Selling an Inherited House in Ballwin, MO
Selling an inherited house in Ballwin, MO. Coming into the possession of an inherited house in Ballwin, MO can be both a blessing and a curse. On one hand, a loved one is leaving you a memory that has value, whether that value is nostalgic or monetary. On the other hand, the loss of your loved one may be compounded by family members who believe they have the right to a property you may or may not need. Figuring out what to do with an inherited house in Ballwin, MO, all while dealing with grief and other matters concerning their estate, can make anybody’s head hurt.
One option you may find appealing is selling your inherited house to an as-is home buyer. At Evervest Home Buyers, we have a extensive history of buying houses no matter what state they’re in, for all cash, and can help you avoid the hassle and expense of listing your home with a traditional real estate agent. We keep everything confidential, and we appreciate that this is a sensitive time for you and your Ballwin, MO family. We can help guide you through the process of selling a house in probate, and help turn the home into a cash legacy your loved one left behind for you. Call Evervest Home Buyers today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about your inherited house online to find out more about how Evervest can help you.
Challenges of Selling an Inherited House in Ballwin, MO
Before we dive into the benefits of selling your inherited house to a cash home buying company, it’s worth mentioning some of the hiccups that may arise in the process. Some of the hardest aspects of coming into possession of an inherited Ballwin, MO house include:
- Managing the property from a afar — If you can’t live in the same city, county, or state as your loved one, it can be hard to know who to believe in locally in Ballwin, MO. Do you know trustworthy property managers close by? If you want to turn it into a rental property, how will you know if you’re getting good tenants?
- The house may need serious repairs — If your loved one couldn’t keep up with repairs, it’s an outdated property, or if it’s been vacant for a long time, it’s going to need a lot of repairs to get it sale ready. Your loved one may have also left possessions, and you’ll have to decide what will be passed on and what can be thrown out.
- Legal aspects — Selling a house in probate comes with a lot of legal nuances, including notifying the courts and liens or unpaid debts.
Our Ballwin, MO communities have trusted us to buy, manage, and sell homes for more than 30 years. We’re not a franchise business; we enjoy knowing that what we do goes back into the same neighborhoods where we grew up. we’ll take the property off your hands no matter what condition it’s in, and, if you need us to, we can offer insight into the probate process. If there’s any “junk” left over that no one in your family wants, you can leave it in the home and we’ll take care of it.
Why You Should Sell Your Inherited House to a Cash Home Buyer in Ballwin, MO
Understanding the challenges of selling an inherited house, it makes sense that a lot of residents choose to sell to a cash home buying company in Ballwin, MO rather than to a traditional buyer. There are many reasons why:
- Fast and hassle-free home sale — Cash home buying companies offer a smooth home selling process that can be completed in just a few weeks. You won’t have to worry about listing your home, staging it for showings, or working out a deal with buyers. At Evervest, the only person you’ll talk to or see is the person making the purchase on your home. You won’t even have to pick up the socks off the floor for our inspection. Some houses can take up to six months to find a buyer, and even after that, it takes longer for them to do an appraisal and close. You’ll have our offer right after our inspection, and if you accept it, we’ll start working on a contract immediately.
- No need for costly renovations — Fixing up a house to get it ready for sale can cost tens of thousands of dollars, which will eat into any cash legacy you and your family were looking forward to after inheriting the house. Since as-is home companies specialize in purchasing homes in poor repair, you won’t have to worry about making costly repairs or renovations before we make an offer. After we buy the home, we’ll fix it up ourselves.
- No realty fees — . At Evervest, we don’t make a profit when you sell the house. After fix up the property, we earn a modest profit when we sell the house back to someone else in Ballwin, MO.
- Less risk — A traditional buyer will have to have their finances approved by the bank, and other home investors may not be sincere. Working with an as-is home buyer is much more efficient. We’ll show you proof of funds so you can have peace of mind that the purchase will get done without any hiccups. With us, you also won’t won’t have to worry about the buyer changing their mind because of inspection contingencies.
Choosing the Right Ballwin, MO Cash Home Buyer For Your Inherited House
Some people often think the worst when they see “cash home buyers.” Unfortunately, some cash buyers are a scam. But there are many reputable as-is home buying companies, like Evervest, that offer a fair price and won’t lead you on. If the idea of a cash home buyer appeals to you, the first step is finding the right company in Ballwin, MO to work with. Here are some tips for finding trustworthy buyers:
- Research online — Do some research online to find companies that specialize in buying homes for cash. Look testimonials from past clients to see if they’re reputable.
- Check reviews — Take a look at review websites like Yelp, Google, or the Better Business Bureau to find out more about their reputation.
- Ask for referrals — Ask people you know who may have sold their homes to cash buyers for recommendations.
- Find someone local — Even if an as-is buyer is legitimate, they may be large franchises that don’t understand the Ballwin, MO housing market or communities. A local as-is home buyer will be more likely to offer more money for your inherited home.
Evervest Home Buyers has earned the trust of our Ballwin, MO neighborhoods because of how we do business. We work with you to find a solution that works best for you and your family. You can read some of our client testimonials here.
How to Sell Your Inherited House in Ballwin, MO
When you decide to sell your inherited house in Ballwin, MO to Evervest, we make the process as easy and simple for you as we possibly can. We can help convert your inherited Ballwin, MO house into a cash legacy in four easy steps:
- Contact us — You can send us pictures of the home on our website or by texting us. After reviewing your inherited house, we’ll be able to give you a free valuation in just 60 minutes.
- Our inspection — The next thing to do is to have our buyer visit your inherited house. There won’t be any outside appraisers; you’ll only deal with the person directly buying your home.
- Receive a cash offer — Based on our evaluation of the home’s value, we’ll give you a fair and all-cash offer.
- Close the sale — If you agree to the offer, we’ll show you proof of funds and write up a contract for the sale. We can close at your convenience – whether you need to get rid of the inherited house as soon as possible, or need a few months before your family is ready to sell.
Other services we offer in Ballwin, MO include:
- Sell Your House During a Divorce
- Selling a Rental Property
- Selling a Home with a Reverse Mortgage
- Selling a House Without a Realtor
- Selling a Home in Pre-Foreclosure
- Selling a House in Poor Condition
- How to Sell a House That Needs Major Repairs
- Selling a House As Is
- Home Investors
- Cash For Houses
- Buy My House
- We Buy Houses For Cash
- Sell My House
- Cash for Homes
- Sell My House As-Is
- Sell My House For Cash
- Sell My Probate House
- Sell My As-Is House
- Sell My Outdated House
- Sell My Inherited House in Greater St. Louis
- Sell Your House Fast
- How to Sell Your House
- Sell My Home Preforeclosure
- Sell My Home Now
- Rental Property Buyer
- Cash Home Buying Company
- Investment Property Buyers
- Foreclosed House Buyer
- House Buying Company
- Fast House Buyer
- Probate House Buyer
- Condemned Property Buyer
- House Buyers
- Property Buyers
- Cash Home Buyer
- We Buy Houses in Greater St. Louis
Sell Your Inherited Ballwin, MO House to Evervest Home Buyers
Selling an inherited house to a cash home buying company in Ballwin, MO can be a smart and stress-free option for many people. By working with an honest buyer, you can avoid the hassle and expense of listing your home with a traditional real estate agent and get a quick and fair cash offer. To talk with Evervest about how we can help you and your Ballwin, MO family sell your inherited house, call us today at (314) 730-0366 or tell us about the property through our website.