision — Look for a buyer who has a clear vision for how the property should be renovated. This will ensure that they have a plan in place to make the property habitable again.
- Trustworthiness — Selling a condemned property can feel impossible, so it’s critical to work with a buyer who is known in St. John, MO for being honest.
- Flexibility — Finally, look for a buyer who is flexible and willing to work with you to find a solution that works for both parties.
Condemned Property Buyers in St. John, MO — Who We Are
We’re from the St. John, MO area and we care. We want our neighborhoods to live up to their potential, and buying condemned houses in St. John, MO and getting them market ready helps us achieve that goal. Making over and selling condemned properties raises the value of nearby properties and makes the area more appealing to new homeowners. Each renovated house may only be a small drop in the ocean that is the St. John, MO area, but it’s enough to contribute to a healthier and safer neighborhood.
In addition, we are not a franchised business. When you trust Evervest you are trusting a group of individuals whose profits are going to stay in the St. John, MO area. We do all the construction and marketing ourselves. We’ve been closing at the same title company for years and have streamlined the purchasing process to make the sale seamless and easier for you.
Check out our testimonials to see what other clients in St. John, MO thought of their experience with Evervest.
Condemned Property Buyer in St. John, MO — What Does The Process Involve?
We don’t make any profit off just closing deals and we won’t ask you to put any money into your property or any money into the sale (that includes commissions and closing costs). That’s just one of the benefits of working with us. Here is a quick rundown of the process of selling a house in St. John, MO to a cash home buying company:
With these 4 simple steps, we close on your property and put cash in your hand. Selling your condemned St. John, MO property is this easy. Speaking to one of our condemned property buyers in St. John, MO at (314) 730-0366 can free you from your problem property as soon as possible.
Condemned Property Buyer in St. John, MO — All Cash Offers
If you’re ready to get an offer and sell your condemned property in St. John, MO, call us. All-cash offers for as-is properties. This is so you can get the most in return for your St. John, MO property while allowing us to still see the property as an investment for us. If this sounds like a solution to your problem, reach out to our team today to schedule a meeting. Call Evervest Home Buyers today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us through our website to get a free quote.