Condemned Property Buyer in Sunset Hills, MO
Condemned property buyer in Sunset Hills, MO. Condemned houses are no uncommon site around the Sunset Hills, MO area. Owning property near a condemned house affects the value of your own, but owning a condemned property and trying to sell it is even more arduous. Condemned houses in Sunset Hills, MO are in disrepair, and often require a substantial financial investment to get to market ready, and not everyone has the funds available or wants to spend them. If this sounds like your case, we have solutions for you. Call (314) 730-0366 or contact us online to speak to a condemned property buyer in Sunset Hills, MO today.
Evervest Home Buyers specializes in purchasing condemned houses in Sunset Hills, MO. We won’t be turned off by the condition of your property because we are used to buying condemned houses in Sunset Hills, MO. Whatever repairs your property needs, we have the experience and know-how to correct them. We makover these properties to help our communities realize their potential. New homeowners or investment property buyers probably aren’t interested in your Sunset Hills, MO house because of its condition. With that said, why do we still want your property? Because we’re from Sunset Hills, MO and we do what we do to see our communities reach their full potential.
What You Need to Know About Condemned Properties in Sunset Hills, MO
What Is a Condemned Property?
A property is labeled condemned if it has been deemed dangerous or unfit for human habitation by your local government. This can be due to many different reasons.
What Makes a Property Condemned?
Properties in Sunset Hills, MO are typically condemned when they’re poorly maintained and pose hazardous living situations to residents or decrease the value of other houses in the area. According to Missouri Revises Statute §523.061, a a municipality can condemn a property if it has been:
- Declared a nuisance and order to be vacated
- Demolished or repaired after a hearing
- Contributing adversely to a “blighted area“
Because of those criteria, we frequently buy Sunset Hills, MO properties with:
- Structural damage — If a property has experienced serious damage to its foundation, walls, or roof, it may be judged unsafe for habitation.
- Fire or water damage — A property that has sustained considerable fire or water damage can be declared unlivable due to the risk of collapse, black mold, or other hazards.
- Health hazards — A property may be condemned if it’s determined that it has mold, asbestos, termites, or other pollutants.
Can I Contest the Property Condemnation?
Yes, you can contest the condemnation of your Sunset Hills, MO property in court. However, doing so will require either an attorney or time researching that most of us don’t have the luxury of. Frequently, the best option is to unload the condemned property.
Locating a Condemned Property Buyer in Sunset Hills, MO
Types of Buyers Who Purchase Condemned Properties
Most home buyers want one that’s a turnkey property that doesn’t need a lot of work done, not a house in poor condition. But, there are still people in Sunset Hills, MO who will be interested in buying your condemned property, for instance:
- Home investors
- House flippers and contractors
- Non-profit organizations
- Local municipalities
How to Find a Condemned Property Buyer in Sunset Hills, MO
Finding a condemned property buyer in Sunset Hills, MO is much more complicated than finding a traditional buyer, but it’s not impossible. A cash home buyer is often better. You can consider listing the property on websites that specialize in real estate, but often you should find a condemned property buyer like Evervest, that buys houses for cash and buys as-is houses. They know how to renovate the house and resell it for profit, and are used to the process of buying a condemned property in Sunset Hills, MO.
Key Aspects to Consider When Looking For a Condemned Property Buyer in Sunset Hills, MO
If you want to get out from under your condemned property, it’s essential to find the right buyer who is experienced with the process and capable of bringing the property up to par. Your Sunset Hills, MO condemned property buyer should have:
- Experience — Find a buyer who knows how to deal with condemned properties. They will be able to make the home suitable again.
- Resources — Make sure the buyer has the financial resources to purchase the property and complete the needed repairs. Require them to show proof of funds so you know the deal won’t fall through at the last minute.
- Vision — Find a buyer who knows what they want the house to look like when they’re done. This will ensure that they have a plan in place to make the property habitable again.
- Trustworthiness — Selling a condemned property can feel impossible, so you need to find a buyer who is known in Sunset Hills, MO for being true to their word.
- Flexibility — Selling a condemned property can be a unique situation, and it’s important to work with someone who is willing to be creative and find a solution that benefits both you and themselves.
Condemned Property Buyers in Sunset Hills, MO — Who We Are
We grew up in these same Sunset Hills, MO areas and we care. We want to improve our communities, and buying condemned houses in Sunset Hills, MO and renovating them to be market ready works towards that goal. Repairing and selling condemned properties increases the value of nearby properties and makes the area more attractive on the open market. Each renovated house might only be a small drop in the ocean that is the Sunset Hills, MO area, but it’s enough to contribute to a healthier and safer neighborhood.
Additionally, we are not a franchised business. When you meet with our team you are meeting with a group of individuals whose profits are going to stay in the Sunset Hills, MO area. We do all the construction and marketing ourselves. We’ve been closing at the same title company for years and have streamlined the purchasing process to make the sale seamless and easier for you.
Check out our testimonials to see what other clients in Sunset Hills, MO thought of their experience with Evervest.
Condemned Property Buyer in Sunset Hills, MO — How Does The Process Work?
We don’t make any profit off just closing deals and there are no commissions or closing costs when we purchase your property. That’s just one of the great things about selling to us. Below is a quick rundown of the process of selling a house in Sunset Hills, MO to a cash home buying company:
With these 4 simple steps, we close on your property and put cash in your hand. Selling your condemned Sunset Hills, MO property is this easy. Calling our condemned property buyers in Sunset Hills, MO at (314) 730-0366 can get you out from under your problem property ASAP.
Condemned Property Buyer in Sunset Hills, MO — All Cash Offers
When you’re ready to unload your condemned property in Sunset Hills, MO, get in touch with our team. All-cash offers for as-is properties. This is so you can get the most in return for your Sunset Hills, MO property while allowing us to still see the property as an investment for us. If you’re ready to make your problems our problems, reach out to our team today to set a meeting. Call Evervest Home Buyers today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us online to get a free estimate.