Selling an Inherited House in Maplewood, MO
Selling an inherited house in Maplewood, MO. Coming into the control of an inherited house in Maplewood, MO can be both a blessing and a curse. On one hand, a loved one has passed down an asset that can you and your family can take advantage of. On the other hand, the loss of your loved one may be compounded by different people in the family expecting different things in the will. Figuring out what to do with an inherited house in Maplewood, MO, all while grieving and trying to figure out other aspects of your loved one’s estate, can frustrate anyone.
One answer that may work for you is selling your inherited house to a cash home buyer. At Evervest Home Buyers, we have a long history of purchasing homes in any condition, with only cash offers, and can help you avoid the hassle and expense of listing your home with a traditional real estate agent. We keep everything confidential, and we understand the special needs of Maplewood, MO families who are going through the difficult process of divvying up an inherited house. We can help you understand the laws and tax implications of selling your family member’s home, and help turn the house into a cash legacy for you and your family. Call Evervest Home Buyers today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about your inherited home online to learn more about what Evervest can do for you.
Challenges of Selling an Inherited House in Maplewood, MO
Before we dive into the advantages of selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer, it’s worth mentioning some of the problems that may arise when trying to sell the home. A few of the most challenging parts of taking on an inherited Maplewood, MO house include:
- Managing the property at a distance — If you don’t live in the same geographical area as your loved one, it can be hard to know who to trust in the Maplewood area. Do you know trustworthy contractors in the area? If you want to turn it into a rental property, how will you know if the tenants are treating the property OK?
- The house may be outdated — If your family member wasn’t able to take care of the property, it’s an outdated property, or if it hasn’t been lived in for a while, it will take a lot of time and resources to get it sale ready. Your family member may have also left possessions that you’ll need to decide what to do with.
- Legal issues — Selling a house in probate comes with a lot of legal nuances, including dealing with the courts and liens or unpaid debts.
At Evervest, we’ve been trusted by Maplewood, MO locals to buy, manage, and sell house for more than three decades. We’re not a national corporation; we enjoy knowing that our money and our homes go back into the same communities we were raised in. we’ll take the property off your hands no matter what condition it’s in, and, if you need us to, we can offer insight into the probate process. If there’s any “stuff” left over that no one wants to claim, you can leave it in the home and we’ll dispose of it.
Why You Should Sell Your Inherited House to a Cash Home Buyer in Maplewood, MO
Given the challenges of selling an inherited house, it’s no surprise that a lot of people choose to sell to an as-is home buying company in Maplewood, MO instead. There are several benefits to this approach:
- Fast and hassle-free home sale — Cash home buying companies offer an efficient sales process that can be completed in a matter of weeks. You won’t have to deal with listing your home, cleaning and depersonalizing it for showings, or negotiating with buyers. With us, the only person you’ll have to interact with is the person buying your home. You won’t even have to dust of the windowshades for our inspection. Some houses can stay on the market for six months, and even after that, it takes longer for them to do an appraisal and close. We’ll make an offer the day we come to see your home, and if you agree, we can close in just a week or two.
- No need for expensive repairs — Fixing up a house to get it ready for staging can cost thousands and thousands of dollars, which will eat into any cash inheritance you and your family were looking forward to after inheriting the house. Since cash home companies specialize in purchasing homes in any condition, you won’t be on the hook for any repairs yourself. After we buy the property, we’ll fix it up ourselves.
- No realty fees — The average realty fee is 6% of what the property sells for. At Evervest, our profits come after we put in the work. After fix up the property, we make a little bit of money when we sell the house back to someone else in Maplewood, MO.
- Less risk — A traditional buyer needs financial approval, and other home investors may not be sincere. Working with a cash home buyer is much more streamlined. We’ll show you proof of funds so you know we’re serious. With us, you also won’t won’t have to worry about the buyer backing out because of inspection contingencies.
Picking the Best Maplewood, MO Cash Home Buyer For Your Inherited House
Some people often think the worst when they see “cash home buying company.” Unfortunately, some cash buyers are a scam. But there are many respected companies, like Evervest, that offer a fair price and won’t lead you on. If you’re interested in selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer, the first first thing you need to do is pick the right company in Maplewood, MO to work with. Here are some tips for finding trustworthy buyers:
- Research online — Look up several different as-is home buyers. See what previous clients have to say to get a sense of their reputation.
- Check reviews — Take a look at review websites like Yelp, Google, or the Better Business Bureau to find out more about their reputation.
- Ask for referrals — Ask friends or family members who may have sold their homes to cash buyers if they had a good experience when the company they chose.
- Find someone local — Many cash home buying companies may be trustworthy, but are also large corporations without a good understanding of the Maplewood, MO housing market or communities. A local cash home buyer will be able to better offer more money for your inherited home.
Evervest Home Buyers has earned the trust of the Maplewood, MO community because of how we do business. We work with you to find a solution that works best for you and your family. Take a look at our client testimonials here.
How to Sell Your Inherited House in Maplewood, MO
When you decide to sell your inherited house in Maplewood, MO to Evervest, we make the process as easy and stress-free as possible. We can help convert your inherited Maplewood, MO house into a cash legacy in four easy steps:
- Contact us — Call us or contact us online to tell us about your property and your needs. After looking over your inherited house, we’ll be able to give you a free valuation in just 60 minutes.
- Our inspection — The next thing to do is to have our buyer come and look at the house. It’ll be our buyer and only our buyer doing the inspection.
- Receive a cash offer — Based on our evaluation of the home’s value, we’ll give you a fair and all-cash offer.
- Close the sale — If you accept, we’ll show you proof of funds and write up a contract for the sale. We can close whenever works best for you – whether you need to unload the inherited house in a week or two, or need some time before your family is ready to sell.
Other properties we buy in Maplewood, MO include:
- Selling a Home with a Reverse Mortgage
- Selling a House Without a Realtor
- Selling a Home in Pre-Foreclosure
- Selling a House in Poor Condition
- How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs
- Selling a House As Is
- Home Investors
- Cash For Houses
- Buy My House
- We Buy Houses For Cash
- Sell My House
- Cash for Homes
- Sell My House As-Is
- Sell My House For Cash
- Sell My Probate House
- Sell My As-Is House
- Sell My Outdated House
- Sell My Inherited House in Greater St. Louis
- Sell Your House Fast
- How to Sell Your House
- Sell My Home Preforeclosure
- Sell My Home Now
- Rental Property Buyer
- Cash Home Buying Company
- Investment Property Buyers
- Foreclosed House Buyer
- House Buying Company
- Fast House Buyer
- Probate House Buyer
- Condemned Property Buyer
- House Buyers
- Property Buyers
- Cash Home Buyer
- We Buy Houses in Greater St. Louis
Sell Your Inherited Maplewood, MO House to Evervest Home Buyers
Selling an inherited house to an as-is home buyer in Maplewood, MO can be a smart and stress-free option for many people. By working with a reputable buyer, you can avoid the hassle and expense of listing your home with a traditional real estate agent and get a quick and fair cash offer. To talk with Evervest about how we can help you and your Maplewood, MO family sell your inherited house, call us today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about the property through our website.