Selling an Inherited House in St. Charles, MO
Selling an inherited house in St. Charles, MO. Coming into the control of an inherited house in St. Charles, MO can be a bittersweet experience. On one hand, a loved one has passed down an asset that can be a source of wealth and security. On the other hand, the loss of your loved one may be compounded by infighting between family members. Figuring out what to do with an inherited house in St. Charles, MO, all while grieving and trying to figure out other aspects of your loved one’s estate, can make anybody’s head hurt.
One option that may work for you is selling your inherited house to a cash home buyer. At Evervest Home Buyers, we have a long history of purchasing properties no matter what state they’re in, for all cash, and can offer you a stress-free home selling experience that’s equitable for everyone. We are empathetic, and we understand the special needs of St. Charles, MO families who are going through the difficult process of navigating what to do with an inherited house. We can help you understand the laws and tax implications of selling your loved one’s house, and ensure the home becomes a cash inheritance your loved one left behind for you. Speak to a team member today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about your inherited house through our website to find out more about what Evervest can do for you.
Challenges of Selling an Inherited House in St. Charles, MO
Before we dive into the advantages of selling your inherited house to a cash home buyer, it’s worth mentioning some of the common challenges you may face as an heir. Some of the most complicated parts of dealing with an inherited St. Charles, MO house are:
- Managing the property from a afar — If you don’t live in the same city, county, or state as your loved one, it can be hard to know who to believe in locally in St. Charles, MO. Do you know dependable handymen in the area? If you want to turn it into a rental property, how will you know if the tenants are trustworthy?
- The house may be outdated — If your family member wasn’t able to take care of the property, it’s an outdated property, or if it’s been vacant for some time, it’s going to need a lot of repairs to get it to turnkey condition. There may also be a lot of possessions, and you’ll have to decide what will be passed on and what can be thrown out.
- Legal issues — Selling a house in probate comes with a lot of legal nuances, including dealing with the courts and liens or unpaid debts.
At Evervest, we’ve been trusted by St. Charles, MO locals to buy, manage, and sell homes for over 30 years. We’re not a large company; we like to know that our money and our homes go back into the same communities we were raised in. We can purchase and repair homes in any condition, and, if needed, we can offer insight into the legal process. If there’s any “clutter” left over that no one in your family wants, just leave it where it is and we’ll take care of it.
Why You Should Sell Your Inherited House to a Cash Home Buyer in St. Charles, MO
Understanding the challenges of selling an inherited house, it’s no surprise that many people choose to sell to a cash home buying company in St. Charles, MO rather than through a real estate agent. There are many reasons why:
- Fast and hassle-free home selling experience — Cash home buying companies offer a streamlined sales process that can be over in a matter of weeks. With us, there’s no need to worry about listing your home, staging it for showings, or going back and forth on a price with buyers. At Evervest, the only person you’ll talk to or see is the person buying your home. You won’t even have to sweep and mop for our inspection. Some houses can stay on the market for six months, and even after that, you’re still likely at least 45 days from closing. We’ll make an offer right after our inspection, and if you accept it, we can close in just a week or two.
- You won’t have to spend money on expensive renovations — Fixing up a home to get it ready for sale can cost tens of thousands of dollars, which will take a large chuck out of any cash inheritance you and your family were looking forward to after inheriting the house. Since as-is home buyers specialize in purchasing homes in any condition, you won’t have to worry about making costly repairs or renovations before selling your home. After we buy the house, we’ll fix it up ourselves.
- You won’t have to pay a realtor — . At Evervest, we don’t make a profit when you sell the house. After repairing the house, we make a little bit of money when we put the house back on the St. Charles, MO market.
- Less risk — A traditional buyer will have to have their finances approved by the bank, and other home investors may require you to meet specific loan program requirements. All-cash purchases are much more efficient. We’ll show you proof of funds so you can have peace of mind that the purchase will be completed without any issues. We have never written a contract we didn’t close on because we backed out of the deal spelled out in the contract.
Picking the Right St. Charles, MO As-Is Home Buying Company For Your Inherited House
Some people often think the worst when they see “cash home buyers.” Unfortunately, some cash buyers are a scam. But there are many trustworthy cash home buying companies, like Evervest, that offer a fair price and won’t lead you on. If you’re interested in selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer, the first first thing you need to do is pick a trustworthy one in St. Charles, MO. Here’s how to find a good one:
- Research online — Do some research online to find cash home buyers. See what previous clients said about their experience to see if they’re honest.
- Check reviews — Take a look at review websites like Yelp, Google, or the Better Business Bureau to see what others have said about the company.
- Ask for referrals — Ask friends or family members who may have used as-is buyers in the past for recommendations.
- Find someone local — Many cash home buying companies may be trustworthy, but are also national franchises that don’t understand the local housing market or communities. A local cash home buyer will be more likely to give you a fair price for your inherited home.
Evervest Home Buyers has earned the trust of our St. Charles, MO neighborhoods because of how we do business. We work with you to find a solution that works best for you and your family. You can read some of our client testimonials here.
How to Sell Your Inherited House in St. Charles, MO
When you’ve decided on selling your inherited house in St. Charles, MO to Evervest, we make the process as easy and stress-free as possible. We can turn your inherited St. Charles, MO house into a cash inheritance in four easy steps:
- Get in touch with us — Call us or contact us online to tell us about your property and your needs. After looking over your inherited house, we’ll be able to give you a free valuation in just 60 minutes.
- Schedule a home inspection — The next thing to do is to have our buyer come and look at the house. It’ll be our buyer and only our buyer doing the inspection.
- Receive a cash offer — Based on what we think the house is worth, we’ll give you a fair and all-cash offer.
- Close the sale — If you accept, we’ll start the closing process. We can close at your convenience – whether you need to get rid of the inherited house in a week or two, or need a few months before your family is ready to move on.
Other properties we buy in St. Charles, MO include:
- Selling a Home in Pre-Foreclosure
- Selling a House in Poor Condition
- How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs
- Selling a House As Is
- Home Investors
- Cash For Houses
- Buy My House
- We Buy Houses For Cash
- Sell My House
- Cash for Homes
- Sell My House As-Is
- Sell My House For Cash
- Sell My Probate House
- Sell My As-Is House
- Sell My Outdated House
- Sell My Inherited House in Greater St. Louis
- Sell Your House Fast
- How to Sell Your House
- Sell My Home Preforeclosure
- Sell My Home Now
- Rental Property Buyer
- Cash Home Buying Company
- Investment Property Buyers
- Foreclosed House Buyer
- House Buying Company
- Fast House Buyer
- Probate House Buyer
- Condemned Property Buyer
- House Buyers
- Property Buyers
- Cash Home Buyer
- We Buy Houses in Greater St. Louis
Sell Your Inherited St. Charles, MO House to Evervest Home Buyers
Selling an inherited house to a cash home buyer in St. Charles, MO can be a smart and stress-free option for grieving families. By working with a reputable buyer, you can avoid the nuisance and cost of trying to find a traditional buyer and full cash value for your home. To talk with Evervest about how we can help you and your St. Charles, MO family sell your inherited house, call us today at (314) 730-0366 or contact us online.