Selling an Inherited House in Frontenac, MO
Selling an inherited house in Frontenac, MO. Coming into the possession of an inherited house in Frontenac, MO is a good thing and a bad thing. On one hand, a loved one has passed down an asset that can you and your family can take advantage of. On the other hand, the loss of your loved one may be compounded by family members who believe they have the right to a property you may or may not need. Figuring out what to do with an inherited house in Frontenac, MO, all while grieving and trying to figure out other aspects of your loved one’s estate, can make anybody’s head spin.
One answer you may want to think about is selling your inherited house to a cash home buyer. At Evervest Home Buyers, we have a long history of buying properties in any condition, with only cash offers, and can offer you an easy home selling experience that’s fair for everyone in your family. We are empathetic, and we understand that this is a sensitive time for you and your Frontenac, MO family. We can help you understand the laws and tax implications of selling your family member’s house, and ensure the home becomes a cash legacy for you and your family. Speak to a team member today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us through our website to find out more about what Evervest can do for you.
Problems With Selling an Inherited House in Frontenac, MO
Before we go over the benefits of selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer, it’s worth mentioning some of the problems that may arise when trying to sell the home. Some of the most challenging aspects of dealing with an inherited Frontenac, MO house are:
- Managing the property if you don’t live close — If you don’t live in the same geographical area as your family member’s home, it can be hard to know who to believe in locally in Frontenac, MO. Do you know reliable handymen close by? If you’re thinking about renting the house out, how will you know if the tenants are treating the property OK?
- The house may be outdated — If your loved one wasn’t able to take care of the property, it’s an outdated property, or if it’s been vacant for a long period, it will take a lot of time, money, and effort to get it sale ready. Your loved one may have also left possessions, and you’ll have to decide what will be passed on and what is junk.
- Legal issues — Selling a house in probate comes with a lot of legal issues, including dealing with the courts and liens or unpaid debts.
Our Frontenac, MO communities have trusted us to buy, manage, and sell house for over 30 years. We’re not a franchise business; we like to know that the work we put in goes back into the same neighborhoods we were raised in. we’ll take the property off your hands no matter what condition it’s in, and, if you need us to, we can help guide you through the probate process. If there’s any “clutter” left over that no one wants to claim, you can leave it in the home and we’ll dispose of it.
Benefits of Selling an Inherited House to a Cash Home Buyer in Frontenac, MO
Understanding the complications that come up when selling an inherited house, it’s no surprise that many residents choose to sell to an as-is home buying company in Frontenac, MO instead. There are many reasons why:
- Fast and hassle-free home selling experience — As-is home buyers offer an efficient home selling process that can be over in just a few weeks. With us, there’s no reason to worry about listing your home, cleaning and depersonalizing it for prospective buyers, or working out a deal with buyers. With us, the only person you’ll talk to or see is the person making the purchase on your home. You won’t even have to pick up the socks off the floor for our inspection. Some houses can stay on the market for six months, and even after that, you’re still likely at least a month and a half from closing. You’ll have our offer right after our inspection, and if you agree, we can close in just a week or two.
- No need for expensive renovations — Fixing up a home to get it ready for sale can cost thousands and thousands of dollars, which will take a large chuck out of any money you would receive from selling your inherited house. Since cash home buyers specialize in purchasing homes in any condition, you won’t be on the hook for any repairs yourself. After purchasing the property, we do all the repairs ourselves.
- No realty fees — The average realty fee is 6% of what the house sells for. At Evervest, our profits come after we put in the work. After repairing the house, we earn a modest profit when we put the house back on the Frontenac, MO market.
- Less risk — A traditional buyer may not have good enough credit or money to actually buy the house, and other home investors may require you to meet certain loan program requirements. All-cash purchases are much more streamlined. We’ll show you proof of funds so you can have peace of mind that the purchase will get done without any issues. With us, you also won’t run the risk of the buyer changing their mind because of inspection contingencies.
Picking the Right Frontenac, MO As-Is Home Buyer For Your Inherited House
Some people are naturally suspicious when they read “cash home buying company.” Unfortunately, sometimes the cash home buying process is a scam. But there are many trustworthy companies, like Evervest, that offer a fair price and won’t lead you on. If the idea of a cash home buyer appeals to you, the first first thing you need to do is pick a trustworthy one in Frontenac, MO. Here are some tips for finding trustworthy buyers:
- Research online — Do some research online to find cash home buyers. See what previous clients said about their experience to get a sense of their reputation.
- Check reviews — Check out review websites like Yelp, Google, or the Better Business Bureau to find out more about their reputation.
- Ask for referrals — Ask friends or family members who may have sold their homes to cash buyers if they had a good experience when the company they chose.
- Find someone local — Even if an as-is buyer is legitimate, they may be national franchises that don’t understand the Frontenac, MO housing market or communities. A local cash home buying company will be able to better offer more money for your inherited home.
Evervest Home Buyers has earned the trust of the Frontenac, MO community because of our honesty and empathy. We work with you to find a solution that works best for you and your family. Check out our client testimonials here.
How to Sell Your Inherited House in Frontenac, MO
When you’ve decided on selling your inherited house in Frontenac, MO to Evervest, we make the process as easy and stress-free as possible. We can turn your inherited Frontenac, MO house into a cash legacy in four easy steps:
- Get in touch with us — Call us or contact us online to let us know about your property and your needs. After looking over your inherited house, we’ll be able to give you an initial valuation in as little as an hour.
- Our inspection — The next thing to do is to have us come and carry out our inspection. It’ll be our buyer and only our buyer doing the inspection.
- Receive a cash offer — Based on our evaluation of the home’s value, we’ll give you a fair and all-cash offer.
- Close the sale — If you agree to the offer, we’ll show you proof of funds and write up a contract for the sale. We can close whenever works best for you – whether you need to sell the inherited house in a week or two, or need a few months before your family is ready to move on.
Other services we offer in Frontenac, MO include:
- Selling a Home with a Reverse Mortgage
- Selling a House Without a Realtor
- Selling a Home in Pre-Foreclosure
- Selling a House in Poor Condition
- How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs
- Selling a House As Is
- Home Investors
- Cash For Houses
- Buy My House
- We Buy Houses For Cash
- Sell My House
- Cash for Homes
- Sell My House As-Is
- Sell My House For Cash
- Sell My Probate House
- Sell My As-Is House
- Sell My Outdated House
- Sell My Inherited House in Greater St. Louis
- Sell Your House Fast
- How to Sell Your House
- Sell My Home Preforeclosure
- Sell My Home Now
- Rental Property Buyer
- Cash Home Buying Company
- Investment Property Buyers
- Foreclosed House Buyer
- House Buying Company
- Fast House Buyer
- Probate House Buyer
- Condemned Property Buyer
- House Buyers
- Property Buyers
- Cash Home Buyer
- We Buy Houses in Greater St. Louis
Sell Your Inherited Frontenac, MO House to Evervest Home Buyers
Selling an inherited house to an as-is home buyer in Frontenac, MO can be a a great solution for grieving families. By working with an honest buyer, you can avoid the nuisance and expense of listing your home with a traditional real estate agent and full cash value for your home. To talk with Evervest about how we can help you and your Frontenac, MO family sell your inherited house, call us today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us through our website.