Condemned Property Buyer in Oakville, MO
Condemned property buyer in Oakville, MO. Condemned houses are no uncommon site around the Oakville, MO area. Owning property in an area with condemned houses can affect the value of yours, but owning a condemned property and trying to unload it is even more arduous. Condemned houses in Oakville, MO are in poor shape, and often require a substantial financial investment to get to market ready, which is a reality that may not be in your budget. If this sounds like your case, we have solutions for you. Call (314) 730-0366 or contact us online to speak to a condemned property buyer in Oakville, MO today.
Evervest Home Buyers buys condemned houses in Oakville, MO with fair, all-cash offers. We won’t be surprised by the condition of your property because we are used to buying condemned houses in Oakville, MO. Whatever problems are plaguing the property, we have the means to fix them. We take on these properties to help our communities realize their potential. New homeowners or investment property buyers probably aren’t taking a serious look at your Oakville, MO house because of the work that needs to be put into it. So why does Evervest want your property? Because we’re from Oakville, MO and we want to see our neighborhoods be at their best.
The Basics of Condemned Properties in Oakville, MO: What You Need to Know
What Is a Condemned Property?
A property becomes condemned if it has been judged dangerous or unfit for human habitation by the local government. This can happen for a variety of reasons.
Why Do Properties Become Condemned?
Properties in Oakville, MO are generally condemned when they don’t get the maintenance they need and pose health risks to occupants or decrease the value of other houses in the area. Under Missouri Revises Statute §523.061, a property can be condemned if it has been:
- Declared a nuisance and order to be vacated
- Demolished or repaired after a hearing
- Contributing adversely to a “blighted area“
Because of those criteria, we frequently see Oakville, MO properties with:
- Structural damage — If a property has experienced significant damage to its foundation, walls, or roof, it may be judged unsafe to live in.
- Fire or water damage — A property that has experienced significant fire or water damage can be declared unlivable because of the risk of collapse, black mold, or other risks.
- Health hazards — A property may be condemned if it is found to be taken over with mold, asbestos, termites, or other pollutants.
Can I Contest the Property Condemnation?
Yes, you can dispute the condemnation of your Oakville, MO property in local courts. But, contesting the condemnation will require either a lawyer or time working on their case that most Oakville, MO residents don’t have. In many cases, the optimal solution is to find a condemned property buyer who is willing to buy their property.
Finding a Condemned Property Buyer in Oakville, MO
Types of Buyers Who Purchase Condemned Properties
Most home buyers are looking for a turnkey property they can move into right away, not a house that needs significant repairs. But, there are still plenty of types of condemned property buyers in the Oakville, MO area, for instance:
- Home investors
- House flippers and contractors
- Non-profit organizations
- Government agencies
How to Find a Condemned Property Buyer in Oakville, MO
Locating a condemned property buyer in Oakville, MO is much more complicated than finding a traditional buyer, but you still have options. A cash home buyer is a great choice. You can consider putting the property on websites that specialize in real estate, but often you should find a condemned property buyer like Evervest, that buys houses for cash and buys as-is homes. They know how to repair the house and resell it for a higher value, and are familiar with the legal difficulties of buying a condemned property in Oakville, MO.
What to Look For in a Condemned Property Buyer in Oakville, MO
If you want to unload your condemned property, it’s important to find the right buyer who is experienced with the process and capable of bringing the property up to par. Here are some things to look for in a condemned property buyer in Oakville, MO:
- Experience — Find a buyer who knows how to handle condemned properties. They will be better equipped to handle any difficulties that come up during the renovation process.
- Resources — Make sure the buyer has the financial resources need to buy the home and renovate it. Ask for proof of funds so you can be sure the deal won’t fall through at the last minute.
- Vision — Find a buyer who has a clear vision for how the property should be renovated. This will ensure that the house and community will be best served.
- Trustworthiness — Selling a condemned property can be a complicated process, so you need to find a buyer who is known in Oakville, MO for being trustworthy.
- Flexibility — Selling a condemned property can be a unique situation, and it’s important to work with someone who can be creative and find a mutually beneficial solution.
Condemned Property Buyers in Oakville, MO — Who We Are
We grew up in these same Oakville, MO neighborhoods and we care. We want our neighborhoods to live up to their potential, and buying condemned houses in Oakville, MO and renovating them to be market ready contributes to that goal. Repairing and selling condemned properties raises the value of nearby properties and makes the area more appealing to new homeowners. Each renovated house may only be a small drop in the big bucket that is the Oakville, MO area, but it’s enough to contribute to a happier neighborhood.
In addition, we are purely a local company. When you trust Evervest you are trusting a group of individuals whose profits are going to stay in the Oakville, MO area. We do all the construction and marketing ourselves. We want your home selling experience to be hassle-free, no matter what condition the home is in.
Take a look at our testimonials to see what previous clients in Oakville, MO thought of their experience with Evervest.
Condemned Property Buyer in Oakville, MO — What Does The Process Involve?
We don’t make money off just closing deals and we won’t ask you to put any money into your property or any money into the sale (that includes commissions and closing costs). That’s just one of the great things about working with us. Here is a quick graphic detailing the process of selling a house in Oakville, MO to a cash home buyer:
By following these 4 simple steps, we close on your property and put cash in your hand. Selling your condemned Oakville, MO property is this easy. Calling our condemned property buyers in Oakville, MO at (314) 730-0366 can get you out from under your problem property as soon as possible.
Condemned Property Buyer in Oakville, MO — Learn More Today
When you’re ready to sell your condemned property in Oakville, MO, call us. We only make all cash offers. This is to give you the fair market value of your Oakville, MO property and to save you time. If you’re interested in this offer, reach out to our team today to set a meeting. Call Evervest Home Buyers today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about your property online to get a free quote.