Probate House Buyer Riverview Gardens
We’re proud to be from the area. When it comes to the probate process, families can often have very different ideas on how a house should be dealt with. We’re aware that this process can cause issues, be tough, and requires to input of multiple individuals.
We offer a service that provides Riverview Gardens families with an effective solution for selling a property during probate. If you have any questions about the probate process, what your property is worth, or questions about our all-cash offers, feel free to contact our team today at (314) 730-0366.
What are the steps used to sell/purchase a Riverview Gardens house that is currently in probate?
- Authentic the Will– The will of the deceased has to be proven to be authentic and valid. Typically, there will be witnesses who signed the will, and there should also be a copy of the will with your local municipality. The probate process cannot proceed without this process first being authenticated.
- Alert the Court and or Others – If multiple individuals have a stake in the Riverview Gardens property, they will all have to be alerted about the potential sale. You’re going to have to tell them how you intend to do it, and the price you’ll be selling it for. This has to be approved by all parties.
- The Property has to be Appraised – During probate, the value of the Riverview Gardens house has to first be determined before a sale can move forward. This allows all individuals with a vested interest to know how much the property is worth, and what they stand to gain from its sale.
- Choose between an All-Cash Buyer, or Traditional Real Estate – Time may be a deciding factor in the probate sale, and you may not have the time for a traditional real-estate sale. Often, during the probate process, the best way to sell a Riverview Gardens house quickly and to get the cash value of the house is to sell it to an All-Cash Buyer. Our team has offered this solution to hundreds of individuals dealing with the probate process.
- Accept the All-Cash Offer, or Wait up to 60 Days – It now takes up to 60 days to sell a Riverview Gardens house in the traditional real-estate market. That is two whole months of waiting and hoping that someone is going to want the property. With Evervest Home Buyers, we can close on a Riverview Gardens house in as little a 7 days, and always within 30.
- Close on the Offer – If our offer meets your needs, we can close on the property. We don’t require any changes to the house at all. This includes no inspections, updates, or any further efforts put into the house. We want to give you the cash value of your property. With the sale finalized, you can now use the all-cash offer to finalize and satisfy all requirements of the will.
The most important thing to remember when selling a house during probate is that anyone listed in the Will who has rights to the house also has rights to agree or disagree to the sale, and the price of the sale. For the sale to work in the probate process, everyone has to agree to it.
Probate House Buyer Riverview Gardens – Call Now
Has selling the property been difficult due to a low amount of offers or no offers? Our probate house buyers in Riverview Gardens can help you get the probate sale process on track. First-time consultations are free, and our probate house buyers in Riverview Gardens are available to meet at whatever time works best with your busy schedule. Our property buyers are committed to making sure that you and your family have a good experience selling your home, so we have made the process as streamlined as possible for the homeowners we work with.
If you are ready to sell your property with an all-cash probate house buyer in Riverview Gardens, call or contact Scott at (314) 730-0366 to schedule your free consultation and get more information about selling your property with our “as is” cash-only probate house buyers in Riverview Gardens.